Oklahoma City Thunder

Oklahoma City Thunder

May 13, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 13, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center

Betting Odds

Spread: Oklahoma City Thunder 1 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -1 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 214
Moneyline: Oklahoma City Thunder -105, Dallas Mavericks -115

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Oklahoma City Thunder - 49% Oklahoma City Thunder - 42%
Dallas Mavericks - 51% Dallas Mavericks - 58%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Betting Preview

The Oklahoma City Thunder (62-27) are set to take on the Dallas Mavericks (56-35) in an exciting Monday Night matchup in Game 4 of their Western Conference playoff series. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 9:30 PM ET at the American Airlines Center, home of the Mavericks, with the Mavericks holding a 2-1 series lead.

According to the current betting odds, the Mavericks are a slight favorite at home, with a spread of -1.0. The moneyline for the Mavericks is -120, while the Thunder's moneyline stands at +100. Based on these odds, the Thunder have an implied win probability of 48%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 52%.

Both teams have been performing well in recent games. The Thunder have won 35 of their last 50 games, demonstrating their consistency on the court. The Mavericks, on the other hand, have won 28 of their last 40 games, showing their ability to compete at a high level.

In their previous encounter, the Mavericks emerged victorious, defeating the Thunder by a score of 105-101. This adds an extra layer of anticipation to their upcoming matchup, as the Thunder will be seeking redemption.

Interestingly, one player to watch in this game is Luka Doncic of the Mavericks. His points and rebounds have become the most popular betting market for this matchup. Sharp bettors have been leaning towards the Under, as the prop total opened at Under 39.5 Points and Rebounds (-110) before shifting to 38.5 (-120).

With the game approaching, fans and bettors alike are eagerly anticipating this exciting matchup between the Thunder and Mavericks. Will the Thunder bounce back from their previous loss, or will the Mavericks continue their winning streak? Only time will tell, but one thing is for certain - this game is set to deliver an exciting display of basketball skills and competitive action.

Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction

Final Score: Oklahoma City Thunder 109.88 vs Dallas Mavericks 112.86

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
44.4
FG
42.9
89.1
FGA
90.4
.498
FG%
.475
13.3
3Pt-FG
13.2
34.1
3Pt-FGA
35.8
.388
3Pt%
.368
31.1
2Pt-FG
29.7
55.0
2Pt-FGA
54.6
.566
2Pt%
.545
17.8
FT
16.8
21.5
FTA
21.9
.824
FT%
.768
8.8
ORB
11.0
29.9
DRB
31.2
38.7
TRB
42.1
26.9
AST
27.5
8.4
STL
7.4
6.6
BLK
4.0
11.6
TOV
12.8
19.0
PF
20.6
119.7
PTS
115.8

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
79
Games
79
40.8
FG
43.3
89.2
FGA
89.7
.457
FG%
.483
13.6
3Pt-FG
14.8
37.3
3Pt-FGA
39.6
.365
3Pt%
.373
27.2
2Pt-FG
28.6
51.9
2Pt-FGA
50.1
.524
2Pt%
.571
18.2
FT
17.3
23.1
FTA
22.8
.788
FT%
.758
11.9
ORB
9.7
29.4
DRB
30.2
41.4
TRB
39.9
27.1
AST
25.8
7.1
STL
6.9
5.2
BLK
4.9
14.6
TOV
11.5
19.0
PF
18.5
113.4
PTS
118.7

Offense/Defense

OKC
Four Factors
DAL
.572
eFG%
.547
10.6
TOV%
11.4
23.0
RB%
73.3
.199
FT/FGA
.186

Defense/Offense

OKC
Four Factors
DAL
.534
eFG%
.566
12.8
TOV%
10.3
71.4
RB%
23.8
.204
FT/FGA
.193

Offense/Defense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
45.1
FG
43.6
90.6
FGA
91.8
.498
FG%
.475
13.5
3Pt-FG
13.4
34.7
3Pt-FGA
36.3
.388
3Pt%
.368
31.7
2Pt-FG
30.2
55.9
2Pt-FGA
55.5
.566
2Pt%
.545
18.1
FT
17.1
21.9
FTA
22.3
.824
FT%
.768
9.0
ORB
11.1
30.4
DRB
31.6
39.4
TRB
42.8
27.3
AST
28.0
8.5
STL
7.5
6.7
BLK
4.1
11.8
TOV
13.0
19.3
PF
20.9
121.9
PTS
117.6

Defense/Offense

OKC
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
79
Games
79
41.5
FG
44.0
90.7
FGA
91.1
.457
FG%
.483
13.8
3Pt-FG
15.0
37.9
3Pt-FGA
40.2
.365
3Pt%
.373
27.7
2Pt-FG
29.0
52.8
2Pt-FGA
50.8
.524
2Pt%
.571
18.5
FT
17.5
23.5
FTA
23.1
.788
FT%
.758
12.2
ORB
9.9
29.9
DRB
30.7
42.1
TRB
40.5
27.5
AST
26.2
7.2
STL
7.0
5.3
BLK
5.0
14.9
TOV
11.7
19.4
PF
18.8
115.4
PTS
120.6

OKC
Analytics
DAL
54
Pythag Wins
46
25
Pythag Losses
33
6.37
Margin Of Victory
2.90
121.9
O Rtg
120.6
115.4
D Rtg
117.6
97.6
Pace
98.3
.242
FTr
.254
.383
3PAr
.442
.608
TS%
.595

Odds