Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers

May 3, 2024

Orlando Magic

Orlando Magic
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 3, 2024
  • Venue: Kia Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Cleveland Cavaliers 4 (-110), Orlando Magic -4 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 199.5
Moneyline: Cleveland Cavaliers 145, Orlando Magic -165

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Cleveland Cavaliers - 40% Cleveland Cavaliers - 35%
Orlando Magic - 60% Orlando Magic - 65%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Betting Preview

On Friday night, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Orlando Magic will meet in Game 6 of their first round NBA playoff series in the Eastern Conference. Both teams have had three days off since their last games, which could benefit their players by allowing for extra rest. For the Cavaliers, this could potentially boost their chances of victory as they look to build upon their recent form. Meanwhile, the Magic will also benefit from the extended break and aim to make the most of their home advantage.

The oddsmakers have designated the Magic as the favorites at home, with the current spread set at Magic -4.0. Additionally, the Moneyline for the Magic is listed at -165, indicating their higher likelihood of winning according to the odds. On the other hand, the Cavaliers have a Moneyline of +145, suggesting a lower chance of victory, but potentially providing greater value for bettors.

Based on the odds, the Cavaliers have an implied win probability of 40%, while the Magic have an implied win probability of 60%. However, it's important to note that these probabilities are based on the odds and can still be influenced by various factors on the court.

The Magic have been performing strongly at home, winning 29 of their last 40 games at their home arena. Meanwhile, the Cavaliers have struggled on the road, losing their last five consecutive away games. These trends could play a role in the outcome of this matchup.

In their most recent encounter, the Cavaliers narrowly defeated the Magic with a score of 104-103. This close result adds an extra layer of anticipation to their upcoming battle, as both teams seek to gain the upper hand this time around.

For those looking to place wagers, Paolo Banchero's Points, Rebounds, and Assists (PRA) have emerged as a popular betting market for this game. The prop total for Banchero's PRA opened at Over 37.5 (-120) and has since steamed to 38.5 (-110), attracting attention from sharp bettors.

As the Cavaliers and the Magic face off, basketball fans and bettors alike will be eagerly watching to see how these teams perform and whether the odds will hold true or if there will be any surprises on the court.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic Prediction

Final Score: Cleveland Cavaliers 103.61 vs Orlando Magic 108.82

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+4.5/-112
51% CLE
-4.5/-108
49% ORL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+159
5% CLE
-192
95% ORL

Total Pick Consensus

200.5/-110
38% UN
200.5/-110
62% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
ORL
82
Games
82
41.8
FG
39.8
87.2
FGA
84.0
.479
FG%
.474
13.5
3Pt-FG
11.5
36.8
3Pt-FGA
32.1
.367
3Pt%
.358
28.3
2Pt-FG
28.3
50.4
2Pt-FGA
51.8
.561
2Pt%
.546
15.6
FT
17.3
20.4
FTA
22.2
.765
FT%
.780
9.8
ORB
8.9
33.4
DRB
30.9
43.3
TRB
39.9
28.0
AST
23.9
7.4
STL
8.1
4.6
BLK
4.6
13.6
TOV
15.0
17.5
PF
20.9
112.6
PTS
108.4

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
ORL
82
Games
82
40.5
FG
40.5
87.5
FGA
84.9
.463
FG%
.476
12.5
3Pt-FG
11.0
33.8
3Pt-FGA
31.3
.371
3Pt%
.352
28.0
2Pt-FG
29.5
53.7
2Pt-FGA
53.6
.521
2Pt%
.549
16.6
FT
18.5
21.0
FTA
24.4
.791
FT%
.759
10.0
ORB
10.5
32.6
DRB
31.8
42.7
TRB
42.3
25.3
AST
24.7
7.7
STL
8.2
5.0
BLK
5.2
13.6
TOV
14.7
18.7
PF
19.7
110.2
PTS
110.5

Offense/Defense

CLE
Four Factors
ORL
.557
eFG%
.543
12.4
TOV%
13.8
23.2
RB%
78.1
.179
FT/FGA
.206

Defense/Offense

CLE
Four Factors
ORL
.535
eFG%
.541
12.3
TOV%
13.3
76.9
RB%
25.3
.190
FT/FGA
.218

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
ORL
82
Games
82
42.7
FG
40.9
89.2
FGA
86.2
.479
FG%
.474
13.8
3Pt-FG
11.8
37.6
3Pt-FGA
33.0
.367
3Pt%
.358
28.9
2Pt-FG
29.0
51.5
2Pt-FGA
53.2
.561
2Pt%
.546
15.9
FT
17.8
20.8
FTA
22.8
.765
FT%
.780
10.1
ORB
9.1
34.2
DRB
31.8
44.3
TRB
40.9
28.7
AST
24.5
7.5
STL
8.3
4.7
BLK
4.7
13.9
TOV
15.4
17.9
PF
21.4
115.2
PTS
111.3

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
ORL
82
Games
82
41.4
FG
41.5
89.5
FGA
87.2
.463
FG%
.476
12.8
3Pt-FG
11.3
34.6
3Pt-FGA
32.1
.371
3Pt%
.352
28.6
2Pt-FG
30.2
54.9
2Pt-FGA
55.0
.521
2Pt%
.549
17.0
FT
19.0
21.5
FTA
25.1
.791
FT%
.759
10.3
ORB
10.8
33.4
DRB
32.6
43.6
TRB
43.4
25.8
AST
25.3
7.9
STL
8.4
5.1
BLK
5.3
13.9
TOV
15.1
19.2
PF
20.3
112.7
PTS
113.4

CLE
Analytics
ORL
47
Pythag Wins
46
35
Pythag Losses
36
2.41
Margin Of Victory
2.02
115.2
O Rtg
113.4
112.7
D Rtg
111.3
97.2
Pace
96.9
.234
FTr
.287
.422
3PAr
.369
.586
TS%
.577

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
CLE ORL
CLE ORL
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-114)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-111)
+4.0 (-112)
-4.0 (-108)
+4.5 (-112)
-4.5 (-108)
+4.0 (-110)
-4.0 (-108)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-108)
-3.5 (-112)
+4.5 (-108)
-4.5 (-113)
+3.5 (-105)
-3.5 (-115)
+4.0 (-105)
-4.0 (-115)
+4.0 (-110)
-4.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
CLE ORL
CLE ORL
+140
-169
+159
-192
+142
-170
+154
-185
+148
-176
+162
-190
+138
-165
+163
-195
+143
-170
+162
-195
+140
-170
+150
-180
+145
-175
+155
-190
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
199.5 (-113)
199.5 (-108)
200.5 (-110)
200.5 (-110)
200.5 (-108)
200.5 (-112)
201.0 (-110)
201.0 (-110)
200.0 (-110)
200.0 (-110)
201.0 (-110)
201.0 (-110)
199.5 (-113)
199.5 (-108)
200.5 (-110)
200.5 (-110)
200.0 (-105)
200.0 (-115)
201.0 (-115)
201.0 (-105)
200.0 (-110)
200.0 (-110)
201.0 (-110)
201.0 (-110)
200.5 (-105)
200.5 (-115)
201.5 (-110)
201.5 (-110)