$250 Every First Bet Wins Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call or TEXT 1-800-Gambler 21+
Founded in 1986 out of Las Vegas, Nevada, SuperBook is one of the most recognizable brands in the sports betting space. While SuperBook Nevada emerged as one of the first sports betting operators to deploy legal mobile sports betting in the United States, the brand had since expanded to multiple states across the nation, which will be discussed later in this guide.
SuperBook Signup Promo and Bonus Code
|Promo Offer||Promo Code|
$250 Every First Bet Wins Bonus
How the Superbook Promo Works
When you sign up for a new SuperBook Sportsbook account, new users will get up to a $250 bonus when you make your first bet.
How it works is when you make your first bet on odds of -200 or longer, you will receive a 100% first bet bonus of up to $250 whether your initial wager settles as a win, loss, or push.
While you will get your bonus within 24 hours of your first bet’s settlement, bonus funds are used on any open sports betting market or bet type with the exception of round-robin wagers.
When bonus funds are used, they will be applied to 25% of qualified cash bets until your bonus funds are used up.
While bonus funds will expire after 30 days if you fail to use them, the numerical value of bonus funds used when you bet will never be included in your cash payout.
Other SuperBook Promotions
- Football Point Spread Weekly Parlay Bonus: When you build a parlay featuring NFL or CFB point spread bets of at least $20, you will get $10 in bonus funds. All parlays must be at least three legs to qualify.
- SuperBook Streak Bonus: When you place a pregame, full-game wager of at least $50 each week on an NFL or CFB point spread bet, totals bet, or moneyline bet, you will get a $5 bonus. The best part is, your bonus will increase by $5 each week that your streak is alive, up to $50. You must opt-in to qualify.
- Sunday Safety Bonus: When you bet at least $100 on an NFL pre-game point spread bet or total bet, you will get a $50 bonus if a safety is recorded during the game.
- Odds Boosts: SuperBook offers its users daily odds boosts to entice the user to take these markets. In most cases, these odds boosts will offer value at plus money on markets that would normally be juiced.
In What States is SuperBook Available?
|State||Online Launch Date|
|New Jersey||September 2021|
- License Partner: Fort Mohave Indian Tribe
- Retail Sportsbook: Spirit Mountain Casino
- Online Launch Date: December 17, 2021
SuperBook Arizona offers its customers competitive odds, daily odds boosts, and revolving promotions for both new and existing users. Also partnered with the land-based Spirit Mountain retail casino, the SuperBook brand offers bettors everything they need under one roof.
- License Partner: The Lodge Casino in Blackhawk
- Retail Sportsbook: The Lodge Casino in Blackhawk
- Online Launch Date: January 7, 2021
SuperBook Colorado offers its users a comprehensive list of sports and markets to bet on within its full-service online betting platform. While you will find all of your favorite bet types, you will also find a terrific new user welcome bonus to pair with its extensive list of odds boosts and promotions for existing customers that rotate on a daily basis.
SuperBook New Jersey
- License Partner: The Meadowlands
- Retail Sportsbook: The Meadowlands
- Online Launch Date: September 8, 2021
Launched in early 2021, SuperBook New Jersey is partnered with the Meadowlands Racetrack, one of the tenured gambling spaces in New Jersey. A branch of Westgate Superbook, you will find a laundry list of sports to bet on as well as the most popular sports betting types to choose from at SuperBook New Jersey.
- License Partner: Not Required
- Retail Sportsbook: N/A
- Online Launch Date: April 27, 2022
SuperBook Tennessee is one of the most recent expansions of the SuperBook brand. Since Tennessee betting laws do not require an online sportsbook to partner with a retail sportsbook or casino, SuperBook Tennessee is a standalone operator.
Despite not having a land-based partner, SuperBook Tennesse still offers all the same sports, markets, bet types, and promos as the rest of the branches of the brand throughout the United States.
- License Partner: Isle Casino Waterloo
- Retail Sportsbook: N/A
- Online Launch Date: October 27, 2022
SuperBook Iowa went live in October of 2022 and is a partner with Isle Casino in Waterloo. The latest addition to the Superbook expansion through the United States, new users can enjoy an aggressive sign-up bonus of up to $1,000 as well as a revolving slew of daily promos for existing customers.
- License Partner: Nevada Gaming Commission
- Retail Sportsbook: Westgate Resorts
- Online Launch Date: January 19, 2016
One of the longest-running online sportsbooks in the United States, SuperBook Nevada is a branch off of the storied Westgate Resorts and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. When you sign up, new users will gain access to one of the best sports betting apps that features an extended list of sports and markets to bet on.
SuperBook Sportsbook is coming soon to the following states, per its website:
- West Virginia
How to Register at SuperBook Online Sportsbook
- Click through the direct sign-up link on this page so you will be redirected to the SuperBook new user registration portal.
- Upon signing up, you must enter some basic information including your name, physical address, email, and phone number while also entering the last 4 digits of your SSN and DOB for new account verification purposes.
