One of the easiest and most popular banking methods for online sportsbooks in Colorado is PayPal. Paypal makes depositing or withdrawing from your sportsbook account a breeze! With the legalization of sports betting in Colorado on May 1, 2020 online sportsbooks were given the green light to start accepting Paypal payments!
Colorado Sportsbooks That Accept Paypal
Up To $600 Risk Free First Bet and $1 To Win $100 Promos
Signup Now and Get Up To $1000 Deposit Bonus
Risk Free Bets
Get 4 Risk Free Bets Up To $1000
History And How To Use PayPal In Colorado
One of the easiest and most popular banking methods for online sportsbooks in Colorado is PayPal. Paypal makes depositing or withdrawaling from your sportsbook account a breeze! With the legalization of sports betting in Colorado on May 1, 2020 online sportsbooks were given the green light to start accepting Paypal payments!
It would be a real challenge to find a state as friendly for both sports bettors and operators as Colorado. When sports betting officially launched in May 2020, the Centennial State was widely viewed as the gold standard based on how accessible betting was for everybody in the state and for how reasonable to costs were associated with getting licenses for the sportsbooks.
It really isn’t that big of a surprise. There are a lot of signs of progressive legislation over the years in Colorado. Even though retail sports betting remains restricted to Cripple Creek, Black Hawk, and Central City, sports betting is available to everybody in the Rocky Mountain State because Colorado offers online and mobile betting.
In states that are really forthright and welcoming about sports betting, we see the ease-of-use and convenience carry throughout all of the different facets of the industry. One such way that is taking place in Colorado is that a lot of the sportsbooks there are willing to accept PayPal transactions as a deposit or withdrawal method.
Financial transactions with sportsbooks are safe and secure, but potential users have a high degree of certainty and trust with a payment processor like PayPal that processes millions of transactions online each and every day. It would be hard to find somebody that hasn’t been exposed to PayPal in one way or another, whether it has been from making an online purchase or getting money from a buddy for covering the cost of something.
Users can fund their sportsbook account at no additional charge using a PayPal balance. Those that use a credit card to process through PayPal will incur a processing fee, but it is a very convenient way of processing your deposit. It would also be a very convenient way of processing a withdrawal if you are ready to take out some winnings or need the money.
PayPal transactions are also quick. With today’s modern conveniences, waiting would be ranked around root canals and colonoscopies on the annoyance scale at this point in time. Everything gets done quickly with PayPal and that includes deposits and withdrawals for Colorado sportsbooks. Frankly, it just makes everything easier and we’re all about the path of least resistance these days, aren’t we?
What Are The Best PayPal Sportsbooks in Colorado?
It all depends on what you think “best” means. There are a lot of sportsbooks in Colorado and a lot of them do take PayPal as a deposit method. If “best” to you means the best sign-up bonus, then that would be different than looking for the “best” when it comes to betting lines or weekly promotions.
Maybe “best” means the one that looks the best. The one that is the easiest to navigate. The one that just simply feels more comfortable than the others.
In this section, we’ll list what we believe are the best sportsbooks in Colorado and then you can consider what we’ve said and research it for yourself.
PayPal Sportsbooks In Colorado
- BetMGM Sportsbook – BetMGM Sportsbook is known for a lot of things. They’ll tell you that the one they’re most proud of is being the “King of Sportsbooks”. They certainly have a case to make. The BetMGM app has been around a long time and this is an operator that has managed to be at the top of its game for a long time. With fair odds and a professional user experience, this is a great app to make a PayPal deposit with in Colorado. Signing up with BetMGM also gives you access to the M life Rewards program, which could be quite beneficial if you find yourself in Las Vegas or at another MGM property.
- BetRivers Sportsbook – A Midwest and East Coast fixture, BetRivers Sportsbook started its expansion west of the Mississippi by setting up shop in Colorado. This is one of many sportsbooks in the Centennial State that takes PayPal deposits and could make a case for being the best. It is a really powerful app backed by technological support from Kambi and Rush Street Interactive. Some consider it to be the absolute best app for live betting. It is a great option all the way around.
- DraftKings Sportsbook – Everybody knows the name DraftKings. It used to be in a daily fantasy sports context and now it is unquestionably in a sports betting context as one of the most successful betting apps in the business. There are a lot of reasons to play with DraftKings. After all, being the second-most popular betting operator in the United States has to stand for something. The “dark mode” look may resonate with some users more than others, but the extensive collection of betting odds, props, and futures will resonate with everybody. They also take PayPal deposits, which is a great perk.
- FanDuel Sportsbook – FanDuel Sportsbook is the most popular of the US betting apps from a market share standpoint. A clean, crisp, professional look is just one of many positive attributes for this top-rated sportsbook. FanDuel offers users the chance to parlay prop bets, which has been exceptionally popular and has led to a lot of positive press about big wins. Whether or not you are the next big winner remains to be seen, but it sure seems like a winning choice to sign up with FanDuel and make a deposit with PayPal.
- PointsBet Sportsbook – PointsBet Sportsbook actually calls Denver, Colorado home. The Australian company set up shop in lower downtown Denver and offers a ton of Colorado-specific promotions, including hometown discounts and reduced juice spreads and money lines on the Colorado teams. PayPal deposits are just another way that this innovative sportsbook makes itself attractive to customers. The trailblazing PointsBetting method of wagering is a higher-risk, higher-reward setup that is a big selling point. This is a really strong all-around sportsbook and one that many will like because it hasn’t conformed to the same mold as some of the others.
- SportsBetting.com – Having an account with SportsBetting.com is almost like being part of an exclusive club. Right now, it is exclusive to the state of Colorado, with hopes to expand to other locations down the line. SportsBetting.com has one of the best sign-up bonuses in the business at all times, whether the offer is to double or triple your deposit or give you a risk-free week of betting. They also take PayPal deposits when you get started, so that is another outstanding perk.
- William Hill Sportsbook – William Hill Sportsbook has the largest reach of any US sports betting operator. They have retail locations in lots of states and also have a global presence with the start of the company in London. It is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange, so you know you are betting with a company held in high regard and esteem. William Hill is another one of the many Colorado sportsbooks that takes PayPal deposits and also offers fair odds, reasonable limits, and a great user experience.
- Other Sportsbooks – There are a lot of sportsbooks in Colorado that either offer PayPal deposits or are likely to do so in the future. Places like Circa, Superbook, BetMonarch, BetFred, Sky Ute, WynnBET, theScore, and Barstool (Penn National) are all places that you can consider, but we’ve listed all of the top sportsbooks based on our ratings and reviews and it shouldn’t be hard to find one that you like.