Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers

May 8, 2024

New York Knicks

New York Knicks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 8, 2024
  • Venue: Madison Square Garden

Betting Odds

Spread: Indiana Pacers 4.5 (-110), New York Knicks -4.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 220.5
Moneyline: Indiana Pacers 160, New York Knicks -185

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Indiana Pacers - 37% Indiana Pacers - 43%
New York Knicks - 63% New York Knicks - 57%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Betting Preview

The Indiana Pacers (51-39) are set to take on the New York Knicks (55-34) in an exciting Wednesday night matchup in Game 2 of their second round playoff series in the Eastern Conference. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 8:00 PM ET at Madison Square Garden, the home arena of the Knicks, with the Knicks leading 1-0 going into this matchup.

The Knicks, who have been performing well at home, are favored to win this game. The current spread stands at Knicks -4.5, indicating that they are expected to win by at least 4.5 points. The Moneyline for the Knicks is -185, while the Moneyline for the Pacers is +160. Based on the odds, the Pacers have an implied win probability of 37%, while the Knicks have an implied win probability of 63%.

Both teams have been playing solid basketball as of late. The Pacers have won 24 of their last 40 games, showing their ability to compete against tough opponents. Meanwhile, the Knicks have won 32 of their last 50 games, demonstrating their consistency throughout the season.

In their most recent matchup, the Knicks emerged victorious with a 121-117 win over the Pacers. This adds an extra layer of anticipation to the upcoming game, as the Pacers will be seeking redemption.

For those interested in player prop betting, Isaiah Hartenstein's Points, Rebounds, and Assists (PRA) has been a popular market for this game. The Over/Under line for Hartenstein's PRA opened at 21.5 (-120) but has since moved to 25.5 (-110), indicating sharp bettors favoring the Over.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike are eagerly awaiting this showdown between the Pacers and the Knicks. With both teams playing well and seeking victory, it promises to be an exciting night of basketball at Madison Square Garden.

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Prediction

Final Score: Indiana Pacers 108.19 vs New York Knicks 110.53

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+4.0/-105
69% IND
-4.0/-115
31% NY

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+154
13% IND
-185
87% NY

Total Pick Consensus

218.5/-110
11% UN
218.5/-110
89% OV

Stats

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
IND NY
IND NY
+5.5 (-112)
-5.5 (-114)
+4.5 (-112)
-4.5 (-110)
+6.0 (-105)
-6.0 (-110)
+4.0 (-105)
-4.0 (-115)
+5.5 (-112)
-5.5 (-110)
+4.5 (-112)
-4.5 (-108)
+5.5 (-109)
-5.5 (-112)
+4.5 (-109)
-4.5 (-112)
+5.0 (-120)
-5.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-120)
-4.5 (+100)
+5.5 (-110)
-5.5 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.5 (-115)
-5.5 (-105)
+4.5 (-115)
-4.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
IND NY
IND NY
+188
-230
+154
-185
+190
-230
+150
-180
+188
-225
+152
-180
+180
-220
+160
-190
+170
-205
+143
-170
+190
-240
+165
-200
+180
-225
+150
-185
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-112)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
221.0 (-112)
221.0 (-108)
219.0 (-108)
219.0 (-112)
220.5 (-113)
220.5 (-108)
218.5 (-109)
218.5 (-112)
220.0 (-110)
220.0 (-110)
218.5 (-105)
218.5 (-115)
221.0 (-110)
221.0 (-110)
220.0 (-110)
220.0 (-110)
220.5 (-110)
220.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)