Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Clippers

May 3, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 3, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center

Betting Odds

Spread: LA Clippers 8 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -8 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 207.5
Moneyline: LA Clippers 270, Dallas Mavericks -325

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
LA Clippers - 26% LA Clippers - 35%
Dallas Mavericks - 74% Dallas Mavericks - 65%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated Friday night matchup, the LA Clippers (53-34) will face off against the Dallas Mavericks (53-34) at the American Airlines Center in Game 6 of their first round NBA playoff series in the Western Conference. The game is scheduled to tip off at 9:30 PM ET.

The Mavericks, playing on their home court, are considered the favorites according to the current spread of Mavericks -8.0. The Moneyline odds also heavily favor the Mavericks, with their Moneyline set at -325, indicating a high probability of victory. On the other hand, the Clippers have a Moneyline of +270, suggesting a lower chance of winning. Based on the odds, the Clippers have an implied win probability of 26%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 74%.

The Mavericks have been in impressive form lately, winning 27 of their last 40 games. However, the Clippers have also performed well on the road, winning 27 of their last 40 away games. This sets the stage for an intriguing battle between two evenly matched teams.

In their most recent meeting, the Clippers suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of the Mavericks, losing 123-93. This result could add extra motivation for the Clippers to seek redemption in this game.

One player to keep an eye on in terms of player prop betting is Terance Mann. His scoring has been a popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors have been wagering on the Over 10.5 Points for Mann, believing that the line may be mispriced and that there is value in betting on him to score more than 10.5 points. The current price for this prop bet is -110.

With both teams performing well and the stakes high, this matchup promises to be an exciting contest. Basketball fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly tuning in to see which team will come out on top in this battle between the Clippers and the Mavericks.

LA Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction

Final Score: LA Clippers 109.4 vs Dallas Mavericks 114.6

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+8.0/-110
32% LAC
-8.0/-110
68% DAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+278
33% LAC
-351
67% DAL

Total Pick Consensus

209.0/-110
9% UN
209.0/-110
91% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

LAC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
42.3
FG
42.9
86.2
FGA
90.4
.491
FG%
.475
12.7
3Pt-FG
13.2
33.0
3Pt-FGA
35.8
.386
3Pt%
.368
29.6
2Pt-FG
29.7
53.2
2Pt-FGA
54.6
.556
2Pt%
.545
18.5
FT
16.8
22.4
FTA
21.9
.826
FT%
.768
9.8
ORB
11.0
29.4
DRB
31.2
39.2
TRB
42.1
25.7
AST
27.5
7.7
STL
7.4
5.0
BLK
4.0
12.1
TOV
12.8
18.7
PF
20.6
115.9
PTS
115.8

Defense/Offense

LAC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
41.5
FG
43.3
88.6
FGA
89.7
.468
FG%
.483
12.9
3Pt-FG
14.8
35.2
3Pt-FGA
39.6
.367
3Pt%
.373
28.6
2Pt-FG
28.6
53.5
2Pt-FGA
50.1
.534
2Pt%
.571
16.3
FT
17.3
21.1
FTA
22.8
.776
FT%
.758
11.0
ORB
9.7
27.5
DRB
30.2
38.5
TRB
39.9
26.3
AST
25.8
7.3
STL
6.9
4.6
BLK
4.9
12.1
TOV
11.5
18.9
PF
18.5
112.2
PTS
118.7

Offense/Defense

LAC
Four Factors
DAL
.565
eFG%
.547
11.2
TOV%
11.4
26.4
RB%
73.3
.215
FT/FGA
.186

Defense/Offense

LAC
Four Factors
DAL
.541
eFG%
.566
11.0
TOV%
10.3
72.7
RB%
23.8
.184
FT/FGA
.193

Offense/Defense

LAC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
44.5
FG
43.6
90.6
FGA
91.8
.491
FG%
.475
13.4
3Pt-FG
13.4
34.7
3Pt-FGA
36.3
.386
3Pt%
.368
31.1
2Pt-FG
30.2
55.9
2Pt-FGA
55.5
.556
2Pt%
.545
19.5
FT
17.1
23.6
FTA
22.3
.826
FT%
.768
10.3
ORB
11.1
30.8
DRB
31.6
41.2
TRB
42.8
27.0
AST
28.0
8.1
STL
7.5
5.3
BLK
4.1
12.8
TOV
13.0
19.6
PF
20.9
121.8
PTS
117.6

Defense/Offense

LAC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
43.6
FG
44.0
93.1
FGA
91.1
.468
FG%
.483
13.6
3Pt-FG
15.0
37.0
3Pt-FGA
40.2
.367
3Pt%
.373
30.0
2Pt-FG
29.0
56.2
2Pt-FGA
50.8
.534
2Pt%
.571
17.2
FT
17.5
22.1
FTA
23.1
.776
FT%
.758
11.6
ORB
9.9
28.9
DRB
30.7
40.4
TRB
40.5
27.7
AST
26.2
7.6
STL
7.0
4.9
BLK
5.0
12.7
TOV
11.7
19.9
PF
18.8
117.9
PTS
120.6

LAC
Analytics
DAL
48
Pythag Wins
46
31
Pythag Losses
33
3.76
Margin Of Victory
2.90
121.8
O Rtg
120.6
117.9
D Rtg
117.6
95.0
Pace
98.3
.260
FTr
.254
.383
3PAr
.442
.603
TS%
.595

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
LAC DAL
LAC DAL
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+8.0 (-110)
-8.0 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+8.0 (-110)
-8.0 (-110)
+8.0 (-106)
-8.0 (-110)
+8.0 (-106)
-8.0 (-114)
+8.0 (-110)
-8.0 (-107)
+8.0 (-110)
-8.0 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+8.5 (-110)
-8.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+8.0 (-110)
-8.0 (-110)
+7.5 (-115)
-7.5 (-110)
+8.5 (-115)
-8.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
LAC DAL
LAC DAL
+252
-322
+278
-351
+250
-310
+260
-325
+260
-320
+290
-360
+275
-345
+275
-345
+260
-335
+270
-345
+250
-325
+280
-350
+260
-350
+275
-350
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
206.5 (-110)
206.5 (-110)
209.0 (-113)
209.0 (-108)
206.5 (-110)
206.5 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
207.0 (-110)
207.0 (-110)
209.5 (-112)
209.5 (-108)
207.0 (-113)
207.0 (-108)
209.0 (-113)
209.0 (-108)
207.0 (-110)
207.0 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
206.5 (-110)
206.5 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
206.5 (-115)
206.5 (-105)
209.5 (-105)
209.5 (-115)