Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves

May 6, 2024

Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 6, 2024
  • Venue: Ball Arena


Betting Odds

Spread:Minnesota Timberwolves 5.5 (-110), Denver Nuggets -5.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total:207
Moneyline:Minnesota Timberwolves 195, Denver Nuggets -225


Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:Projected Win %:
Minnesota Timberwolves - 33%Minnesota Timberwolves - 38%
Denver Nuggets - 67%Denver Nuggets - 62%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated matchup, the Minnesota Timberwolves (61-26) will be facing off against the Denver Nuggets (61-27) on Monday night at 10:00 PM ET. This game promises to bring the excitement as it features two divisional rivals battling for supremacy. The rivalry between these teams adds an extra layer of significance to the game, providing both teams with added motivation to secure the victory.

The game will take place at the Ball Arena in Denver, which is the home arena for the Nuggets. Historically, the Nuggets have been strong contenders on their home court, making them the favorites in this game. The current spread favors the Nuggets by 5.5 points, indicating the perceived advantage they have over the Timberwolves.

In terms of the betting odds, the moneyline for the Nuggets stands at -225, while the Timberwolves have a moneyline of +195. Based on these odds, the Timberwolves have an implied win probability of 33%, while the Nuggets have a higher implied win probability of 67%.

The Timberwolves are entering this game with momentum on their side, having won their last five consecutive games. On the other hand, the Nuggets have been playing solid basketball, winning 35 out of their last 50 games.

In their previous matchup, the Timberwolves pulled off an upset victory by defeating the Nuggets 106-99. This unexpected outcome was reflected in the odds, as the Timberwolves entered the game as 4.0 underdogs, with a mere 38% chance of winning.

If you're interested in player prop markets, keep an eye on Rudy Gobert's Points, Rebounds, and Assists. This particular market has been quite popular among bettors, indicating the level of interest in Gobert's performance.

It's worth noting that sharp bettors are showing a preference for the Under, as they believe it offers value and may be mispriced. The current price for the Under in Points, Rebounds, and Assists is set at 25.5, with odds of -105.

As the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Denver Nuggets prepare to face off, all eyes will be on this intense divisional battle. With the Timberwolves aiming to extend their winning streak and the Nuggets seeking redemption, this game is sure to provide an exciting display of basketball.


Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets Prediction

Final Score: Minnesota Timberwolves 103.78 vs Denver Nuggets 108.09

Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+7.0/-110
69% MIN
-7.0/-110
31% DEN

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+230
17% MIN
-285
83% DEN

Total Pick Consensus

209.5/-110
5% UN
209.5/-110
95% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DEN
79
Games
79
41.4
FG
40.5
85.4
FGA
87.9
.485
FG%
.461
12.7
3Pt-FG
11.2
32.8
3Pt-FGA
31.5
.388
3Pt%
.354
28.6
2Pt-FG
29.3
52.6
2Pt-FGA
56.4
.545
2Pt%
.521
17.7
FT
17.3
22.8
FTA
22.2
.778
FT%
.776
9.4
ORB
10.9
31.1
DRB
27.7
40.5
TRB
38.5
26.7
AST
25.7
7.9
STL
7.1
6.0
BLK
4.8
13.2
TOV
11.3
18.7
PF
17.9
113.2
PTS
109.5

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DEN
79
Games
79
38.8
FG
43.9
86.8
FGA
88.7
.447
FG%
.495
11.4
3Pt-FG
11.7
32.4
3Pt-FGA
31.2
.352
3Pt%
.374
27.4
2Pt-FG
32.2
54.4
2Pt-FGA
57.6
.504
2Pt%
.560
17.2
FT
15.1
21.9
FTA
19.9
.785
FT%
.762
10.3
ORB
10.7
28.0
DRB
29.4
38.2
TRB
40.2
24.4
AST
29.4
7.5
STL
7.1
4.5
BLK
5.6
13.1
TOV
11.5
19.7
PF
18.1
106.2
PTS
114.6

Offense/Defense

MIN
Four Factors
DEN
.559
eFG%
.525
12.1
TOV%
10.4
25.1
RB%
73.0
.208
FT/FGA
.196

Defense/Offense

MIN
Four Factors
DEN
.513
eFG%
.561
11.9
TOV%
10.5
75.2
RB%
27.9
.198
FT/FGA
.171

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DEN
79
Games
79
43.2
FG
42.8
89.1
FGA
92.9
.485
FG%
.461
13.3
3Pt-FG
11.8
34.2
3Pt-FGA
33.3
.388
3Pt%
.354
29.9
2Pt-FG
31.0
54.9
2Pt-FGA
59.6
.545
2Pt%
.521
18.5
FT
18.2
23.8
FTA
23.5
.778
FT%
.776
9.8
ORB
11.5
32.5
DRB
29.3
42.3
TRB
40.7
27.9
AST
27.2
8.2
STL
7.5
6.3
BLK
5.1
13.7
TOV
12.0
19.6
PF
18.9
118.1
PTS
115.7

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DEN
79
Games
79
40.5
FG
46.4
90.5
FGA
93.8
.447
FG%
.495
11.9
3Pt-FG
12.3
33.8
3Pt-FGA
33.0
.352
3Pt%
.374
28.6
2Pt-FG
34.1
56.7
2Pt-FGA
60.8
.504
2Pt%
.560
17.9
FT
16.0
22.8
FTA
21.0
.785
FT%
.762
10.7
ORB
11.3
29.2
DRB
31.1
39.9
TRB
42.5
25.4
AST
31.1
7.8
STL
7.5
4.7
BLK
5.9
13.6
TOV
12.1
20.6
PF
19.2
110.8
PTS
121.2

MIN
Analytics
DEN
56
Pythag Wins
52
23
Pythag Losses
27
7.01
Margin Of Victory
5.16
118.1
O Rtg
121.2
110.8
D Rtg
115.7
95.2
Pace
94.5
.267
FTr
.224
.384
3PAr
.351
.593
TS%
.588

Odds