Tonight, the 2022 College Football National Championship will be crowned as it takes center stage with No. 1 Alabama taking on No. 3 Georgia. It will be the second meeting between these two teams in just over a month, with Alabama earning the SEC title in a dominating win over Georgia on Dec. 4 in a 41-24 win. Both the Alabama and Georgia made easy work of their CFP semifinal matchups against No. 4 Cincinnati and No. 2 Michigan, setting up a battle of titans in Indianapolis.
FanDuel Promo – Bet $5 Win $150
How does 30/1 odds on a moneyline wager sound to you? Well, new users to FanDuel Sportsbook just have to deposit $5 and put that on either teams moneyline in the College Football National Championship. If your team wins, you win $150 of cold hard cash.
CFB Championship 30-1 – Bet $5, Win $150 on either team to win their matchup
- Who: New users only
- Teams: Georgia, Alabama
- When: Until Game Start
- Max Bet: $5
- States: All Live SBK States
- Term: CFB – Bet $5, Win $150 on either team in the college football championship to win the game (30-1 Odds)
- Note: This bet pays CASH MONEY. Bet $5, win $150 in cash and not site credit!
How To Claim Your FanDuel Promo Code:
- New users need to register at FanDuel sportsbook by clicking here
- Make a first-time deposit of $10 or more
- Place your first real-money wager at FanDuel Sportsbook on NBA or NFL Team to win their matchup on Christmas Day
- All winning bets will be fulfilled within 72 hours if they win.
Alabama vs Georgia Preview
The National Championship is a familiar matchup as it will be the Alabama Crimson Tide and Georgia Bulldogs battling it out in Indianapolis.
Alabama was the top-ranked team going into the playoffs and took care of business in their semifinal game against Cincinnati. The Crimson Tide won 27-6 and it was not that close as Alabama could have run for 500 yards if they wanted to. Alabama will look for the second win of the season over Georgia after beating the Dawgs 41-24 in the SEC Championship game.
Georgia was the top-ranked team all season long until that loss to Alabama in the conference championship. Because of that loss, Georgia entered the playoffs as the three seed and played the Michigan Wolverines in the semis. This game was also a no-contest as Georgia jumped all over them and won 34-11, again a score not indicative of how dominant Georgia was.
If this FanDuel Sportsbook sounds enticing to you, put your $5 on the Georgia Bulldogs.