Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets

May 10, 2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 10, 2024
  • Venue: Target Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Denver Nuggets 4.5 (-110), Minnesota Timberwolves -4.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 204.5
Moneyline: Denver Nuggets 160, Minnesota Timberwolves -185

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Denver Nuggets - 37% Denver Nuggets - 37%
Minnesota Timberwolves - 63% Minnesota Timberwolves - 63%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview

In a highly-anticipated matchup, the Denver Nuggets (61-28) will face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves (62-26) on Friday night at 9:30 PM ET. This game is the third game of their best-of-seven playoff series in the second round, with the Timberwolves entering this contest up 2-0 over the defending champions.

The game will take place at the Target Center, the home arena of the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Timberwolves, being the favored team at home, will look to capitalize on their home court advantage after winning the first two games of this series in Denver.

The Nuggets and the Timberwolves both had four days off prior to this game, providing them with ample time for rest and preparation. This could potentially benefit the Nuggets, giving their players extra recovery time and increasing their chances of success.

Based on the current odds, the Timberwolves enter the game as the favorites with a spread of -4.5. The Moneyline for the Timberwolves stands at -190, indicating a 63% implied win probability. On the other hand, the Nuggets have a Moneyline of +165, suggesting a 37% implied win probability.

The Timberwolves come into this game riding a six-game winning streak, showcasing their strong form and momentum. Meanwhile, the Nuggets have performed well recently, winning 35 of their last 50 games.

In their previous encounter, the Timberwolves emerged victorious over the Nuggets with a convincing 106-80 scoreline. This result was considered an upset, as the Timberwolves entered the game as 7.0 underdogs with only a 28% chance of winning.

For those interested in player prop betting, keep an eye on Anthony Edwards and his Points and Rebounds. This market has been the most popular among bettors so far, with sharp bettors leaning towards the Over. Initially set at Over 32.5 Points and Rebounds (-120), the prop total has since moved to 33.5 (-120).

As the Denver Nuggets and Minnesota Timberwolves take the court on Friday night, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating this divisional clash. With the Timberwolves' hot streak and the Nuggets' desire for redemption, this game promises to be an exciting showdown with potential implications for both teams' playoff hopes.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction

Final Score: Denver Nuggets 103.43 vs Minnesota Timberwolves 108.18

For more on today's game check out the comprehensive statistics, betting odds, and trends below. Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+3.5/-110
27% DEN
-3.5/-110
73% MIN

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+133
25% DEN
-159
75% MIN

Total Pick Consensus

205.0/-110
9% UN
205.0/-110
91% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
43.9
FG
38.8
88.7
FGA
86.8
.495
FG%
.447
11.7
3Pt-FG
11.4
31.2
3Pt-FGA
32.4
.374
3Pt%
.352
32.2
2Pt-FG
27.4
57.6
2Pt-FGA
54.4
.560
2Pt%
.504
15.1
FT
17.2
19.9
FTA
21.9
.762
FT%
.785
10.7
ORB
10.3
29.4
DRB
28.0
40.2
TRB
38.2
29.4
AST
24.4
7.1
STL
7.5
5.6
BLK
4.5
11.5
TOV
13.1
18.1
PF
19.7
114.6
PTS
106.2

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
40.5
FG
41.4
87.9
FGA
85.4
.461
FG%
.485
11.2
3Pt-FG
12.7
31.5
3Pt-FGA
32.8
.354
3Pt%
.388
29.3
2Pt-FG
28.6
56.4
2Pt-FGA
52.6
.521
2Pt%
.545
17.3
FT
17.7
22.2
FTA
22.8
.776
FT%
.778
10.9
ORB
9.4
27.7
DRB
31.1
38.5
TRB
40.5
25.7
AST
26.7
7.1
STL
7.9
4.8
BLK
6.0
11.3
TOV
13.2
17.9
PF
18.7
109.5
PTS
113.2

Offense/Defense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.561
eFG%
.513
10.5
TOV%
11.9
27.9
RB%
75.2
.171
FT/FGA
.198

Defense/Offense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.525
eFG%
.559
10.4
TOV%
12.1
73.0
RB%
25.1
.196
FT/FGA
.208

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
46.4
FG
40.5
93.8
FGA
90.5
.495
FG%
.447
12.3
3Pt-FG
11.9
33.0
3Pt-FGA
33.8
.374
3Pt%
.352
34.1
2Pt-FG
28.6
60.8
2Pt-FGA
56.7
.560
2Pt%
.504
16.0
FT
17.9
21.0
FTA
22.8
.762
FT%
.785
11.3
ORB
10.7
31.1
DRB
29.2
42.5
TRB
39.9
31.1
AST
25.4
7.5
STL
7.8
5.9
BLK
4.7
12.1
TOV
13.6
19.2
PF
20.6
121.2
PTS
110.8

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
42.8
FG
43.2
92.9
FGA
89.1
.461
FG%
.485
11.8
3Pt-FG
13.3
33.3
3Pt-FGA
34.2
.354
3Pt%
.388
31.0
2Pt-FG
29.9
59.6
2Pt-FGA
54.9
.521
2Pt%
.545
18.2
FT
18.5
23.5
FTA
23.8
.776
FT%
.778
11.5
ORB
9.8
29.3
DRB
32.5
40.7
TRB
42.3
27.2
AST
27.9
7.5
STL
8.2
5.1
BLK
6.3
12.0
TOV
13.7
18.9
PF
19.6
115.7
PTS
118.1

DEN
Analytics
MIN
52
Pythag Wins
56
27
Pythag Losses
23
5.16
Margin Of Victory
7.01
121.2
O Rtg
118.1
115.7
D Rtg
110.8
94.5
Pace
95.2
.224
FTr
.267
.351
3PAr
.384
.588
TS%
.593

Odds