NFL Week 7
NFL week seven is here and Monday Night Football is an interesting matchup when the New Orleans Saints (3-2, 2-1 away) visit the Seattle Seahawks (2-4, 0-2 home). This is looking like a lost year for the Seahawks and New Orleans will most likely be fighting for a Wild Card spot.
Most NFL teams know their identity right now and if you’ve found that identity and want to get in on the action, DraftKings Sportsbook has a great promo for you to take advantage of.
DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5 Win $200 Promo
How often do you get 40-1 odds on a money line wager? Not often, I know. Well, DraftKings Sportsbook is giving you that option on the NFL for week 7 That’s right, bet $5 on either team’s money line and if they win you get $200.
How to Claim Your Draftkings Promo
Step 1 – Click to Claim the offer here
Step 2 – Fill out the quick Registration Form
Step 3 – Depost atleast $5 Bucks
Step 4 – Make your first money line wager on a NFL, In week 7 there are alot of big favorites so cash in now!
Step 5 – Sit back and wait for your free money to come in!
Bet $5 Win $200 Rules:
- NFL Promotional period from 10/18/2021 8:00 a.m. EST and 11/07 11:59 p.m. EST
- Promotion games include all NFL games played between 10/19/21 – 11/07/21
- First time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your Sportsbook account
- Following deposit, place a bet of at least $5 on a money line wager on any NBA game
- If your team wins, you will be issued a $200 free bet bonus, in addition to cash winnings from the wager, once your original $5+ bet settles
- Bet must be placed prior to the start of your selected game
- Bonus paid as eight (8) $25 Free Bets
- Free Bets valid for 7 days. Failure to use the Free Bets will void the award
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes odds boosts, live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be located in AZ, CO, CT, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WY or WV
Monday Night Football Preview
The Saints are currently 5-point favorites, and their money line is -250. Seattle is a +200-home dog.
New Orleans is coming off a bye week and sit in second place in the NFC South, 1.5 games back of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Saints have wins over the Green Bay Packers, New England Patriots, and Washington Football Team, but have lost to the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants.
Seattle is 2-4 and sit at the bottom of the NFC West, already four games back of the unbeaten Arizona Cardinals. The Seahawks are going to be without Russell Wilson for quite some time, so Seattle fans need to get used to Geno Smith as their QB. Seattle has beaten Indianapolis and San Francisco, but lost to Tennessee, Minnesota, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh.
I would take advantage of this great DraftKings promo and put my $5 on New Orleans -250 as I don’t see Seattle winning much with Geno running the show.