That’s a big number. Maybe you need to see it in numerical form for it to sink in. 55,000,000.
Put a dollar sign in front of it and it will really get your attention. The $55,000,000 DraftKings Super Bowl Prediction Challenge is most certainly worthy of your attention.
This is a FREE TO PLAY 4th Quarter Super Bowl prop pool with a $1M top prize and a total prize pool of $55M. That capital “M” really sells that magnitude of that number in shorthand, too, doesn’t it?
You will be up against both sportsbook players and DFS players with this contest at DraftKings Sportsbook, but it is free to enter and you can’t really beat that.
How DraftKings is able to offer a free contest with a $55M prize pool is a little bit above our pay grade, but they’re doing it and you can participate as long as you have an active sportsbook or DFS account. Here at ATS, we’re focused on the sports betting side, so that is what we’ll stick with moving forward.
The first step is to claim your free instant prize from DraftKings. Prize amounts of $3, $10, $100, or $500 are available in site credits. Think of them as DraftKings Cash to be used to place wagers in the sportsbook. If you are one of the lucky ones to win $1,000, $10,000, or $25,000 from your instant reward, that will be awarded as a cash prize.
Only one instant reward is available per customer.
Next, you’ll make your predictions based on what you think could happen in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl LV between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
As the fourth quarter progresses, “Sweat It Out” with the other contestants and follow along with the leaderboard. The top prize is $1M and that is the only prize that will be handed out.
Users have to answer 10 questions:
– Which team will score more points in the 4th quarter?
– Total points in the 4th quarter? (0-7, 8-15, 16-23, 24+)
– Will the two-minute warning happen right at the two-minute mark?
– Will there be a successful two-point conversion in the 4th quarter?
– What will be the last play of the 4th quarter? (Kick/punt, run/kneel, pass, other)
– What will the longest rushing play of the 4th quarter be? (0-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20, 21-25, or 26+ yards)
– Which player will score the first rushing/receiving TD of the 4th quarter? (Hill, Kelce, Evans, Godwin, Fournette, other)
– How much time will be on the clock when the ball is snapped for the first kneel down of the 4th quarter? (1 min+, 59-45 seconds, 44-20 seconds, 19 seconds or less, no kneel down)
– What will be the longest attempted FG of the 4th quarter? (17-33, 34-50, 51+ yards, or no FG kicked)
– Will there be a 20+-yard touchdown in the 4th quarter?
Those are the 10 questions and you have to answer all of them to be eligible. Once you answer them all and submit your entry, you will learn what your instant reward prize amount is.
If you don’t have a sports betting account with DraftKings Sportsbook, the time before the Super Bowl makes a ton of sense so you can wager on the big game and also take advantage of promotions like this or the Double Your Money promotion.
DraftKings also offers a sign-up bonus worth up to $1,000 for new users in Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia, so this is a great time to get situated and get amped up for Super Bowl LV.