Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers Game 4 Prediction & Odds – 5/27/2024

Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics

May 27, 2024

Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers Game 4 Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 27, 2024
  • Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Celtics vs Pacers Game 4 Betting Odds

Spread: Boston Celtics -7.5 (-110), Indiana Pacers 7.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 222.5
Moneyline: Boston Celtics -285, Indiana Pacers 240

Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers Game 4 Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Boston Celtics - 72% Boston Celtics - 64%
Indiana Pacers - 28% Indiana Pacers - 36%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers Game 4 Betting Preview

The Boston Celtics (75-20) are set to face off against the Indiana Pacers (55-44) in a Monday Night NBA matchup, in Game 4 of the Eastern Conferencer Finals. The game is scheduled to start at 8:00 PM ET and will take place at the Indiana Pacers' home arena, Gainbridge Fieldhouse, with the Celtics up 3-0 in this series.

Despite being on the road, the Celtics are considered heavy favorites in this game. The current spread is Celtics -8.0, indicating that they are expected to win by at least 8 points. The Moneyline for the Celtics is -330, while the Moneyline for the Pacers is +275. Based on the odds, the Celtics have an implied win probability of 74%, while the Pacers have an implied win probability of 26%.

The Celtics have been playing well recently, winning 40 of their last 50 games. On the other hand, the Pacers are coming into this game on a three-game losing streak. In their previous matchup, the Celtics came out on top, defeating the Pacers 114-111.

This game presents an opportunity for the Celtics to extend their dominance and continue their winning streak. With their strong record and recent success, they have the potential to maintain their momentum and secure another victory. Meanwhile, the Pacers will be looking to bounce back from their recent losses and prove that they can compete against top teams in the league.

As the game approaches, fans and sports bettors will be eagerly anticipating the outcome. The Celtics' status as favorites and their recent performance make them a team to watch, while the Pacers will be determined to turn their fortunes around. The matchup between these two teams is sure to provide an exciting display of basketball skills and strategies.

Boston Celtics vs Indiana Pacers Game 4 Prediction

Final Score: Boston Celtics 117.31 vs Indiana Pacers 112.22

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

-7.5/-110
25% BOS
+7.5/-110
75% IND

Moneyline Pick Consensus

-296
82% BOS
+237
18% IND

Total Pick Consensus

222.5/-110
5% UN
222.5/-110
95% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

BOS
Team Stats Per Game
IND
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

BOS
Team Stats Per Game
IND
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Offense/Defense

BOS
Four Factors
IND
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Defense/Offense

BOS
Four Factors
IND
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Offense/Defense

BOS
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

BOS
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

BOS
Analytics
IND
Pythag Wins
Pythag Losses
Margin Of Victory
O Rtg
D Rtg
Pace
FTr
3PAr
TS%

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
BOS IND
BOS IND
Consensus
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-111)
-7.0 (-110)
+7.0 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-108)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-108)
+7.5 (-112)
-7.5 (-109)
+7.5 (-113)
-7.5 (-109)
+7.5 (-112)
-7.5 (-115)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-115)
+7.5 (-105)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
-7.5 (-110)
+7.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
BOS IND
BOS IND
Consensus
-331
+255
-296
+237
-290
+235
-285
+230
-330
+265
-280
+230
-295
+240
-305
+245
-345
+270
-278
+222
-350
+260
-300
+230
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
221.5 (-110)
221.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-108)
222.5 (-113)
222.0 (-113)
222.0 (-108)
222.0 (-110)
222.0 (-110)
224.0 (-110)
224.0 (-110)
221.5 (-110)
221.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)
222.5 (-110)