The first week of the NFL season is finally here and fans could not be more excited for the 2022-2023 season. Most fan bases are dreaming of Super Bowls, while some are just excited to eat and drink every Sunday afternoon. Two fan bases who will be expecting deep playoff runs battle it out in week one when the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Arizona Cardinals.
Double You Money If A Point Is Score DraftKings Promo
DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a great promotion for all new users in Kansas. When the Kansas City Chiefs visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, you can double your money if the high-powered Chiefs offense scores just one point. Once the new user opts in, you’ll be issued an Odds Boost to use on ‘Kansas City Chiefs Team Total’ Over 0.5 points at +100 odds. You must select the boost in your bet slip and the max wager is $50.
How To Claim This DraftKings Kansas Promo
- Register using our exclusive link here (No Promo Code Need Be Entered)
- Make Your First Deposit
- Opt-In to the Double Your Money Promo
- Place a Wager on the Kansas City Chiefs vs Arizona Cardinals game
- If a point is scored, win or lose double your money!
One of the most well-knows sportsbooks in the country is DraftKings and I am sure they are going to have some fantastic promotions throughout this football season.
Kansas City Chiefs vs Arizona Cardinals Preview
Last season, Kansas City won the AFC West and fell one game short of the Super Bowl, losing 27-24 to the Cincinnati Bengals. During the 2022 offseason, the Chiefs traded away WR Tyreek Hill and added JuJu Smith-Schuster and Marquez Valdez-Scantling to help recoup some of that production. Second round pick Skyy Moore will also look to be productive during his rookie season. At running back, the Chiefs returns Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Jerick McKinnon, while bringing in Ronald Jones II and rookie Isaih Pacheco. The Chiefs may boast the best offensive line in the league and have the best TE in Travis Kelce. Defensively, Kansas City will be led by Frank Clark, George Karlaftis, Chris Jones, Nick Bolton, L’Jarius Snead, and Justin Reid.
Arizona finished second in the NFC West, after starting 10-2, but were a no-show in the Wild Card round and lost to Los Angeles 34-11. The Cardinals are going to be without the suspended DeAndre Hopkins until week seven, so they will be relying on new WR Marquise Brown, Rondale Moore, and Zach Ertz to catch passes. James Connor and Keaontay Ingram will have to be productive out of the backfield to keep the Cardinals afloat the first six weeks. Defensively, the Cardinals will be led by Markus Golden, J.J. Watt, Zaven Collins, Isaiah Simmons, and Byron Murphy Jr.
I expect this to be a high scoring game with the Kansas City Chiefs coming away with the season opening road win.
DraftKings Promo FAQ
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Arizona Cardinals on Sunday, 9/11 at 4:25 PM EST
- Following Opt-In, you’ll be issued with one (1) single-use Odds Boost to use on ‘Kansas City Chiefs Team Total’ Over 0.5 in the Kansas City Chiefs vs Arizona Cardinals game (located under ‘DK Specials’)
- Boosted Odds: +100
- Max $50 bet
- One qualifying bet per user
- Boost expires on 9/11 at 4:25 PM EST
- You must select the boost in your betslip before placing the bet to apply the boosted price
- Excludes live bets, parlays, same game parlays, free bets, profit boosts, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be 21+, unless otherwise stated, and located in KS