Dallas Mavericks at Boston Celtics Game 2 Prediction For 6/9/2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks

Jun 9, 2024

Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Details

  • Date: June 9, 2024
  • Venue: TD Garden

Mavericks vs Celtics Game 2 Betting Odds

Spread: Dallas Mavericks 6.5 (-110), Boston Celtics -6.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 214.5
Moneyline: Dallas Mavericks 210, Boston Celtics -250

Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Dallas Mavericks - 31% Dallas Mavericks - 25%
Boston Celtics - 69% Boston Celtics - 75%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Betting Preview

In NBA Finals Game 2, the Dallas Mavericks will face the Boston Celtics, with Boston entering tonight's contest up 1-0 in the series. Both teams are coming off a three-day break, which could give them an advantage in terms of rest and preparation. The Mavericks, in particular, may benefit from the extra time off as it allows their players to recover and potentially improve their chances of winning the game.

According to the current odds, the Celtics are favored by 7.0 points, with a moneyline of -265. The Mavericks, on the other hand, have a moneyline of +220, indicating their underdog status. Based on the odds, the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 30%, while the Celtics have an implied win probability of 70%.

In their most recent meeting, the Celtics defeated the Mavericks with a score of 107-89. This previous result may add an extra layer of motivation for the Mavericks to seek redemption in this game to even this series at a game apiece.

A huge question going into Mavericks vs Celtics Game 2 will be whether or not Kristaps Porzingis can play as well as he did in the opening game of the series. Porzingis came off the bench in his return from injury, scoring 20 points on 8/13 shooting, while blocking three shots on the defensive end of the floor. If we get that version of Porzingis again in Game 2, Boston could be heading to Dallas with a 2-0 series lead.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating the outcome of this Sunday Night clash between the Dallas Mavericks and the Boston Celtics. It promises to be an exciting contest between two competitive teams vying for victory on the NBA court.

Dallas Mavericks vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Prediction

Final Score: Dallas Mavericks 104.66 vs Boston Celtics 113.45

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+7.0/-115
53% DAL
-7.0/-105
47% BOS

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+217
11% DAL
-270
89% BOS

Total Pick Consensus

214.5/-110
12% UN
214.5/-110
88% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
BOS
79
Games
79
43.3
FG
41.4
89.7
FGA
91.6
.483
FG%
.452
14.8
3Pt-FG
12.9
39.6
3Pt-FGA
36.7
.373
3Pt%
.350
28.6
2Pt-FG
28.6
50.1
2Pt-FGA
54.9
.571
2Pt%
.520
17.3
FT
13.4
22.8
FTA
17.5
.758
FT%
.766
9.7
ORB
11.1
30.2
DRB
29.9
39.9
TRB
41.1
25.8
AST
24.9
6.9
STL
6.2
4.9
BLK
3.7
11.5
TOV
11.3
18.5
PF
17.4
118.7
PTS
109.1

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
BOS
79
Games
79
42.9
FG
43.7
90.4
FGA
90.1
.475
FG%
.486
13.2
3Pt-FG
16.5
35.8
3Pt-FGA
42.6
.368
3Pt%
.388
29.7
2Pt-FG
27.2
54.6
2Pt-FGA
47.5
.545
2Pt%
.574
16.8
FT
16.4
21.9
FTA
20.3
.768
FT%
.809
11.0
ORB
10.6
31.2
DRB
33.5
42.1
TRB
44.1
27.5
AST
26.8
7.4
STL
6.7
4.0
BLK
6.5
12.8
TOV
11.4
20.6
PF
16.2
115.8
PTS
120.4

Offense/Defense

DAL
Four Factors
BOS
.566
eFG%
.522
10.3
TOV%
10.2
23.8
RB%
75.1
.193
FT/FGA
.146

Defense/Offense

DAL
Four Factors
BOS
.547
eFG%
.577
11.4
TOV%
10.3
73.3
RB%
26.2
.186
FT/FGA
.182

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
BOS
79
Games
79
44.0
FG
42.9
91.1
FGA
94.9
.483
FG%
.452
15.0
3Pt-FG
13.3
40.2
3Pt-FGA
38.0
.373
3Pt%
.350
29.0
2Pt-FG
29.6
50.8
2Pt-FGA
56.9
.571
2Pt%
.520
17.5
FT
13.9
23.1
FTA
18.1
.758
FT%
.766
9.9
ORB
11.5
30.7
DRB
31.0
40.5
TRB
42.5
26.2
AST
25.8
7.0
STL
6.4
5.0
BLK
3.8
11.7
TOV
11.7
18.8
PF
18.0
120.6
PTS
113.0

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
BOS
79
Games
79
43.6
FG
45.3
91.8
FGA
93.3
.475
FG%
.486
13.4
3Pt-FG
17.1
36.3
3Pt-FGA
44.1
.368
3Pt%
.388
30.2
2Pt-FG
28.2
55.5
2Pt-FGA
49.2
.545
2Pt%
.574
17.1
FT
17.0
22.3
FTA
21.0
.768
FT%
.809
11.1
ORB
11.0
31.6
DRB
34.7
42.8
TRB
45.7
28.0
AST
27.8
7.5
STL
6.9
4.1
BLK
6.7
13.0
TOV
11.8
20.9
PF
16.7
117.6
PTS
124.7

DAL
Analytics
BOS
46
Pythag Wins
63
33
Pythag Losses
16
2.90
Margin Of Victory
11.34
120.6
O Rtg
124.7
117.6
D Rtg
113.0
98.3
Pace
95.8
.254
FTr
.225
.442
3PAr
.473
.595
TS%
.608

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
DAL BOS
DAL BOS
Consensus
+7.5 (-114)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.0 (-114)
-7.0 (-108)
+7.5 (-115)
-7.5 (-105)
+7.0 (-115)
-7.0 (-105)
+7.0 (-108)
-7.0 (-112)
+6.5 (-108)
-6.5 (-112)
+7.0 (-113)
-7.0 (-114)
+7.0 (-113)
-7.0 (-108)
+7.5 (-115)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.0 (-115)
-7.0 (-105)
+7.5 (-105)
-7.5 (-110)
+6.5 (-105)
-6.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
DAL BOS
DAL BOS
Consensus
+240
-300
+217
-270
+230
-285
+220
-270
+240
-295
+215
-260
+235
-286
+215
-265
+240
-305
+222
-278
+240
-300
+230
-300
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
214.5 (-114)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-115)
214.5 (-107)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
215.0 (-110)
215.0 (-110)
214.0 (-110)
214.0 (-110)
215.0 (-108)
215.0 (-112)
214.0 (-109)
214.0 (-112)
215.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-115)
214.5 (-105)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-115)
214.5 (-105)