Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks

May 15, 2024

Oklahoma City Thunder

Oklahoma City Thunder
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 15, 2024
  • Venue: Paycom Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Dallas Mavericks 4 (-110), Oklahoma City Thunder -4 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 213
Moneyline: Dallas Mavericks 150, Oklahoma City Thunder -170

Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Dallas Mavericks - 39% Dallas Mavericks - 41%
Oklahoma City Thunder - 61% Oklahoma City Thunder - 59%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Preview

The Dallas Mavericks (56-36) are gearing up to battle the Oklahoma City Thunder (63-27) in Game 5 of their second round NBA playoff series in the Western Conference. The game is set to tip-off at 9:30 PM ET at the Paycom Center, the home arena of the Thunder, with the series currently tied 2-2.

As the Thunder enjoy the comfort of their home court advantage, they are considered the favorites according to the current spread, which stands at Thunder -4.0. The Moneyline odds reflect a similar sentiment, with the Thunder at -175 and the Mavericks at +150. Based on these odds, the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 39%, while the Thunder have an implied win probability of 61%.

The Mavericks have been playing well as of late, winning 32 of their last 50 games. However, in their last encounter, the Thunder emerged victorious, securing a 100-96 win over the Mavericks. This victory adds to the Thunder's strong home record, as they have won 34 of their last 40 home games.

For those interested in player prop markets, the performance of Kyrie Irving is generating considerable attention. Betting on Irving's Points and Assists has become the most popular betting market for this game. Additionally, sharp bettors are favoring the Under for this market, believing that it offers value. The current line for Irving's Points and Assists is set at Under 26.5 (-110).

It's important to note that while these facts and statistics can provide valuable insights, the outcome of the game is ultimately determined by the performance of both teams on the court. The Mavericks will be looking for redemption after their recent loss, while the Thunder aim to maintain their strong home record. Basketball fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating this Wednesday night clash between the Mavericks and the Thunder at the Paycom Center.

Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Prediction

Final Score: Dallas Mavericks 109.91 vs Oklahoma City Thunder 112.97

Visit the NBA picks and predictions section for the rest of today's games.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+4.5/-110
73% DAL
-4.5/-110
27% OKC

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+155
25% DAL
-187
75% OKC

Total Pick Consensus

213.0/-110
10% UN
213.0/-110
90% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
OKC
79
Games
79
43.3
FG
40.8
89.7
FGA
89.2
.483
FG%
.457
14.8
3Pt-FG
13.6
39.6
3Pt-FGA
37.3
.373
3Pt%
.365
28.6
2Pt-FG
27.2
50.1
2Pt-FGA
51.9
.571
2Pt%
.524
17.3
FT
18.2
22.8
FTA
23.1
.758
FT%
.788
9.7
ORB
11.9
30.2
DRB
29.4
39.9
TRB
41.4
25.8
AST
27.1
6.9
STL
7.1
4.9
BLK
5.2
11.5
TOV
14.6
18.5
PF
19.0
118.7
PTS
113.4

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
OKC
79
Games
79
42.9
FG
44.4
90.4
FGA
89.1
.475
FG%
.498
13.2
3Pt-FG
13.3
35.8
3Pt-FGA
34.1
.368
3Pt%
.388
29.7
2Pt-FG
31.1
54.6
2Pt-FGA
55.0
.545
2Pt%
.566
16.8
FT
17.8
21.9
FTA
21.5
.768
FT%
.824
11.0
ORB
8.8
31.2
DRB
29.9
42.1
TRB
38.7
27.5
AST
26.9
7.4
STL
8.4
4.0
BLK
6.6
12.8
TOV
11.6
20.6
PF
19.0
115.8
PTS
119.7

Offense/Defense

DAL
Four Factors
OKC
.566
eFG%
.534
10.3
TOV%
12.8
23.8
RB%
71.4
.193
FT/FGA
.204

Defense/Offense

DAL
Four Factors
OKC
.547
eFG%
.572
11.4
TOV%
10.6
73.3
RB%
23.0
.186
FT/FGA
.199

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
OKC
79
Games
79
44.0
FG
41.5
91.1
FGA
90.7
.483
FG%
.457
15.0
3Pt-FG
13.8
40.2
3Pt-FGA
37.9
.373
3Pt%
.365
29.0
2Pt-FG
27.7
50.8
2Pt-FGA
52.8
.571
2Pt%
.524
17.5
FT
18.5
23.1
FTA
23.5
.758
FT%
.788
9.9
ORB
12.2
30.7
DRB
29.9
40.5
TRB
42.1
26.2
AST
27.5
7.0
STL
7.2
5.0
BLK
5.3
11.7
TOV
14.9
18.8
PF
19.4
120.6
PTS
115.4

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
OKC
79
Games
79
43.6
FG
45.1
91.8
FGA
90.6
.475
FG%
.498
13.4
3Pt-FG
13.5
36.3
3Pt-FGA
34.7
.368
3Pt%
.388
30.2
2Pt-FG
31.7
55.5
2Pt-FGA
55.9
.545
2Pt%
.566
17.1
FT
18.1
22.3
FTA
21.9
.768
FT%
.824
11.1
ORB
9.0
31.6
DRB
30.4
42.8
TRB
39.4
28.0
AST
27.3
7.5
STL
8.5
4.1
BLK
6.7
13.0
TOV
11.8
20.9
PF
19.3
117.6
PTS
121.9

DAL
Analytics
OKC
46
Pythag Wins
54
33
Pythag Losses
25
2.90
Margin Of Victory
6.37
120.6
O Rtg
121.9
117.6
D Rtg
115.4
98.3
Pace
97.6
.254
FTr
.242
.442
3PAr
.383
.595
TS%
.608

Odds