The Denver Broncos and New York Jets will square off at Empower Field at Mile High stadium for their Week 3 NFL matchup. Sports bettors looking for a 30x or 150x return on your bet? We have two great sportsbook promos for this weekends game!
Broncos vs Jets Draftkings Sportsbook Promo
Draftkings sportsbook for week 3 in the NFL is offering new users their very popular Bet 1 Win 150 promo on this weekends game. New users just have to deposit $5, place a wager of $1 on any of the NFL football games including the Broncos vs Jets and INSTANTLY, $150 in free bets!
Bet $1, Get $150 in Free Bets Instantly After Betting a NFL Game In Week 3
- NFL Promotional period from 9/21/2021 8:00 a.m. EST and 10/04 11:59 p.m. EST (NFL)
- First time DraftKings Sportsbook customers only
- Make a deposit of $5+ into your Sportsbook account
- Following deposit, place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL game
- After placing your wager you will be issued a $150 bonus instantly
- Bet must be placed prior to the start of your selected game or fight
- Bonus paid as eight (6) $25 Free Bets
- Free Bets valid for 7 days. Failure to use the Free Bets will void the award
- Free Bet amount is not included in any returns or winnings
- Free Bet also not redeemable for cash, non-transferable, and non-refundable
- One qualifying bet per user
- Excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, and voided bets
- Must be in AZ, CO, PA, IN, IA, NJ, IL, VA, MI, TN, WV (new states will also be included when they launch)
Broncos vs Jets FanDuel Sportsbook Promo
FanDuel sportsbook is offering a 30-1 Cash Bonus on this weekends game? New bettors can sign up, make a minimum deposit of $5, then bet the Money Line on the Broncos or Jets and get 30X! It gets better, this is paid out in CASH, not a free play.
* offer available in all Fanduel states except Michigan, New users only, Max bet of $5
Denver Broncos vs New York Jets Betting Preview
Two AFC teams heading in different directions face off in week 3 when the New York Jets (0-2) visit the Denver Broncos (2-0). New York has look completely outmatched in their first two games and rookie QB Zach Wilson is struggling to adapt to NFL defenses. Denver has taken advantage of weak opponents, they have won at the New York Giants and Jacksonville Jaguars, and new QB Teddy Bridgewater is doing enough to allow that strong defense to carry the Broncos to victory.
Denver enters this matchup as 10.5-point favorites and the total is 41.5 points. The under seems to be the strong play here with the Broncos defense allowing just 13.0 points in their first two games and the New York offense sputtering to just 10.0 points through two games. New York is allowing opposing offenses to score 22.0 points and the Denver offense is right around that number averaging 25.0 points after week two. The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Denver’s last 10 games and 5 of the New York Jets last 6 games.