Rangers vs Lightning Game 3 Betting Odds
When: June 5, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL
Rangers vs Lightning Game 3 Betting Preview
The Eastern Conference Finals switch venues Sunday afternoon when the New York Rangers visit the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Rangers held serve at home, so now it is Tampa’s turn to return the favor. This game will air live on ESPN.
After 16 games, Mike Zibanejad leads the Rangers 22 points and is tied with Chris Kreider for a team high nine goals. Adam Fox leads the way with 17 assists this postseason. New York is scoring 3.56 goals per game and are allowing 2.88.
Through 13 games, Nikita Kucherov leads Tampa with 12 assists and 17 points. Five different players are tied with a team high five goals this postseason. The Lightning score 3.08 goals per game and are allowing just 2.77.
Rangers vs Lightning Game 3 Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Rangers’ last 9 games.
- NY Rangers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- NY Rangers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Tampa Bay.
- NY Rangers are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Rangers’ last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- NY Rangers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Rangers’ last 11 games when playing as the underdog.
Check Out the Sportsbook promos page for betting on the NHL!
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games.
- Tampa Bay are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- Tampa Bay are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games when playing at home against NY Rangers.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Tampa Bay’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference.
- Tampa Bay are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan Division division.
Rangers vs Lightning Game 3 Pick & Prediction
Last time out, New York took a 2-0 series lead with a 3-2 win on Friday night. The Lightning got the scoring started early in the first period, but the Rangers scored the next three goals and were able to hold off the late Tampa push. Adam Fox had two goals in the win, while Mika Zibanejad continued his goal scoring in The Garden.
Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 25 of the 28 shots he faced, and Tampa killed off all four New York power plays. Igor Shesterkin saved 29 of the 31 shots on his net, and the Rangers did kill off the only Lightning power play of the night.
Daily NHL predictions here!