Avalanche vs Lightning Game 6 Betting Odds
When: June 26, 2022, at 8:00 p.m. EDT
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL
Avalanche vs Lightning Game 6 Betting Preview
The Stanley Cup Finals continue Sunday night when the Tampa Bay Lightning host the Colorado Avalanche for game six. This has been a strange series with both teams complaining about a lot of calls, but we are now done to just two games left and the Avs could lift the Cup on Sunday. This game will air live on ABC.
Through 19 games, Cale Makar leads the Avs with 21 assists and 29 points. Nathan MacKinnon has a team high 12 goals these playoffs. Colorado is scoring 4.37 goals per game and are allowing just 2.84.
After 22 games, Nikita Kucherov leads Tampa with 19 assists and 27 points. Ondrej Palat leads the way with 11 goals this postseason. The Lightning score 3.00 goals per game and are allowing 2.68.
Attention: Colorado residents check out the exclusive Colorado sport betting promos and new user bonuses updated weekly at ATS.io
Avalanche vs Lightning Game 6 Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games.
- Colorado are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- Colorado are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.
- Colorado are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Eastern Conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado’s last 5 games played on a Sunday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Tampa Bay’s last 16 games.
- Tampa Bay are 12-5 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tampa Bay’s last 10 games against Colorado.
- Tampa Bay are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Tampa Bay’s last 6 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 8 games against an opponent in the Western Conference.
- Tampa Bay are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games played in June.
Avalanche vs Lightning Game 6 Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Tampa Bay kept their season alive with a 3-2 win in Colorado. The Lighting led twice in regulation, but the Avs it up each time and it appeared we may be heading to overtime. However, Ondrej Palat continued his clutch postseason with the game winning goal for Tampa with under seven minutes left in the game.
Andrei Vasilevskiy saved 35 of the 37 shots he faced, and Tampa killed off both Colorado power plays. Darcy Kuemper stopped 26 of the 29 shots on his net, and the Avs killed off three of the four Tampa power plays on the night.
Daily Free NHL picks here!