Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets

May 16, 2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 16, 2024
  • Venue: Target Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Denver Nuggets 2.5 (-110), Minnesota Timberwolves -2.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 204.5
Moneyline: Denver Nuggets 110, Minnesota Timberwolves -130

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Denver Nuggets - 46% Denver Nuggets - 48%
Minnesota Timberwolves - 54% Minnesota Timberwolves - 52%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Betting Preview

The Denver Nuggets (64-28) are set to face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves (62-29) in Game 6 of their second-round playoff series in the Western Conference. Denver holds a 3-2 series lead heading into this contest, with the Wolves looking to even up the series at home to force a Game 7 back in Denver.

The game is scheduled to tip-off at 8:30 PM ET at the Target Center, the home arena of the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Timberwolves, being the home team, are considered slight favorites for this contest.

According to the current spread, the Timberwolves are favored by 2.5 points. The Moneyline odds also favor the Timberwolves at -130, while the Nuggets sit at +110 on the Moneyline. Based on the odds, the Nuggets have an implied win probability of 46%, while the Timberwolves have an implied win probability of 54%.

Both teams have been performing well in recent games. The Nuggets have won 36 out of their last 50 games, showcasing their strong form. The Timberwolves have also been on a positive trajectory, winning 27 out of their last 40 games.

In their previous meeting, the Nuggets emerged victorious with a convincing 112-97 win over the Timberwolves. This result adds an extra layer of anticipation to the rematch, as the Timberwolves will be seeking redemption.

For those interested in player prop markets, the Points and Assists category for Jamal Murray has been garnering significant attention. It has become the most popular betting market for this game.

Sharp bettors have been favoring the Under in this bet, as they believe it offers value and may have been mispriced. The current price for the Under 24.5 Points and Assists by Jamal Murray stands at -105.

As fans and bettors gear up for this exciting matchup, all eyes will be on the Nuggets and Timberwolves as they battle it out on the court. With divisional pride and playoff implications at stake, this game promises to be a thrilling showdown that fans won't want to miss.

Denver Nuggets vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction

Final Score: Denver Nuggets 102.51 vs Minnesota Timberwolves 103.18

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+2.0/-108
64% DEN
-2.0/-112
36% MIN

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+110
35% DEN
-131
65% MIN

Total Pick Consensus

205.5/-110
4% UN
205.5/-110
96% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
43.9
FG
38.8
88.7
FGA
86.8
.495
FG%
.447
11.7
3Pt-FG
11.4
31.2
3Pt-FGA
32.4
.374
3Pt%
.352
32.2
2Pt-FG
27.4
57.6
2Pt-FGA
54.4
.560
2Pt%
.504
15.1
FT
17.2
19.9
FTA
21.9
.762
FT%
.785
10.7
ORB
10.3
29.4
DRB
28.0
40.2
TRB
38.2
29.4
AST
24.4
7.1
STL
7.5
5.6
BLK
4.5
11.5
TOV
13.1
18.1
PF
19.7
114.6
PTS
106.2

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
79
Games
79
40.5
FG
41.4
87.9
FGA
85.4
.461
FG%
.485
11.2
3Pt-FG
12.7
31.5
3Pt-FGA
32.8
.354
3Pt%
.388
29.3
2Pt-FG
28.6
56.4
2Pt-FGA
52.6
.521
2Pt%
.545
17.3
FT
17.7
22.2
FTA
22.8
.776
FT%
.778
10.9
ORB
9.4
27.7
DRB
31.1
38.5
TRB
40.5
25.7
AST
26.7
7.1
STL
7.9
4.8
BLK
6.0
11.3
TOV
13.2
17.9
PF
18.7
109.5
PTS
113.2

Offense/Defense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.561
eFG%
.513
10.5
TOV%
11.9
27.9
RB%
75.2
.171
FT/FGA
.198

Defense/Offense

DEN
Four Factors
MIN
.525
eFG%
.559
10.4
TOV%
12.1
73.0
RB%
25.1
.196
FT/FGA
.208

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
46.4
FG
40.5
93.8
FGA
90.5
.495
FG%
.447
12.3
3Pt-FG
11.9
33.0
3Pt-FGA
33.8
.374
3Pt%
.352
34.1
2Pt-FG
28.6
60.8
2Pt-FGA
56.7
.560
2Pt%
.504
16.0
FT
17.9
21.0
FTA
22.8
.762
FT%
.785
11.3
ORB
10.7
31.1
DRB
29.2
42.5
TRB
39.9
31.1
AST
25.4
7.5
STL
7.8
5.9
BLK
4.7
12.1
TOV
13.6
19.2
PF
20.6
121.2
PTS
110.8

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
79
Games
79
42.8
FG
43.2
92.9
FGA
89.1
.461
FG%
.485
11.8
3Pt-FG
13.3
33.3
3Pt-FGA
34.2
.354
3Pt%
.388
31.0
2Pt-FG
29.9
59.6
2Pt-FGA
54.9
.521
2Pt%
.545
18.2
FT
18.5
23.5
FTA
23.8
.776
FT%
.778
11.5
ORB
9.8
29.3
DRB
32.5
40.7
TRB
42.3
27.2
AST
27.9
7.5
STL
8.2
5.1
BLK
6.3
12.0
TOV
13.7
18.9
PF
19.6
115.7
PTS
118.1

DEN
Analytics
MIN
52
Pythag Wins
56
27
Pythag Losses
23
5.16
Margin Of Victory
7.01
121.2
O Rtg
118.1
115.7
D Rtg
110.8
94.5
Pace
95.2
.224
FTr
.267
.351
3PAr
.384
.588
TS%
.593

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
DEN MIN
DEN MIN
+3.0 (-109)
-3.0 (-109)
+2.0 (-109)
-2.0 (-113)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-110)
+2.0 (-108)
-2.0 (-112)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-108)
+2.0 (-108)
-2.0 (-112)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-109)
+2.0 (-108)
-2.0 (-113)
+2.5 (-120)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.0 (-120)
-2.0 (+100)
+2.5 (-115)
-2.5 (-115)
+2.5 (-115)
-2.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
DEN MIN
DEN MIN
+120
-148
+110
-131
+124
-148
+110
-130
+120
-142
+108
-126
+123
-148
+114
-134
+115
-135
+100
-120
+120
-145
+110
-130
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-111)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-112)
205.0 (-108)
205.0 (-110)
205.0 (-110)
205.5 (-109)
205.5 (-112)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.5 (-115)
205.5 (-105)
204.5 (-110)
204.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)
205.5 (-110)