- Now, you will be prompted to enter the SuperBook Promo Code.
- Once your account is created and verified, you will receive an email confirmation taking you to the next step.
- Next, you must make your qualifying first-time deposit to activate your bonus.
- Finally, place your qualifying first bet to get your bonus of up to $1,000.
Who is eligible for a SuperBook Account?
As long as you are at least 21 years old and physically located in a state where SuperBook is licensed to operate, you will be eligible to sign up, bet and win real money on the SuperBook platform.
SuperBook Deposits and Withdrawals
SuperBook offers a variety of banking methods to meet the needs of all users.
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the most popular e-wallets in the world. It is also a way to deposit funds into your account via credit or debit card, which normally gets rejected when you try to make a deposit straight up with a card.
- PaySafe: PaySafe is a safe way to make a deposit into your SuperBook account with your VIP Preferred e-checks or through ACH. You can also pay with cash at a local establishment that is affiliated with PaySafe with the scan of a personal barcode.
- Play+: You can use an e-check, bank account, or credit card to deposit funds into your Play+ card. You can then use your Play+ card to make deposits into your SuperBook account.
- Wire Transfer: You can make direct financial transactions through your bank account with wire transfers as long as you have your routing number and bank account number ready.
- Debit/Credit Card: While you can use a debit or credit card to make a deposit, most banks will immediately decline or suspend the transaction since it is going to a sportsbook.
- Cash at the Casino Cage: You can make a deposit into your account with cash at the SuperBook-partnered retail casino in your state. For example, users in Colorado can make deposits at the Lodge Casino in Blackhawk.
You only have three withdrawal methods at SuperBook. These may vary by state.
- Cash at the Casino Cage
SuperBook Available Platforms
Like most of the other top sports betting platforms, SuperBook is available in both browser-based and mobile application formats.
This is a huge selling point because it caters to every user. While many enjoy betting on an app, there is still a huge percentage of users that prefers betting on a website for ease of use.
SuperBook Browser-Based Sportsbook
The SuperBook browser-based website opens with an aesthetically-pleasing background with big and bold letters that pop. This makes it easy for you to see where you need to go when navigating.
When you sign into your new account, you will find that the top of the SuperBook home page has a centered lengthwise scrolling menu wight the latest promotions.
Next, you will see the full body of the website consisting of a four-part menu feating the latest bets you can make on the daily site’s most-popular markets including live betting, next-up, odds boosts, and local sports. This center section will continue down to the button of the page.
On the left-hand side, you will find a locked menu consisting of all of the available sports and markets to bet on. On the top of the menu list, you will find your live betting and odds boost tabs.
Finally, on the right-hand side, you will find your locked bet slip. When you click on the markets you want to bet on, they will appear there. You will submit your betting tickets from your bet slip as well.
You can navigate anywhere from the main home page of the browser-based SuperBook platform. It is not only cut and dry but extremely easy to use for any user from novice to expert.
SuperBook Mobile App
When it comes to the SuperBook mobile app, you will find that it is available to download on both the iOS and Android app stores. While you can access the mobile app with the click of a button from the SuperBoook home page located at the top right, you can also visit the app store correlated with your device and download it that way as well.
The SuperBook app was tested for this review using an iOS device. Upon downloading, it quickly logged me in and verified my location so you can place your bets in no time. This is important since some betting markets will change at the drop of a dime, especially live markets.
When it comes to the performance of the app, it ran fast and smoothly with no lag whatsoever.
The SuperBook app’s aesthetics and ease of use are comparable to its browser-based platform. You can get to anywhere you need to go from the main homepage of the app while finding everything you need efficiently.
Superbook Information, Articles & Promotion News
Does SuperBook Have the Best Odds?
SuperBook has some of the best odds in the United States sports betting ecosystem. In fact, SuperBook has repeatedly self-proclaimed that it releases the earliest lines and odds for player props.
This could be a reason why many sports betting operators use SuperBook as its barometer when it comes to setting their own lines for these betting markets. Furthermore, when these lines and odds are released early, it gives the bettor a shot at winning more money as they can identify value one way or another this way.
Be mindful that while SuperBook’s betting odds are uber-competitive, it is always imperative to do your line shopping, which is the only way to secure the best odds for a market you want to bet on.
SuperBook Available Betting Options
- Game Props
- Player Props
- Team Props
- Same-Game Parlays
- Alternate Lines
Superbook Available Betting Markets
- NCAA Football
- NCAA Basketball
- Auto Racing
SuperBook Retail Sportsbooks
|Arizona||Spirit Mountain Casino||Mojave Valley|
|Colorado||The Lodge Casino in Blackhawk||Blackhawk|
|New Jersey||The Meadowlands||East Rutherford|
|Iowa||Isle Casino Waterloo||Waterloo|
|Nevada||Westgate Resorts||Las Vegas|
SuperBook Loyalty Program
At this time, SuperBook is not offering a loyalty or reward program on its platform. However, there is an exclusive invite-only program that users can request to join and must be approved to get in.