New York Knicks

New York Knicks

May 2, 2024

Philadelphia 76ers

Philadelphia 76ers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 2, 2024
  • Venue: Wells Fargo Center

Betting Odds

Spread: New York Knicks 3 (-110), Philadelphia 76ers -3 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 200
Moneyline: New York Knicks 130, Philadelphia 76ers -150

New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
New York Knicks - 42% New York Knicks - 35%
Philadelphia 76ers - 58% Philadelphia 76ers - 65%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated matchup, the New York Knicks (53-34) will take on the Philadelphia 76ers (50-38) on Thursday night at 9:00 PM ET in Game 6 of their Eastern Conference first round playoff series. This game holds extra significance as it pits two divisional rivals against each other, adding an extra layer of motivation for both teams, as the Knicks enter this game with a 3-2 series lead.

The game will be played at the Wells Fargo Center, the home arena of the Philadelphia 76ers. As the home team, the 76ers are considered slight favorites, with the current spread set at 76ers -3.0. The Moneyline for the 76ers is -150, while the Knicks have a Moneyline of +130. According to the odds, the Knicks have an implied win probability of 42%, while the 76ers have an implied win probability of 58%.

Both teams have been playing well recently. The Knicks have won 31 of their last 50 games, demonstrating their strong form. Meanwhile, the 76ers have won 11 of their last 15 games, showcasing their consistency.

In their most recent encounter, the 76ers emerged victorious, defeating the Knicks 112-106. This result was considered an upset, as the 76ers entered the game as 4.0 underdogs with a mere 39% chance of winning.

For those looking to place player prop bets, keep an eye on Tyrese Maxey's Points. It has been the most popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors have been leaning towards the Under, as the prop total opened at Under 27.5 Points (-110) and has since moved to 26.5 (-125).

With the divisional rivalry, the motivation to secure a win, and the recent history between these teams, this game promises to be an exciting and closely contested battle. Basketball fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly tuning in to see which team comes out on top.

New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction

Final Score New York Knicks 102.35 vs Philadelphia 76ers 107.73

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
PHI
82
Games
82
41.3
FG
40.5
88.7
FGA
86.6
.465
FG%
.468
13.2
3Pt-FG
11.9
35.8
3Pt-FGA
33.7
.369
3Pt%
.354
28.1
2Pt-FG
28.6
52.9
2Pt-FGA
52.8
.531
2Pt%
.541
17.0
FT
18.6
21.8
FTA
23.5
.780
FT%
.791
12.7
ORB
11.0
32.5
DRB
33.4
45.2
TRB
44.5
24.4
AST
26.1
7.5
STL
6.2
4.1
BLK
6.1
13.2
TOV
14.6
17.6
PF
18.5
112.8
PTS
111.5

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
PHI
82
Games
82
40.3
FG
41.5
85.7
FGA
89.4
.470
FG%
.464
12.5
3Pt-FG
12.1
34.3
3Pt-FGA
33.3
.365
3Pt%
.363
27.8
2Pt-FG
29.4
51.4
2Pt-FGA
56.1
.540
2Pt%
.525
15.1
FT
19.5
19.8
FTA
23.6
.764
FT%
.826
10.2
ORB
11.0
30.4
DRB
31.9
40.6
TRB
43.0
25.6
AST
24.9
6.7
STL
8.5
5.3
BLK
6.0
13.2
TOV
12.0
19.1
PF
20.3
108.2
PTS
114.6

Offense/Defense

NY
Four Factors
PHI
.540
eFG%
.537
11.9
TOV%
13.1
29.4
RB%
74.3
.192
FT/FGA
.215

Defense/Offense

NY
Four Factors
PHI
.543
eFG%
.532
12.3
TOV%
10.7
76.1
RB%
24.8
.176
FT/FGA
.218

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
PHI
82
Games
82
43.3
FG
41.3
92.9
FGA
88.3
.465
FG%
.468
13.8
3Pt-FG
12.2
37.5
3Pt-FGA
34.4
.369
3Pt%
.354
29.4
2Pt-FG
29.1
55.4
2Pt-FGA
53.9
.531
2Pt%
.541
17.8
FT
19.0
22.9
FTA
24.0
.780
FT%
.791
13.3
ORB
11.2
34.1
DRB
34.1
47.3
TRB
45.3
25.5
AST
26.7
7.8
STL
6.3
4.3
BLK
6.3
13.9
TOV
14.9
18.5
PF
18.9
118.2
PTS
113.8

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
PHI
82
Games
82
42.2
FG
42.3
89.8
FGA
91.2
.470
FG%
.464
13.1
3Pt-FG
12.3
35.9
3Pt-FGA
34.0
.365
3Pt%
.363
29.1
2Pt-FG
30.0
53.8
2Pt-FGA
57.2
.540
2Pt%
.525
15.8
FT
19.9
20.7
FTA
24.1
.764
FT%
.826
10.7
ORB
11.3
31.8
DRB
32.5
42.6
TRB
43.8
26.8
AST
25.4
7.1
STL
8.6
5.5
BLK
6.1
13.8
TOV
12.2
20.0
PF
20.7
113.4
PTS
116.9

NY
Analytics
PHI
53
Pythag Wins
49
29
Pythag Losses
33
4.59
Margin Of Victory
3.05
118.2
O Rtg
116.9
113.4
D Rtg
113.8
95.2
Pace
97.5
.246
FTr
.264
.404
3PAr
.373
.574
TS%
.574

Odds