Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Pick 5/28/2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves

May 28, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 28, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center

Timberwolves vs Mavericks Game 4 Betting Odds

Spread: Minnesota Timberwolves 1.5 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -1.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 210.5
Moneyline: Minnesota Timberwolves 105, Dallas Mavericks -125

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Minnesota Timberwolves - 47% Minnesota Timberwolves - 44%
Dallas Mavericks - 53% Dallas Mavericks - 56%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated Tuesday night matchup, the Minnesota Timberwolves (64-32) will face off against the Dallas Mavericks (61-36) in Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals at the American Airlines Center, the Mavericks' home arena. The game is scheduled to tip off at 8:30 PM ET, with the Mavericks looking to complete a four-game sweep with a win at home tonight.

The Mavericks come into the game as slight favorites, with the spread currently set at Mavericks -2.0. The Moneyline for the Mavericks is -125, indicating their status as favorites, while the Timberwolves have a Moneyline of +105. Based on the odds, the implied win probability for the Timberwolves is 47%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 53%.

The Mavericks enter the game on a hot streak, having won their last five consecutive games. They will look to maintain their momentum and secure another victory on their home court. Meanwhile, the Timberwolves have been playing well recently, winning 32 of their last 50 games. They will aim to bounce back from their previous loss and continue their solid performance.

In their most recent meeting, the Mavericks emerged victorious, defeating the Timberwolves 116-107. This adds an extra layer of intrigue to the upcoming matchup, as the Timberwolves will be seeking redemption and looking to keep their season alive.

For those interested in player prop markets, one name that stands out is Daniel Gafford. His Points, Rebounds, and Assists (PRA) have become the most popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors have been wagering on the Over, as the prop total opened at Over 18.5 PRA (-115) before soaring to 21.5 PRA (-105).

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike are eagerly anticipating this clash between the Timberwolves and the Mavericks. With both teams displaying strong performances in recent games, it promises to be an exciting matchup filled with intense competition.

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 4 Prediction

Final Score: Minnesota Timberwolves 107.51 vs Dallas Mavericks 109.79

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+1.5/-110
43% MIN
-1.5/-110
57% DAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+101
21% MIN
-122
79% DAL

Total Pick Consensus

211.5/-110
6% UN
211.5/-110
94% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
41.4
FG
42.9
85.4
FGA
90.4
.485
FG%
.475
12.7
3Pt-FG
13.2
32.8
3Pt-FGA
35.8
.388
3Pt%
.368
28.6
2Pt-FG
29.7
52.6
2Pt-FGA
54.6
.545
2Pt%
.545
17.7
FT
16.8
22.8
FTA
21.9
.778
FT%
.768
9.4
ORB
11.0
31.1
DRB
31.2
40.5
TRB
42.1
26.7
AST
27.5
7.9
STL
7.4
6.0
BLK
4.0
13.2
TOV
12.8
18.7
PF
20.6
113.2
PTS
115.8

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
38.8
FG
43.3
86.8
FGA
89.7
.447
FG%
.483
11.4
3Pt-FG
14.8
32.4
3Pt-FGA
39.6
.352
3Pt%
.373
27.4
2Pt-FG
28.6
54.4
2Pt-FGA
50.1
.504
2Pt%
.571
17.2
FT
17.3
21.9
FTA
22.8
.785
FT%
.758
10.3
ORB
9.7
28.0
DRB
30.2
38.2
TRB
39.9
24.4
AST
25.8
7.5
STL
6.9
4.5
BLK
4.9
13.1
TOV
11.5
19.7
PF
18.5
106.2
PTS
118.7

Offense/Defense

MIN
Four Factors
DAL
.559
eFG%
.547
12.1
TOV%
11.4
25.1
RB%
73.3
.208
FT/FGA
.186

Defense/Offense

MIN
Four Factors
DAL
.513
eFG%
.566
11.9
TOV%
10.3
75.2
RB%
23.8
.198
FT/FGA
.193

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
43.2
FG
43.6
89.1
FGA
91.8
.485
FG%
.475
13.3
3Pt-FG
13.4
34.2
3Pt-FGA
36.3
.388
3Pt%
.368
29.9
2Pt-FG
30.2
54.9
2Pt-FGA
55.5
.545
2Pt%
.545
18.5
FT
17.1
23.8
FTA
22.3
.778
FT%
.768
9.8
ORB
11.1
32.5
DRB
31.6
42.3
TRB
42.8
27.9
AST
28.0
8.2
STL
7.5
6.3
BLK
4.1
13.7
TOV
13.0
19.6
PF
20.9
118.1
PTS
117.6

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
40.5
FG
44.0
90.5
FGA
91.1
.447
FG%
.483
11.9
3Pt-FG
15.0
33.8
3Pt-FGA
40.2
.352
3Pt%
.373
28.6
2Pt-FG
29.0
56.7
2Pt-FGA
50.8
.504
2Pt%
.571
17.9
FT
17.5
22.8
FTA
23.1
.785
FT%
.758
10.7
ORB
9.9
29.2
DRB
30.7
39.9
TRB
40.5
25.4
AST
26.2
7.8
STL
7.0
4.7
BLK
5.0
13.6
TOV
11.7
20.6
PF
18.8
110.8
PTS
120.6

MIN
Analytics
DAL
56
Pythag Wins
46
23
Pythag Losses
33
7.01
Margin Of Victory
2.90
118.1
O Rtg
120.6
110.8
D Rtg
117.6
95.2
Pace
98.3
.267
FTr
.254
.384
3PAr
.442
.593
TS%
.595

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
MIN DAL
MIN DAL
Consensus
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-111)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-109)
-3.5 (-109)
+1.5 (-109)
-1.5 (-112)
+3.0 (-115)
-3.0 (-110)
+2.0 (-115)
-2.0 (-105)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
MIN DAL
MIN DAL
Consensus
+134
-162
+101
-122
+136
-162
+100
-120
+134
-158
+100
-118
+138
-165
+105
-124
+130
-155
+100
-120
+135
-160
+100
-120
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
211.5 (-110)
211.5 (-111)
209.0 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
211.5 (-110)
211.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
209.5 (-110)
211.0 (-110)
211.0 (-110)
209.5 (-113)
209.5 (-108)
211.5 (-110)
211.5 (-110)
210.0 (-110)
210.0 (-110)
211.5 (-105)
211.5 (-115)
208.5 (-115)
208.5 (-105)
212.5 (-110)
212.5 (-120)