Thursday night football is here as the Carolina Panthers travel to the Houston Texans and ATS.io is happy to offer its readers two excellent sportsbook promos to get some sports betting action on tonight Game!
BetMGM Sportsbook Promo
The BetMGM promo for the Panthers at Texans is a fun one. Simply bet $10 on either team to score a touchdown and if they do get $200 thats a 20-1 return on your bet!.
BetMGM also has other great betting promos for users, such as:
- Halftime Early Payout: This Thursday only: Your Moneyline bet is Paid out as a winner If team is up by 10+ Points!
- Risk Free Bet up to $25: Get a risk free bet up to $25 when you bet on the first TD scorer of the game!
- NFL One Game Parlay Insurance: Get your stake back up to $25 if one leg loses in your one-game parlay!
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo
The Draftkings promo for tonight is another great one, but instead of a 20-1, new users get 150-1 on your $1 Dollar Bet! Simply deposit $5 or more and bet on either team to win and instantly get $150 In Free Bets! No promo code necessary just claim the offer below.
Draftkings Promo Terms & Conditions
- For New Draftkings users only
- Must be located in one of the following AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, VA, NJ, PA, TN or WV
- Bet the Panthers vs Texans or NFL game in Week 3 to qualify
- Must make deposit of at least $5
- Make the $1 wager and you will be credited instantly with $150 in Free Bets ( Paid out in 6 $25 Free bets)
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
Carolina Panthers vs Houston Texans Betting Preview
An intra-conference affair heads to primetime when the Carolina Panthers (2-0) visit the Houston Texans (1-1) on Thursday, September 23, 2021. Carolina has looked impressive in their first two games and appear to be a real contender in the NFC playoff picture. Houston may only win one of two games this season and now that the Texans are onto their third string QB, things could get ugly.
The Carolina Panthers enter this game as 7.5-point favorites and the total currently sits at 43.5 points. I think the Panthers are a playoff team this season and Houston is the favorite to get the #1 overall pick. Carolina -7.5 is the play in this one and I like under 43.5 points for the total. The Carolina defense is legit, and the Houston offense should struggle to get anything going with Davis Mill’s at the helm. The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 5 games but has gone OVER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games. In recent meetings between these two teams, the total has gone UNDER in 4 of the last 5 games.
Carolina Panthers vs Houston Texans Betting Trends
- Carolina is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Carolina’s last 5 games.
- Carolina is 4-9 SU in their last 13 games.
- Carolina is 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Carolina’s last 16 games against an opponent in the American Football Conference conference.
- Carolina is 9-1 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the American Football Conference South division.
- Carolina is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in September.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina’s last 7 games played in week 3.
- Houston is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games.
- Houston is 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games against Carolina.
- Houston is 4-8 SU in their last 12 games at home.
- Houston is 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the National Football Conference conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston’s last 10 games against an opponent in the National Football Conference South division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games played in September.
- Houston is 4-9 ATS in their last 13 games played in week 3.
- Houston is 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games played on a Thursday.