Oklahoma City Thunder

Oklahoma City Thunder

May 11, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 11, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Oklahoma City Thunder 2.5 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -2.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 218
Moneyline: Oklahoma City Thunder 120, Dallas Mavericks -140

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Oklahoma City Thunder - 44% Oklahoma City Thunder - 39%
Dallas Mavericks - 56% Dallas Mavericks - 61%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview

The Oklahoma City Thunder (62-26) are set to clash with the Dallas Mavericks (55-35) in a highly anticipated Saturday Day game, in Game 3 of their second round playoff series in the Western Conference. The matchup will take place at the American Airlines Center, the home arena of the Mavericks, with the series tied 1-1 entering Saturday's action.

According to the odds, the Mavericks are a slight favorite to win on their home court. The current spread for the game is Mavericks -3.0. The Moneyline for the Mavericks is -145, indicating a higher probability of winning. On the other hand, the Moneyline for the Thunder is +125, suggesting a lower chance of victory. Based on the odds, the Thunder have an implied win probability of 43%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 57%.

Both teams have been playing well recently. The Thunder have won 35 out of their last 50 games, demonstrating their solid performance in recent times. Similarly, the Mavericks have won 28 out of their last 40 games, showcasing their strong form.

In their last meeting, the Mavericks secured a 119-110 victory over the Thunder. This result was considered an upset, as the Mavericks entered the game as 5.0 underdogs with only a 36% chance of winning.

If you're looking to place bets on player props, keep an eye on Daniel Gafford's Points. It has emerged as the most popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors seem to be favoring the Over, as the prop total for Gafford's Points opened at Over 10.5 (-125) and has since risen to 11.5 (-110).

With the Thunder seeking redemption and the Mavericks aiming to maintain their winning streak, this game promises to be an exciting battle on the court. Tip-off is scheduled for 15:30:00, so make sure to tune in and catch all the action at the American Airlines Center.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction

Final Score: Oklahoma City Thunder 111.5 vs Dallas Mavericks 115.38

Get daily NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+2.0/-110
30% OKC
-2.0/-110
70% DAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+103
17% OKC
-124
83% DAL

Total Pick Consensus

217.5/-112
4% UN
217.5/-108
96% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
44.4
FG
42.9
89.1
FGA
90.4
.498
FG%
.475
13.3
3Pt-FG
13.2
34.1
3Pt-FGA
35.8
.388
3Pt%
.368
31.1
2Pt-FG
29.7
55.0
2Pt-FGA
54.6
.566
2Pt%
.545
17.8
FT
16.8
21.5
FTA
21.9
.824
FT%
.768
8.8
ORB
11.0
29.9
DRB
31.2
38.7
TRB
42.1
26.9
AST
27.5
8.4
STL
7.4
6.6
BLK
4.0
11.6
TOV
12.8
19.0
PF
20.6
119.7
PTS
115.8

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
40.8
FG
43.3
89.2
FGA
89.7
.457
FG%
.483
13.6
3Pt-FG
14.8
37.3
3Pt-FGA
39.6
.365
3Pt%
.373
27.2
2Pt-FG
28.6
51.9
2Pt-FGA
50.1
.524
2Pt%
.571
18.2
FT
17.3
23.1
FTA
22.8
.788
FT%
.758
11.9
ORB
9.7
29.4
DRB
30.2
41.4
TRB
39.9
27.1
AST
25.8
7.1
STL
6.9
5.2
BLK
4.9
14.6
TOV
11.5
19.0
PF
18.5
113.4
PTS
118.7

Offense/Defense

OKC
Four Factors
DAL
.572
eFG%
.547
10.6
TOV%
11.4
23.0
RB%
73.3
.199
FT/FGA
.186

Defense/Offense

OKC
Four Factors
DAL
.534
eFG%
.566
12.8
TOV%
10.3
71.4
RB%
23.8
.204
FT/FGA
.193

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
45.1
FG
43.6
90.6
FGA
91.8
.498
FG%
.475
13.5
3Pt-FG
13.4
34.7
3Pt-FGA
36.3
.388
3Pt%
.368
31.7
2Pt-FG
30.2
55.9
2Pt-FGA
55.5
.566
2Pt%
.545
18.1
FT
17.1
21.9
FTA
22.3
.824
FT%
.768
9.0
ORB
11.1
30.4
DRB
31.6
39.4
TRB
42.8
27.3
AST
28.0
8.5
STL
7.5
6.7
BLK
4.1
11.8
TOV
13.0
19.3
PF
20.9
121.9
PTS
117.6

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
41.5
FG
44.0
90.7
FGA
91.1
.457
FG%
.483
13.8
3Pt-FG
15.0
37.9
3Pt-FGA
40.2
.365
3Pt%
.373
27.7
2Pt-FG
29.0
52.8
2Pt-FGA
50.8
.524
2Pt%
.571
18.5
FT
17.5
23.5
FTA
23.1
.788
FT%
.758
12.2
ORB
9.9
29.9
DRB
30.7
42.1
TRB
40.5
27.5
AST
26.2
7.2
STL
7.0
5.3
BLK
5.0
14.9
TOV
11.7
19.4
PF
18.8
115.4
PTS
120.6

OKC
Analytics
DAL
54
Pythag Wins
46
25
Pythag Losses
33
6.37
Margin Of Victory
2.90
121.9
O Rtg
120.6
115.4
D Rtg
117.6
97.6
Pace
98.3
.242
FTr
.254
.383
3PAr
.442
.608
TS%
.595

Odds