Orlando Magic

Orlando Magic

May 5, 2024

Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 5, 2024
  • Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse

Betting Odds

Spread: Orlando Magic 3 (-110), Cleveland Cavaliers -3 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 194.5
Moneyline: Orlando Magic 135, Cleveland Cavaliers -155

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Orlando Magic - 41% Orlando Magic - 36%
Cleveland Cavaliers - 59% Cleveland Cavaliers - 64%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Preview

The Orlando Magic (50-38) are set to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers (51-37) in an exciting Sunday day game, in Game 7 of their first round playoff series in the Eastern Conference. The matchup is scheduled to start at 1:00 PM ET and will be held at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, the home arena of the Cavaliers.

The Cavaliers head into this game as the slight favorites, with the current spread set at Cavaliers -3.0. The Moneyline odds show the Cavaliers with a -155 line, indicating their favoritism, while the Magic have a +135 Moneyline.

Based on the odds, the Magic have an implied win probability of 41%, while the Cavaliers have an implied win probability of 59%. It's shaping up to be a competitive game between these two teams.

The Cavaliers have been performing well lately when playing at home. They have won 28 out of their last 40 home games, demonstrating their home court advantage. On the other hand, the Magic have been struggling on the road, losing their last seven consecutive away games.

In their previous meeting, the Magic emerged victorious over the Cavaliers with a score of 103-96. This adds an interesting dynamic to the upcoming game, as both teams look to make adjustments and secure a win.

One notable aspect to watch in this game is Evan Mobley's performance in the Points and Rebounds market. This has been the most popular betting market for this matchup, with sharp bettors focusing on Mobley's stats. The prop total opened at Over 21.5 Points and Rebounds (-120) and has since risen to 23.5 (-110).

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating the outcome. With the Magic aiming to continue their success against the Cavaliers and the Cavaliers seeking redemption, this game promises to be an exciting battle on the court.

Orlando Magic vs Cleveland Cavaliers Prediction

Final Score: Orlando Magic 102.31 vs Cleveland Cavaliers 107.13

For more on today's game check out the comprehensive statistics, betting odds, and trends below. Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Stats

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
ORL CLE
ORL CLE
+4.5 (-109)
-4.5 (-111)
+3.0 (-109)
-3.0 (-112)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+3.0 (-110)
-3.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+3.0 (-110)
-3.0 (-110)
+3.5 (-108)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-113)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.0 (-110)
-3.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+3.0 (-110)
-3.0 (-110)
+3.5 (-115)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-115)
-3.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
ORL CLE
ORL CLE
+145
-173
+133
-159
+164
-198
+130
-155
+166
-198
+136
-162
+143
-175
+133
-157
+140
-165
+135
-160
+150
-180
+130
-160
+140
-165
+135
-160
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-112)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.0 (-110)
195.0 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-108)
195.5 (-112)
195.5 (-112)
195.5 (-109)
195.5 (-113)
195.5 (-108)
196.0 (-110)
196.0 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)
195.5 (-110)