New York Knicks

New York Knicks

May 12, 2024

Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 12, 2024
  • Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Betting Odds

Spread: New York Knicks 5.5 (-110), Indiana Pacers -5.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 218.5
Moneyline: New York Knicks 185, Indiana Pacers -215

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
New York Knicks - 34% New York Knicks - 38%
Indiana Pacers - 66% Indiana Pacers - 62%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated Sunday Day game, the New York Knicks (56-35) will battle the Indiana Pacers (52-40) in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference playoff series. The game will take place at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, the Pacers' home arena, with the Knicks leading the series 2-1 so far. Known for their strong performances on their home court, the Pacers are considered favorites in this matchup.

The current spread for the game is Pacers -5.5, indicating that the Pacers are favored to win by 5.5 points. The moneyline for the Pacers is set at -215, while the Knicks have a moneyline of +185. Based on these odds, the Knicks have an implied win probability of 34%, while the Pacers have an implied win probability of 66%.

Recent statistics show that the Pacers have been dominant at home, winning their last 9 consecutive games. On the other hand, the Knicks have been playing solid basketball, winning 32 of their last 50 games.

In their most recent encounter, the Pacers emerged victorious with a 111-106 win over the Knicks. This adds an extra layer of intensity to the upcoming game, as both teams will be looking for redemption.

One player to watch in this matchup is Donte DiVincenzo, whose Points, Rebounds, and Assists (PRA) have become a popular betting market. As for the overall betting trends, sharp bettors seem to favor the Under, believing it to be mispriced and offering value. The current price for the Under 30.5 PRA for DiVincenzo is set at -115.

With the Knicks and Pacers both vying for a crucial win, this game promises to be an exciting clash. Will the Pacers continue their dominant home streak, or will the Knicks find redemption and upset the favored Pacers? Basketball fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly awaiting the outcome of this thrilling matchup.

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Prediction

Final Score: New York Knicks 109.01 vs Indiana Pacers 113.1

Visit the NBA picks and predictions section for the rest of today's games.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+5.5/-110
73% NY
-5.5/-110
27% IND

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+189
17% NY
-231
83% IND

Total Pick Consensus

219.5/-110
6% UN
219.5/-110
94% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
IND
82
Games
82
41.3
FG
44.5
88.7
FGA
89.8
.465
FG%
.496
13.2
3Pt-FG
10.7
35.8
3Pt-FGA
29.3
.369
3Pt%
.365
28.1
2Pt-FG
33.9
52.9
2Pt-FGA
60.5
.531
2Pt%
.560
17.0
FT
20.5
21.8
FTA
26.0
.780
FT%
.787
12.7
ORB
11.0
32.5
DRB
32.4
45.2
TRB
43.4
24.4
AST
24.6
7.5
STL
6.6
4.1
BLK
5.4
13.2
TOV
13.9
17.6
PF
18.3
112.8
PTS
120.2

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
IND
82
Games
82
40.3
FG
47.0
85.7
FGA
92.7
.470
FG%
.507
12.5
3Pt-FG
13.2
34.3
3Pt-FGA
35.3
.365
3Pt%
.374
27.8
2Pt-FG
33.8
51.4
2Pt-FGA
57.4
.540
2Pt%
.589
15.1
FT
16.1
19.8
FTA
20.5
.764
FT%
.782
10.2
ORB
10.1
30.4
DRB
31.4
40.6
TRB
41.5
25.6
AST
30.8
6.7
STL
7.7
5.3
BLK
5.9
13.2
TOV
12.9
19.1
PF
21.4
108.2
PTS
123.3

Offense/Defense

NY
Four Factors
IND
.540
eFG%
.556
11.9
TOV%
12.1
29.4
RB%
74.1
.192
FT/FGA
.228

Defense/Offense

NY
Four Factors
IND
.543
eFG%
.578
12.3
TOV%
11.3
76.1
RB%
23.8
.176
FT/FGA
.173

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
82
Games
82
43.3
FG
43.7
92.9
FGA
88.1
.465
FG%
.496
13.8
3Pt-FG
10.5
37.5
3Pt-FGA
28.8
.369
3Pt%
.365
29.4
2Pt-FG
33.2
55.4
2Pt-FGA
59.3
.531
2Pt%
.560
17.8
FT
20.1
22.9
FTA
25.5
.780
FT%
.787
13.3
ORB
10.8
34.1
DRB
31.8
47.3
TRB
42.6
25.5
AST
24.2
7.8
STL
6.5
4.3
BLK
5.3
13.9
TOV
13.7
18.5
PF
18.0
118.2
PTS
118.0

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
82
Games
82
42.2
FG
46.1
89.8
FGA
91.0
.470
FG%
.507
13.1
3Pt-FG
13.0
35.9
3Pt-FGA
34.6
.365
3Pt%
.374
29.1
2Pt-FG
33.2
53.8
2Pt-FGA
56.4
.540
2Pt%
.589
15.8
FT
15.8
20.7
FTA
20.2
.764
FT%
.782
10.7
ORB
9.9
31.8
DRB
30.9
42.6
TRB
40.8
26.8
AST
30.2
7.1
STL
7.6
5.5
BLK
5.8
13.8
TOV
12.7
20.0
PF
21.0
113.4
PTS
121.0

NY
Analytics
IND
53
Pythag Wins
48
29
Pythag Losses
34
4.59
Margin Of Victory
3.05
118.2
O Rtg
121.0
113.4
D Rtg
118.0
95.2
Pace
101.7
.246
FTr
.222
.404
3PAr
.380
.574
TS%
.606

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
NY IND
NY IND
+5.5 (-113)
-5.5 (-110)
+6.0 (-113)
-6.0 (-108)
+5.5 (-110)
-5.5 (-110)
+5.5 (-110)
-5.5 (-110)
+6.0 (-112)
-6.0 (-106)
+6.0 (-112)
-6.0 (-108)
+5.5 (-113)
-5.5 (-113)
+6.0 (-113)
-6.0 (-108)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-110)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-110)
+5.5 (-105)
-5.5 (-115)
+5.5 (-105)
-5.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
NY IND
NY IND
+185
-230
+189
-231
+180
-218
+180
-218
+198
-240
+194
-235
+185
-225
+185
-225
+185
-225
+192
-235
+180
-225
+195
-250
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
219.5 (-112)
219.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
218.5 (-109)
218.5 (-112)
219.5 (-113)
219.5 (-108)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)