Avalanche vs Predators Game 4 Betting Odds
When: May 09, 2022, at 9:30 p.m. EDT
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Avalanche vs Predators Game 4 Betting Preview
A Western Conference playoff series could be over Monday night when the Colorado Avalanche visit the Nashville Predators. The Avs are looking to finish off the sweep and get some additional rest before the second round begins. This game will air live on ESPN.
Colorado was led by Mikko Rantanen and his 92 points and 36 goals, 16 of which came on the power play. Nazem Kadri had a career season and setup a team high 59 goals. The Avs scored 3.76 goals per game and allow just 2.83.
Roman Josi had a nice regular season and led Nashville with 96 points and 73 assists. Matt Duchene was the top goal scorer with 43, 16 of which came on the power play. The Preds scored 3.20 goals per game and allowed 3.05
Avalanche vs Predators Game 4 Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 6 games.
- Colorado are 13-6 SU in their last 19 games.
- Colorado are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games against Nashville.
- Colorado are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Colorado are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Nashville.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Colorado’s last 7 games played in May.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado’s last 5 games when playing as the favorite.
Check Out the Sportsbook promos page for betting on the NHL!
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Nashville’s last 8 games.
- Nashville are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville’s last 7 games against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Nashville’s last 6 games at home.
- Nashville are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- Nashville are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central Division division.
Avalanche vs Predators Game 4 Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Colorado took a commanding 3-0 series lead with a 7-3-win Saturday night. This game was tied at three midways through the second period, but the Avs scored the final four goals to blow the Predators out. Gabriel Landeskog had a big night with two goals and two assists for Colorado. Cale Makar added three assists in the win for the Avs.
Two Colorado goalies combined to save 27 of the 30 shots they faced, and the Avs killed off just one of the three Nashville power plays. Connor Ingram stopped just 35 of the 41 shots on his net, and the Preds killed off just one of the five Colorado power plays.
Daily NHL predictions here!