Lightning vs Avalanche Game 5 Betting Odds
When: June 24, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
Lightning vs Avalanche Game 5 Betting Preview
The Stanley Cup Finals could come to an end Friday night when the Colorado Avalanche host the Tampa Bay Lightning. Colorado is now just one win away from their first Cup in over 20 years. This game will air live on ABC.
After 21 games, Nikita Kucherov leads Tampa with 19 assists and 26 points. Steven Stamkos and Ondrej Palat are tied with a team high 10 goals this postseason. The Lightning score 3.00 goals per game and are allowing 2.71.
Through 18 games, Cale Makar leads the Avs with 20 assists, tied with Mikko Rantanen, and 27 points. Nathan MacKinnon has a team high 12 goals these playoffs. Colorado is scoring 4.50 goals per game and are allowing just 2.83.
Attention: Colorado residents check out the exclusive Colorado sport betting promos and new user bonuses updated weekly at ATS.io
Lightning vs Avalanche Game 5 Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Tampa Bay’s last 15 games.
- Tampa Bay are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games.
- Tampa Bay are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Colorado.
- Tampa Bay are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference.
- Tampa Bay are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing as the underdog.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games.
- Colorado are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado’s last 9 games against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Atlantic Division.
Lightning vs Avalanche Game 5 Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Colorado put one hand on the Stanley Cup with a 3-2 overtime win on Wednesday. The Lightning never trailed in this game until Nazem Kadri scored the game winning goal 12 minutes into the overtime period. It was Kadri’s seventh goal of the postseason after missing the first three games of this series with an injury.
Darcy Kuemper stopped 37 of the 39 shots he faced, and Colorado killed off both Tampa Bay power plays. Andrei Vasilevskiy saved 34 of the 37 shots on his net, and the Lightning killed off one of the two Avalanche power plays on the night.
Daily NHL picks here!