Milwaukee Bucks at Indiana Pacers Game 4 Best Bet – 4/28/2024

Milwaukee Bucks

Milwaukee Bucks

Apr 28, 2024

Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 28, 2024
  • Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
  • Spread: Milwaukee Bucks 9.5 (-110), Indiana Pacers -9.5 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 216.5
  • Moneyline: Milwaukee Bucks 320, Indiana Pacers -390

Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Milwaukee Bucks - 23%
  • Indiana Pacers - 77%

Projected Win %:

  • Milwaukee Bucks - 16%
  • Indiana Pacers - 84%

Milwaukee Bucks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Preview

The Milwaukee Bucks (50-35) are set to face off against the Indiana Pacers (49-37) in Game 4 of their first round playoff series in the Eastern Conference. This game holds extra significance as both teams are divisional rivals, adding fuel to the competitive fire. The game is scheduled for Sunday night at 7:00 PM ET and will take place at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse, the home arena of the Indiana Pacers.

The Pacers come into this game as the favorites, especially when playing on their home court. The current spread favors the Pacers by 9.5 points, indicating their strong position in the matchup. The Moneyline odds reflect the Pacers' favoritism, with their odds listed at -390, while the Bucks' odds are at +320. Based on these odds, the Bucks have an implied win probability of 23%, while the Pacers hold an implied win probability of 77%.

In terms of recent performance, the Pacers have been on a hot streak at home, winning their last six consecutive home games. On the other hand, the Bucks have struggled on the road, losing their last four consecutive away games. This adds an interesting dynamic to the matchup, as the Pacers will look to capitalize on their home advantage and the Bucks will aim to break their road losing streak.

In their previous encounter, the Pacers emerged victorious with a 121-118 win over the Bucks. This result may provide added motivation for both teams, as the Bucks seek redemption while the Pacers aim to maintain their winning momentum.

For those interested in player prop betting, Damian Lillard's Points and Rebounds have been a popular choice in this game. The Over/Under line is set at 34.5 Points and Rebounds, with many sharp bettors favoring the Over due to potential value in the line's pricing.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly awaiting the outcome of this intense divisional matchup. With the Pacers' recent home success and the Bucks' determination to turn their road fortunes around, this game promises to be an exciting battle on the court.

Pick and Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks 104.18 - Indiana Pacers 116.25

Visit the NBA picks and predictions section for the rest of today's games.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+10.0/-110
41% MIL
-10.0/-110
59% IND

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+355
9% MIL
-459
91% IND

Total Pick Consensus

214.5/-110
44% UN
214.5/-110
56% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

MIL
Team Stats Per Game
IND
79
Games
82
43.3
FG
44.5
88.8
FGA
89.8
.488
FG%
.496
14.3
3Pt-FG
10.7
38.3
3Pt-FGA
29.3
.374
3Pt%
.365
29.0
2Pt-FG
33.9
50.5
2Pt-FGA
60.5
.575
2Pt%
.560
18.6
FT
20.5
24.1
FTA
26.0
.771
FT%
.787
9.5
ORB
11.0
31.2
DRB
32.4
40.6
TRB
43.4
26.7
AST
24.6
6.7
STL
6.6
5.1
BLK
5.4
11.7
TOV
13.9
19.3
PF
18.3
119.5
PTS
120.2

Defense/Offense

MIL
Team Stats Per Game
IND
79
Games
82
43.3
FG
47.0
92.2
FGA
92.7
.469
FG%
.507
12.6
3Pt-FG
13.2
35.4
3Pt-FGA
35.3
.357
3Pt%
.374
30.6
2Pt-FG
33.8
56.8
2Pt-FGA
57.4
.539
2Pt%
.589
17.4
FT
16.1
21.5
FTA
20.5
.806
FT%
.782
10.4
ORB
10.1
30.1
DRB
31.4
40.5
TRB
41.5
26.5
AST
30.8
7.0
STL
7.7
4.3
BLK
5.9
11.1
TOV
12.9
19.4
PF
21.4
116.5
PTS
123.3

Offense/Defense

MIL
Four Factors
IND
.569
eFG%
.556
10.6
TOV%
12.1
23.9
RB%
74.1
.209
FT/FGA
.228

Defense/Offense

MIL
Four Factors
IND
.538
eFG%
.578
9.9
TOV%
11.3
74.9
RB%
23.8
.188
FT/FGA
.173

Offense/Defense

MIL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
79
Games
82
43.9
FG
43.7
90.0
FGA
88.1
.488
FG%
.496
14.5
3Pt-FG
10.5
38.8
3Pt-FGA
28.8
.374
3Pt%
.365
29.4
2Pt-FG
33.2
51.2
2Pt-FGA
59.3
.575
2Pt%
.560
18.8
FT
20.1
24.4
FTA
25.5
.771
FT%
.787
9.6
ORB
10.8
31.6
DRB
31.8
41.2
TRB
42.6
27.0
AST
24.2
6.8
STL
6.5
5.2
BLK
5.3
11.9
TOV
13.7
19.5
PF
18.0
121.1
PTS
118.0

Defense/Offense

MIL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
79
Games
82
43.8
FG
46.1
93.4
FGA
91.0
.469
FG%
.507
12.8
3Pt-FG
13.0
35.8
3Pt-FGA
34.6
.357
3Pt%
.374
31.1
2Pt-FG
33.2
57.6
2Pt-FGA
56.4
.539
2Pt%
.589
17.6
FT
15.8
21.8
FTA
20.2
.806
FT%
.782
10.6
ORB
9.9
30.5
DRB
30.9
41.0
TRB
40.8
26.9
AST
30.2
7.1
STL
7.6
4.3
BLK
5.8
11.3
TOV
12.7
19.6
PF
21.0
118.1
PTS
121.0

MIL
Analytics
IND
47
Pythag Wins
48
32
Pythag Losses
34
3.04
Margin Of Victory
3.05
121.1
O Rtg
121.0
118.1
D Rtg
118.0
98.0
Pace
101.7
.271
FTr
.222
.431
3PAr
.380
.601
TS%
.606

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
MIL IND
MIL IND
Consensus
+5.5 (-111)
-5.5 (-109)
+10.0 (-111)
-10.0 (-110)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-110)
+10.0 (-110)
-10.0 (-110)
+5.5 (-106)
-5.5 (-108)
+10.0 (-106)
-10.0 (-114)
+5.5 (-112)
-5.5 (-109)
+10.0 (-112)
-10.0 (-109)
+6.0 (-105)
-6.0 (-110)
+10.0 (-105)
-10.0 (-115)
+5.5 (-110)
-5.5 (-110)
+10.0 (-110)
-10.0 (-110)
+6.5 (-105)
-6.5 (-110)
+9.5 (-105)
-9.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
MIL IND
MIL IND
Consensus
+179
-220
+355
-459
+205
-250
+330
-425
+180
-215
+370
-480
+180
-220
+350
-455
+222
-278
+400
-550
+175
-210
+350
-450
+225
-275
+350
-450
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
225.0 (-108)
225.0 (-113)
214.5 (-112)
214.5 (-110)
223.0 (-110)
223.0 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
224.5 (-110)
224.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
225.0 (-108)
225.0 (-113)
215.0 (-110)
215.0 (-110)
223.5 (-110)
223.5 (-110)
214.0 (-105)
214.0 (-115)
224.5 (-110)
224.5 (-110)
215.0 (-110)
215.0 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)
214.5 (-110)