The NFC Divisional round should feature two great games with four teams that all expected to life the Lombardi trophy before the season started. If any of these four teams do win the Super Bowl, it would not be shocking and would be fully deserved after making it through the longest regular season in NFL history.
FanDuel Sportsbook wants new users to get in on the Divisional round action with a great promo that pays out cold hard cash.
FanDuel Promo Code
New users who make a $5 wager on either team to win will walk away with $150 if they choose correctly. Most sportsbooks promotions offer site credits, but this FanDuel offer goes right into your wallet and can be withdrawal from your account right away.
NFL Playoffs 30-1 – Bet $5, Win $150 on any playoff team to win their matchup
- Who: New users only
- When: 1/11 – 1/30
- Max Bet: $5
- States: All Live FanDuel Sportsbook states
- Term: NFL – Bet $5, Win $150 on any NFL team in the NFL playoffs to win their game (30-1 Odds)
- Note: This bet pays CASH MONEY. Bet $5, win $150 in cash and not site credit!
How To Claim Your FanDuel Promo Code:
- New users need to register at FanDuel sportsbook by clicking here
- Make a first-time deposit of $10 or more
- Place your first real-money wager at FanDuel Sportsbook on any NFL team to win their match up during the playoffs
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours if they win.
NFL Divisional Round Betting Preview
The first NFC game of the weekend is the Saturday nightcap when the San Francisco 49ers take on the Green Bay Packers. The Packers were the best team in the NFC all season and posted a perfect 8-0 record at Lambeau Field. San Francisco went 6-3 on the road during the regular season and went into Dallas and won in last weekends Wild Card round. I like Green Bay to take care of business and win a close one.
An interesting game gets the Sunday action started when the Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The defending champion Bucs are experiencing key injuries all over the field and it will put their 8-1 home record to the test. Tampa went 7-1 at home during the regular season and handled the Eagles in the Wild Card round. Los Angeles is 7-2 on the road and are coming off a home demolition of the Arizona Cardinals in the Wild Card game. I like Los Angeles to go on the road and knock off the defending champs.