Cleveland Cavaliers

Cleveland Cavaliers

May 7, 2024

Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 7, 2024
  • Venue: TD Garden

Betting Odds

Spread: Cleveland Cavaliers 12 (-110), Boston Celtics -12 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 208.5
Moneyline: Cleveland Cavaliers 490, Boston Celtics -630

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Cleveland Cavaliers - 16% Cleveland Cavaliers - 19%
Boston Celtics - 84% Boston Celtics - 81%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Betting Preview

The Cleveland Cavaliers (52-37) are set to face off against the Boston Celtics (68-19) in an NBA matchup on Tuesday night in Game 1 of their second round playoff series in the Eastern Conference. The game will take place at TD Garden, the home arena of the Celtics, with tip-off scheduled for 7:00 PM ET.

The Celtics come into this game as heavy favorites, boasting an impressive record of 68 wins and 19 losses. Their last game was four days ago, providing them with extra rest days and potentially giving them an advantage over the Cavaliers. The Celtics have been playing exceptional basketball as of late, winning 39 out of their last 50 games.

On the other hand, the Cavaliers have been struggling when playing on the road, having lost their last six consecutive road games. However, they are coming off a victory in their last game against the Orlando Magic, where they won 106-94.

According to the betting odds, the Celtics are heavily favored, with a spread of -12.0. The moneyline for the Celtics stands at -620, while the Cavaliers have a moneyline of +480. Based on the odds, the Cavaliers have an implied win probability of 17%, while the Celtics have an implied win probability of 83%.

For those interested in player prop bets, Jaylen Brown's Points, Rebounds, and Assists (PRA) have been a popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors have been leaning towards the over, as the prop total opened at over 32.5 PRA (-125) and has since moved to 33.5 PRA (-110).

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly awaiting the outcome of this showdown between the Cavaliers and the Celtics. With the Celtics being the favorites and the Cavaliers looking to end their road losing streak, it promises to be an exciting battle on the court at TD Garden.

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Prediction

Final Score: Cleveland Cavaliers 104.61 vs Boston Celtics 115.58

Visit the NBA picks and predictions section for the rest of today's games.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+12.5/-110
48% CLE
-12.5/-110
52% BOS

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+545
4% CLE
-790
96% BOS

Total Pick Consensus

211.0/-110
11% UN
211.0/-110
89% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
BOS
82
Games
79
41.8
FG
41.4
87.2
FGA
91.6
.479
FG%
.452
13.5
3Pt-FG
12.9
36.8
3Pt-FGA
36.7
.367
3Pt%
.350
28.3
2Pt-FG
28.6
50.4
2Pt-FGA
54.9
.561
2Pt%
.520
15.6
FT
13.4
20.4
FTA
17.5
.765
FT%
.766
9.8
ORB
11.1
33.4
DRB
29.9
43.3
TRB
41.1
28.0
AST
24.9
7.4
STL
6.2
4.6
BLK
3.7
13.6
TOV
11.3
17.5
PF
17.4
112.6
PTS
109.1

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per Game
BOS
82
Games
79
40.5
FG
43.7
87.5
FGA
90.1
.463
FG%
.486
12.5
3Pt-FG
16.5
33.8
3Pt-FGA
42.6
.371
3Pt%
.388
28.0
2Pt-FG
27.2
53.7
2Pt-FGA
47.5
.521
2Pt%
.574
16.6
FT
16.4
21.0
FTA
20.3
.791
FT%
.809
10.0
ORB
10.6
32.6
DRB
33.5
42.7
TRB
44.1
25.3
AST
26.8
7.7
STL
6.7
5.0
BLK
6.5
13.6
TOV
11.4
18.7
PF
16.2
110.2
PTS
120.4

Offense/Defense

CLE
Four Factors
BOS
.557
eFG%
.522
12.4
TOV%
10.2
23.2
RB%
75.1
.179
FT/FGA
.146

Defense/Offense

CLE
Four Factors
BOS
.535
eFG%
.577
12.3
TOV%
10.3
76.9
RB%
26.2
.190
FT/FGA
.182

Offense/Defense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
BOS
82
Games
79
42.7
FG
42.9
89.2
FGA
94.9
.479
FG%
.452
13.8
3Pt-FG
13.3
37.6
3Pt-FGA
38.0
.367
3Pt%
.350
28.9
2Pt-FG
29.6
51.5
2Pt-FGA
56.9
.561
2Pt%
.520
15.9
FT
13.9
20.8
FTA
18.1
.765
FT%
.766
10.1
ORB
11.5
34.2
DRB
31.0
44.3
TRB
42.5
28.7
AST
25.8
7.5
STL
6.4
4.7
BLK
3.8
13.9
TOV
11.7
17.9
PF
18.0
115.2
PTS
113.0

Defense/Offense

CLE
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
BOS
82
Games
79
41.4
FG
45.3
89.5
FGA
93.3
.463
FG%
.486
12.8
3Pt-FG
17.1
34.6
3Pt-FGA
44.1
.371
3Pt%
.388
28.6
2Pt-FG
28.2
54.9
2Pt-FGA
49.2
.521
2Pt%
.574
17.0
FT
17.0
21.5
FTA
21.0
.791
FT%
.809
10.3
ORB
11.0
33.4
DRB
34.7
43.6
TRB
45.7
25.8
AST
27.8
7.9
STL
6.9
5.1
BLK
6.7
13.9
TOV
11.8
19.2
PF
16.7
112.7
PTS
124.7

CLE
Analytics
BOS
47
Pythag Wins
63
35
Pythag Losses
16
2.41
Margin Of Victory
11.34
115.2
O Rtg
124.7
112.7
D Rtg
113.0
97.2
Pace
95.8
.234
FTr
.225
.422
3PAr
.473
.586
TS%
.608

Odds