Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets

May 12, 2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 12, 2024
  • Venue: Target Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Denver Nuggets 2.5 (-110), Minnesota Timberwolves -2.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 204.5
Moneyline: Denver Nuggets 125, Minnesota Timberwolves -145

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Denver Nuggets - 43% Denver Nuggets - 34%
Minnesota Timberwolves - 57% Minnesota Timberwolves - 66%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview

The Denver Nuggets (62-28) are set to face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves (62-27) in Game 4 of their Western Conference playoff series on Sunday night. This game holds extra significance as it pits two divisional rivals against each other, adding an extra layer of motivation for both teams to secure a victory.

The game is scheduled to start at 8:00 PM ET and will take place at the Target Center, the home arena of the Minnesota Timberwolves, with the Wolves leading this series 2-1. The Timberwolves, being the home team, enter the game as slight favorites in the betting odds.

Speaking of odds, the current spread for the game is set at Timberwolves -2.5, indicating that they are favored to win by a margin of 2.5 points. The Moneyline for the Timberwolves is -135, while the Nuggets have a Moneyline of +115. Based on these odds, the Nuggets have an implied win probability of 45%, while the Timberwolves have an implied win probability of 55%.

Both teams have been playing solid basketball as of late. The Nuggets have won 35 of their last 50 games, showcasing their consistency and ability to compete at a high level. Similarly, the Timberwolves have won 34 of their last 50 games, proving their resilience and determination on the court.

In their most recent meeting, the Nuggets emerged victorious with a dominant 117-90 win over the Timberwolves. This result may provide some additional motivation for the Timberwolves to seek redemption and even the score in this upcoming matchup.

As the game approaches, fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating the clash between these two talented teams. With the divisional rivalry, the home-court advantage for the Timberwolves, and the intriguing betting odds, this Sunday night showdown promises to be an exciting and closely contested battle on the NBA hardwood.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction

Final Score: Denver Nuggets 102.69 vs Minnesota Timberwolves 108.31

Check out all our free picks on every NBA game daily in our NBA betting section.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+4.0/-110
42% DEN
-4.0/-110
58% MIN

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+145
28% DEN
-175
72% MIN

Total Pick Consensus

205.0/-110
10% UN
205.0/-110
90% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
43.9
FG
38.8
88.7
FGA
86.8
.495
FG%
.447
11.7
3Pt-FG
11.4
31.2
3Pt-FGA
32.4
.374
3Pt%
.352
32.2
2Pt-FG
27.4
57.6
2Pt-FGA
54.4
.560
2Pt%
.504
15.1
FT
17.2
19.9
FTA
21.9
.762
FT%
.785
10.7
ORB
10.3
29.4
DRB
28.0
40.2
TRB
38.2
29.4
AST
24.4
7.1
STL
7.5
5.6
BLK
4.5
11.5
TOV
13.1
18.1
PF
19.7
114.6
PTS
106.2

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
40.5
FG
41.4
87.9
FGA
85.4
.461
FG%
.485
11.2
3Pt-FG
12.7
31.5
3Pt-FGA
32.8
.354
3Pt%
.388
29.3
2Pt-FG
28.6
56.4
2Pt-FGA
52.6
.521
2Pt%
.545
17.3
FT
17.7
22.2
FTA
22.8
.776
FT%
.778
10.9
ORB
9.4
27.7
DRB
31.1
38.5
TRB
40.5
25.7
AST
26.7
7.1
STL
7.9
4.8
BLK
6.0
11.3
TOV
13.2
17.9
PF
18.7
109.5
PTS
113.2

Offense/Defense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.561
eFG%
.513
10.5
TOV%
11.9
27.9
RB%
75.2
.171
FT/FGA
.198

Defense/Offense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.525
eFG%
.559
10.4
TOV%
12.1
73.0
RB%
25.1
.196
FT/FGA
.208

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
46.4
FG
40.5
93.8
FGA
90.5
.495
FG%
.447
12.3
3Pt-FG
11.9
33.0
3Pt-FGA
33.8
.374
3Pt%
.352
34.1
2Pt-FG
28.6
60.8
2Pt-FGA
56.7
.560
2Pt%
.504
16.0
FT
17.9
21.0
FTA
22.8
.762
FT%
.785
11.3
ORB
10.7
31.1
DRB
29.2
42.5
TRB
39.9
31.1
AST
25.4
7.5
STL
7.8
5.9
BLK
4.7
12.1
TOV
13.6
19.2
PF
20.6
121.2
PTS
110.8

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
42.8
FG
43.2
92.9
FGA
89.1
.461
FG%
.485
11.8
3Pt-FG
13.3
33.3
3Pt-FGA
34.2
.354
3Pt%
.388
31.0
2Pt-FG
29.9
59.6
2Pt-FGA
54.9
.521
2Pt%
.545
18.2
FT
18.5
23.5
FTA
23.8
.776
FT%
.778
11.5
ORB
9.8
29.3
DRB
32.5
40.7
TRB
42.3
27.2
AST
27.9
7.5
STL
8.2
5.1
BLK
6.3
12.0
TOV
13.7
18.9
PF
19.6
115.7
PTS
118.1

DEN
Analytics
MIN
52
Pythag Wins
56
27
Pythag Losses
23
5.16
Margin Of Victory
7.01
121.2
O Rtg
118.1
115.7
D Rtg
110.8
94.5
Pace
95.2
.224
FTr
.267
.351
3PAr
.384
.588
TS%
.593

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
DEN MIN
DEN MIN
+2.5 (-109)
-2.5 (-114)
+3.5 (-109)
-3.5 (-113)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+4.0 (-110)
-4.0 (-110)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-110)
+3.5 (-108)
-3.5 (-112)
+2.5 (-113)
-2.5 (-109)
+4.0 (-113)
-4.0 (-108)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-105)
-2.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-105)
-3.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
DEN MIN
DEN MIN
+115
-142
+145
-175
+114
-135
+142
-170
+122
-144
+138
-164
+117
-139
+145
-175
+115
-135
+143
-170
+115
-140
+155
-185
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.0 (-113)
205.0 (-108)
203.5 (-110)
203.5 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
203.5 (-112)
203.5 (-108)
205.0 (-112)
205.0 (-108)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.0 (-113)
205.0 (-108)
204.0 (-110)
204.0 (-110)
206.0 (-110)
206.0 (-110)
203.5 (-110)
203.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)