Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Prediction – 4/28/2024

Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Clippers

Apr 28, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 28, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center
  • Spread: LA Clippers 6 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -6 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 209.5
  • Moneyline: LA Clippers 195, Dallas Mavericks -225

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • LA Clippers - 33%
  • Dallas Mavericks - 67%

Projected Win %:

  • LA Clippers - 27%
  • Dallas Mavericks - 73%

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview

The LA Clippers (52-33) are set to clash with the Dallas Mavericks (52-33) in an exciting Sunday day game, in Game 4 of their first round playoff series in the Western Conference. Tip-off is scheduled for 3:30 PM ET at the American Airlines Center, the home arena of the Mavericks.

The Mavericks come into this game as favorites, with a spread of -6.0. The Moneyline odds for the Mavericks are currently at -230, indicating their status as the favored team. On the other hand, the Clippers have a Moneyline of +195, suggesting they are the underdogs in this matchup. Based on the odds, the Clippers have an implied win probability of 33%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 67%.

Both teams have been playing well recently. The Mavericks have won 32 of their last 50 games, showcasing their strong form. Meanwhile, the Clippers have been solid on the road, winning 26 of their last 40 away games.

In their most recent matchup, the Clippers suffered a 101-90 loss to the Mavericks. This adds an extra layer of intrigue to the upcoming game, as the Clippers will be looking for redemption.

For those interested in player prop bets, keep an eye on Daniel Gafford's Points and Rebounds. This market has been particularly popular leading up to the game. Sharp bettors seem to be leaning towards the Over, as the prop total opened at Over 12.5 Points and Rebounds (-110), but has since moved to 13.5 (-120).

With the game just hours away, fans and bettors alike are eagerly anticipating this clash between two talented teams. Will the Mavericks defend their home court and solidify their playoff position, or will the Clippers bounce back and secure a crucial victory? Only time will tell.

Pick and Prediction: LA Clippers 108.69 - Dallas Mavericks 116.78

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+7.0/-110
50% LAC
-7.0/-110
50% DAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+232
50% LAC
-287
50% DAL

Total Pick Consensus

209.5/-110
77% UN
209.5/-110
23% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

LAC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

LAC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Offense/Defense

LAC
Four Factors
DAL
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Defense/Offense

LAC
Four Factors
DAL
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Offense/Defense

LAC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

LAC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

LAC
Analytics
DAL
Pythag Wins
Pythag Losses
Margin Of Victory
O Rtg
D Rtg
Pace
FTr
3PAr
TS%

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
LAC DAL
LAC DAL
Consensus
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-109)
+7.0 (-110)
-7.0 (-112)
+5.5 (-110)
-5.5 (-110)
+7.0 (-110)
-7.0 (-110)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-108)
+7.0 (-110)
-7.0 (-110)
+6.0 (-109)
-6.0 (-107)
+7.0 (-109)
-7.0 (-112)
+6.0 (-105)
-6.0 (-110)
+6.5 (-105)
-6.5 (-115)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-110)
+7.0 (-110)
-7.0 (-110)
+5.5 (-105)
-5.5 (-115)
+6.5 (-105)
-6.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
LAC DAL
LAC DAL
Consensus
+190
-230
+232
-287
+164
-198
+225
-278
+190
-230
+220
-270
+190
-235
+240
-295
+162
-195
+235
-292
+190
-240
+230
-290
+165
-200
+225
-275
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-111)
212.0 (-110)
212.0 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.0 (-108)
209.0 (-113)
209.5 (-109)
209.5 (-112)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
210.5 (-110)
210.5 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-115)
209.5 (-105)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)