Boston Celtics at Miami Heat Game 3 Best Bet – 4/27/2024

Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics

Apr 27, 2024

Miami Heat

Miami Heat
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Betting Pick & Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 27, 2024
  • Venue: Kaseya Center
  • Spread: Boston Celtics -9.5 (-110), Miami Heat 9.5 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 202.5
  • Moneyline: Boston Celtics -400, Miami Heat 325

Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Boston Celtics - 77%
  • Miami Heat - 23%

Projected Win %:

  • Boston Celtics - 90%
  • Miami Heat - 10%

Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Betting Preview

On Saturday night, the Boston Celtics and Miami Heat will face off in Game 3 of their Eastern Conference first round playoff series in Miami. Both teams enter the contest well-rested, with their last game being three days ago. This additional time off can be advantageous for both the Celtics and the Heat, allowing their players to recharge and potentially improve their chances of victory.

Despite being on the road, the Celtics are considered the heavy favorites. The current spread stands at Celtics -9.5, indicating that they are expected to win by a significant margin. The moneyline for the Celtics is -400, implying a 77% probability of victory, while the Heat's moneyline sits at +325, representing a 23% chance of success.

The Celtics have been playing exceptional basketball lately, winning 38 of their last 50 games. On the other hand, the Heat have also showcased strong performance, securing 24 wins in their previous 40 games.

Interestingly, the last encounter between these two teams saw an upset. The Heat defeated the Celtics with a score of 111-101, despite entering the game as 14.0 point underdogs with only a 12% chance of winning. This outcome demonstrates the unpredictable nature of basketball, as Miami set a franchise record for threes made in a playoff game in that Game 2 victory.

For those looking to place wagers, Nikola Jovic's Points, Rebounds, and Assists are drawing significant attention in the prop market. It is currently the most popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors appear to be leaning towards the Over, as the prop total opened at Over 14.5 Points, Rebounds, and Assists (-125), before rising to 15.5 (-115).

As basketball fans await this exciting matchup, both the Celtics and the Heat will aim to secure a victory and continue their strong performances. With the odds in their favor, the Celtics will seek redemption for their previous loss, while the Heat will aim to prove that they can overcome the odds once again.

Pick and Prediction: Boston Celtics 112.3 - Miami Heat 97.55

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

-9.5/-110
60% BOS
+9.5/-110
40% MIA

Moneyline Pick Consensus

-449
88% BOS
+343
12% MIA

Total Pick Consensus

205.0/-110
9% UN
205.0/-110
91% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

BOS
Team Stats Per Game
MIA
79
Games
82
43.7
FG
40.2
90.1
FGA
86.0
.486
FG%
.467
16.5
3Pt-FG
13.0
42.6
3Pt-FGA
36.8
.388
3Pt%
.353
27.2
2Pt-FG
27.2
47.5
2Pt-FGA
49.2
.574
2Pt%
.553
16.4
FT
15.0
20.3
FTA
19.2
.809
FT%
.780
10.6
ORB
9.2
33.5
DRB
33.5
44.1
TRB
42.8
26.8
AST
26.5
6.7
STL
6.6
6.5
BLK
4.7
11.4
TOV
13.7
16.2
PF
18.9
120.4
PTS
108.4

Defense/Offense

BOS
Team Stats Per Game
MIA
79
Games
82
41.4
FG
39.8
91.6
FGA
85.6
.452
FG%
.465
12.9
3Pt-FG
12.5
36.7
3Pt-FGA
33.7
.350
3Pt%
.370
28.6
2Pt-FG
27.4
54.9
2Pt-FGA
51.9
.520
2Pt%
.527
13.4
FT
18.0
17.5
FTA
22.0
.766
FT%
.818
11.1
ORB
9.3
29.9
DRB
33.0
41.1
TRB
42.3
24.9
AST
25.8
6.2
STL
7.5
3.7
BLK
3.4
11.3
TOV
12.7
17.4
PF
17.3
109.1
PTS
110.1

Offense/Defense

BOS
Four Factors
MIA
.577
eFG%
.543
10.3
TOV%
12.7
26.2
RB%
78.1
.182
FT/FGA
.174

Defense/Offense

BOS
Four Factors
MIA
.522
eFG%
.538
10.2
TOV%
11.7
75.1
RB%
21.8
.146
FT/FGA
.210

Offense/Defense

BOS
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIA
79
Games
82
45.3
FG
41.6
93.3
FGA
89.1
.486
FG%
.467
17.1
3Pt-FG
13.4
44.1
3Pt-FGA
38.1
.388
3Pt%
.353
28.2
2Pt-FG
28.2
49.2
2Pt-FGA
51.0
.574
2Pt%
.553
17.0
FT
15.5
21.0
FTA
19.9
.809
FT%
.780
11.0
ORB
9.6
34.7
DRB
34.7
45.7
TRB
44.3
27.8
AST
27.4
6.9
STL
6.9
6.7
BLK
4.9
11.8
TOV
14.2
16.7
PF
19.6
124.7
PTS
112.2

Defense/Offense

BOS
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIA
79
Games
82
42.9
FG
41.2
94.9
FGA
88.7
.452
FG%
.465
13.3
3Pt-FG
12.9
38.0
3Pt-FGA
34.9
.350
3Pt%
.370
29.6
2Pt-FG
28.3
56.9
2Pt-FGA
53.8
.520
2Pt%
.527
13.9
FT
18.7
18.1
FTA
22.8
.766
FT%
.818
11.5
ORB
9.7
31.0
DRB
34.1
42.5
TRB
43.8
25.8
AST
26.7
6.4
STL
7.8
3.8
BLK
3.5
11.7
TOV
13.1
18.0
PF
17.9
113.0
PTS
114.0

BOS
Analytics
MIA
63
Pythag Wins
46
16
Pythag Losses
36
11.34
Margin Of Victory
1.76
124.7
O Rtg
114.0
113.0
D Rtg
112.2
95.8
Pace
96.2
.225
FTr
.257
.473
3PAr
.394
.608
TS%
.578

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
BOS MIA
BOS MIA
Consensus
-7.5 (-112)
+7.5 (-110)
-9.5 (-112)
+9.5 (-109)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-9.5 (-110)
+9.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-114)
+7.5 (-110)
-9.5 (-114)
+9.5 (-106)
-8.0 (-107)
+8.0 (-110)
-10.5 (-107)
+10.5 (-114)
-8.0 (-115)
+8.0 (-110)
-9.5 (-115)
+9.5 (-105)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-9.5 (-110)
+9.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-9.5 (-110)
+9.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
BOS MIA
BOS MIA
Consensus
-311
+243
-449
+343
-310
+250
-440
+340
-295
+240
-420
+330
-335
+270
-455
+350
-335
+260
-480
+360
-325
+250
-425
+330
-300
+240
-450
+340
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.0 (-113)
205.0 (-109)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
204.5 (-112)
204.5 (-108)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
204.5 (-108)
204.5 (-113)
205.0 (-113)
205.0 (-108)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-115)
205.5 (-105)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
206.0 (-110)
206.0 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)