Oklahoma City Thunder vs New Orleans Pelicans Game 4 Prediction 4/29/2024

Oklahoma City Thunder

Oklahoma City Thunder

Apr 29, 2024

New Orleans Pelicans

New Orleans Pelicans
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Oklahoma City Thunder vs New Orleans Pelicans Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 29, 2024
  • Venue: Smoothie King Center
  • Spread: Oklahoma City Thunder -5 (-110), New Orleans Pelicans 5 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 205.5
  • Moneyline: Oklahoma City Thunder -185, New Orleans Pelicans 160

Oklahoma City Thunder vs New Orleans Pelicans Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Oklahoma City Thunder - 63%
  • New Orleans Pelicans - 37%

Projected Win %:

  • Oklahoma City Thunder - 57%
  • New Orleans Pelicans - 43%

Oklahoma City Thunder vs New Orleans Pelicans Betting Preview

The Oklahoma City Thunder (60-25) are gearing up to face off against the New Orleans Pelicans (50-37) in an exciting Monday Night matchup, in Game 4 of their Western Conference first round playoff series. The game is scheduled to start at 8:30 PM ET and will take place at the Smoothie King Center, the home arena of the Pelicans, with the Pelicans entering this contest down 3-0 to the top-seeded Thunder.

Despite being on the road, the Thunder come into this game as the favorites. The current spread stands at Thunder -5.0, indicating that they are expected to win by at least 5 points. The Moneyline for the Thunder is -185, suggesting that they have a 63% implied win probability. On the other hand, the Pelicans have a Moneyline of +160, giving them a 37% implied win probability.

The Thunder enter the game riding an impressive 8-game winning streak, displaying their strong form and momentum. In their last encounter, the Thunder defeated the Pelicans with a convincing 106-85 victory.

For those interested in player prop markets, one player to keep an eye on is Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. His Points and Rebounds prop has been a popular betting market for this game. The Over/Under line is set at 33.5 points and rebounds for Gilgeous-Alexander, with the Over currently favored at -105.

Sharp bettors seem to believe that the Over offers value, suggesting that Gilgeous-Alexander has a good chance of surpassing the 33.5 mark. It's important to note that this line is subject to change based on betting activity and adjustments made by sportsbooks.

As the game approaches, both teams have different trajectories. The Thunder are on a hot streak, while the Pelicans have struggled, losing their last three games. This matchup promises to be an intriguing battle between two talented teams.

Pick and Prediction: Oklahoma City Thunder 108.94 - New Orleans Pelicans 106.53

Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

-5.0/-108
88% OKC
+5.0/-112
12% NO

Moneyline Pick Consensus

-197
99% OKC
+163
1% NO

Total Pick Consensus

208.5/-110
10% UN
208.5/-110
90% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
NO
79
Games
82
44.4
FG
40.5
89.1
FGA
87.3
.498
FG%
.464
13.3
3Pt-FG
13.5
34.1
3Pt-FGA
38.7
.388
3Pt%
.349
31.1
2Pt-FG
26.9
55.0
2Pt-FGA
48.5
.566
2Pt%
.555
17.8
FT
16.2
21.5
FTA
20.7
.824
FT%
.783
8.8
ORB
10.1
29.9
DRB
32.2
38.7
TRB
42.3
26.9
AST
26.8
8.4
STL
6.5
6.6
BLK
5.2
11.6
TOV
14.2
19.0
PF
18.4
119.7
PTS
110.7

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
NO
79
Games
82
40.8
FG
42.5
89.2
FGA
87.4
.457
FG%
.486
13.6
3Pt-FG
12.5
37.3
3Pt-FGA
32.6
.365
3Pt%
.383
27.2
2Pt-FG
30.0
51.9
2Pt-FGA
54.8
.524
2Pt%
.548
18.2
FT
17.6
23.1
FTA
22.8
.788
FT%
.771
11.9
ORB
10.4
29.4
DRB
33.6
41.4
TRB
44.0
27.1
AST
27.0
7.1
STL
8.3
5.2
BLK
4.6
14.6
TOV
13.0
19.0
PF
18.4
113.4
PTS
115.1

Offense/Defense

OKC
Four Factors
NO
.572
eFG%
.541
10.6
TOV%
12.9
23.0
RB%
76.9
.199
FT/FGA
.186

Defense/Offense

OKC
Four Factors
NO
.534
eFG%
.558
12.8
TOV%
11.8
71.4
RB%
24.4
.204
FT/FGA
.202

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
NO
79
Games
82
45.1
FG
41.3
90.6
FGA
89.0
.498
FG%
.464
13.5
3Pt-FG
13.8
34.7
3Pt-FGA
39.5
.388
3Pt%
.349
31.7
2Pt-FG
27.5
55.9
2Pt-FGA
49.5
.566
2Pt%
.555
18.1
FT
16.6
21.9
FTA
21.1
.824
FT%
.783
9.0
ORB
10.3
30.4
DRB
32.9
39.4
TRB
43.2
27.3
AST
27.3
8.5
STL
6.7
6.7
BLK
5.3
11.8
TOV
14.5
19.3
PF
18.7
121.9
PTS
112.9

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
NO
79
Games
82
41.5
FG
43.3
90.7
FGA
89.1
.457
FG%
.486
13.8
3Pt-FG
12.7
37.9
3Pt-FGA
33.3
.365
3Pt%
.383
27.7
2Pt-FG
30.6
52.8
2Pt-FGA
55.9
.524
2Pt%
.548
18.5
FT
18.0
23.5
FTA
23.3
.788
FT%
.771
12.2
ORB
10.6
29.9
DRB
34.2
42.1
TRB
44.8
27.5
AST
27.5
7.2
STL
8.5
5.3
BLK
4.7
14.9
TOV
13.3
19.4
PF
18.8
115.4
PTS
117.4

OKC
Analytics
NO
54
Pythag Wins
52
25
Pythag Losses
30
6.37
Margin Of Victory
4.41
121.9
O Rtg
117.4
115.4
D Rtg
112.9
97.6
Pace
97.9
.242
FTr
.261
.383
3PAr
.373
.608
TS%
.591

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
OKC NO
OKC NO
Consensus
-4.5 (-114)
+4.5 (-112)
-4.5 (-114)
+4.5 (-108)
-4.0 (-108)
+4.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-108)
+5.0 (-112)
-4.5 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-4.0 (-113)
+4.0 (-112)
-4.5 (-113)
+4.5 (-108)
-4.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-105)
-4.5 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-4.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-115)
-4.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
OKC NO
OKC NO
Consensus
-175
+146
-197
+163
-175
+145
-192
+160
-174
+146
-196
+164
-177
+148
-200
+165
-180
+152
-205
+170
-175
+145
-190
+160
-175
+145
-200
+165
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-111)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
208.5 (-112)
208.5 (-108)
205.0 (-113)
205.0 (-108)
208.5 (-109)
208.5 (-112)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
208.5 (-115)
208.5 (-105)