Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Game 4 Best Bet – 4/27/2024

Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers

Apr 27, 2024

Orlando Magic

Orlando Magic
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Betting Pick & Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 27, 2024
  • Venue: Kia Center
  • Spread: Cleveland Cavaliers 2 (-110), Orlando Magic -2 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 201.5
  • Moneyline: Cleveland Cavaliers 115, Orlando Magic -135

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Cleveland Cavaliers - 45%
  • Orlando Magic - 55%

Projected Win %:

  • Cleveland Cavaliers - 49%
  • Orlando Magic - 51%

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Betting Preview

The Cleveland Cavaliers (50-35) are set to face off against the Orlando Magic (48-37) in a highly anticipated Saturday day game in Game 4 of their Eastern Conference first round playoff series. The game will take place at the Orlando Magic's home arena, Kia Center, with the Magic trailing 2-1 in this series entering Saturday's action. The Magic, who have a slight advantage as the home team, are currently favored by 2.0 points according to the spread.

The game is scheduled to tip off at 1:00 PM ET, providing fans with an exciting afternoon of basketball. Based on the odds, the Cavaliers have an implied win probability of 46%, while the Magic have an implied win probability of 54%.

Both teams have been playing well recently. The Cavaliers have won 30 of their last 50 games, showcasing their strong form leading up to this matchup. Meanwhile, the Magic have won 28 of their last 40 home games, proving their dominance on their own court.

In their most recent meeting, the Cavaliers suffered a tough loss to the Magic, with a final score of 121-83. This rematch will surely be a chance for the Cavaliers to seek redemption and even the score.

For those interested in sports betting, one player to keep an eye on is Franz Wagner. His points, rebounds, and assists performance has been the most popular betting market for this game. The over/under line for Wagner's combined points, rebounds, and assists opened at 29.5, but sharp bettors have driven it up to 30.5.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike are eagerly awaiting this thrilling matchup between the Cavaliers and the Magic. With the odds favoring the home team, the Magic will look to capitalize on their advantage, while the Cavaliers aim to pull off an upset. The stage is set for an exciting Saturday day game in the NBA.

Pick and Prediction: Cleveland Cavaliers 106.38 - Orlando Magic 106.71

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+2.5/-110
17% CLE
-2.5/-110
83% ORL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+118
82% CLE
-142
18% ORL

Total Pick Consensus

202.0/-110
70% UN
202.0/-110
30% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
ORL
82
Games
82
41.8
FG
39.8
87.2
FGA
84.0
.479
FG%
.474
13.5
3Pt-FG
11.5
36.8
3Pt-FGA
32.1
.367
3Pt%
.358
28.3
2Pt-FG
28.3
50.4
2Pt-FGA
51.8
.561
2Pt%
.546
15.6
FT
17.3
20.4
FTA
22.2
.765
FT%
.780
9.8
ORB
8.9
33.4
DRB
30.9
43.3
TRB
39.9
28.0
AST
23.9
7.4
STL
8.1
4.6
BLK
4.6
13.6
TOV
15.0
17.5
PF
20.9
112.6
PTS
108.4

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
ORL
82
Games
82
40.5
FG
40.5
87.5
FGA
84.9
.463
FG%
.476
12.5
3Pt-FG
11.0
33.8
3Pt-FGA
31.3
.371
3Pt%
.352
28.0
2Pt-FG
29.5
53.7
2Pt-FGA
53.6
.521
2Pt%
.549
16.6
FT
18.5
21.0
FTA
24.4
.791
FT%
.759
10.0
ORB
10.5
32.6
DRB
31.8
42.7
TRB
42.3
25.3
AST
24.7
7.7
STL
8.2
5.0
BLK
5.2
13.6
TOV
14.7
18.7
PF
19.7
110.2
PTS
110.5

Offense/Defense

CLE
Four Factors
ORL
.557
eFG%
.543
12.4
TOV%
13.8
23.2
RB%
78.1
.179
FT/FGA
.206

Defense/Offense

CLE
Four Factors
ORL
.535
eFG%
.541
12.3
TOV%
13.3
76.9
RB%
25.3
.190
FT/FGA
.218

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
ORL
82
Games
82
42.7
FG
40.9
89.2
FGA
86.2
.479
FG%
.474
13.8
3Pt-FG
11.8
37.6
3Pt-FGA
33.0
.367
3Pt%
.358
28.9
2Pt-FG
29.0
51.5
2Pt-FGA
53.2
.561
2Pt%
.546
15.9
FT
17.8
20.8
FTA
22.8
.765
FT%
.780
10.1
ORB
9.1
34.2
DRB
31.8
44.3
TRB
40.9
28.7
AST
24.5
7.5
STL
8.3
4.7
BLK
4.7
13.9
TOV
15.4
17.9
PF
21.4
115.2
PTS
111.3

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
ORL
82
Games
82
41.4
FG
41.5
89.5
FGA
87.2
.463
FG%
.476
12.8
3Pt-FG
11.3
34.6
3Pt-FGA
32.1
.371
3Pt%
.352
28.6
2Pt-FG
30.2
54.9
2Pt-FGA
55.0
.521
2Pt%
.549
17.0
FT
19.0
21.5
FTA
25.1
.791
FT%
.759
10.3
ORB
10.8
33.4
DRB
32.6
43.6
TRB
43.4
25.8
AST
25.3
7.9
STL
8.4
5.1
BLK
5.3
13.9
TOV
15.1
19.2
PF
20.3
112.7
PTS
113.4

CLE
Analytics
ORL
47
Pythag Wins
46
35
Pythag Losses
36
2.41
Margin Of Victory
2.02
115.2
O Rtg
113.4
112.7
D Rtg
111.3
97.2
Pace
96.9
.234
FTr
.287
.422
3PAr
.369
.586
TS%
.577

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
CLE ORL
CLE ORL
Consensus
+2.5 (-111)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-111)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-108)
-2.5 (-108)
+2.5 (-108)
-2.5 (-112)
+2.5 (-112)
-2.5 (-112)
+2.5 (-112)
-2.5 (-109)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-105)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
CLE ORL
CLE ORL
Consensus
+114
-136
+118
-142
+114
-135
+120
-142
+112
-132
+118
-142
+118
-139
+117
-137
+115
-135
+126
-150
+110
-130
+120
-145
+110
-135
+120
-145
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
201.5 (-109)
201.5 (-111)
202.0 (-113)
202.0 (-109)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-112)
202.0 (-108)
201.5 (-112)
201.5 (-109)
202.0 (-113)
202.0 (-108)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
202.0 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-115)
201.5 (-105)