New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Game 6 Pick & Preview – 5/17/2024

New York Knicks

New York Knicks

May 17, 2024

Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 17, 2024
  • Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Betting Odds

Spread: New York Knicks 6 (-110), Indiana Pacers -6 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 215.5
Moneyline: New York Knicks 200, Indiana Pacers -235

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
New York Knicks - 32% New York Knicks - 35%
Indiana Pacers - 68% Indiana Pacers - 65%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Betting Preview

The New York Knicks (57-36) are set to face off against the Indiana Pacers (53-41) in Game 6 of their Eastern Conference second-round playoff series at 8:30 PM ET. The game will take place at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, the Pacers' home arena, with the Knicks leading the series 3-2 entering tonight's action.

Both teams had three days off since their last game, which could work to their advantage. The Knicks will benefit from the extra time to rest and recover, potentially increasing their chances of winning. On the other hand, the Pacers will also have the opportunity to rest their players, giving them an edge in this matchup.

The Pacers, being the home team, are considered the favorites in this game. The current spread is Pacers -6.0, indicating that the Pacers are expected to win by at least 6 points. The Moneyline for the Pacers is -235, suggesting a higher probability of them winning the game. In contrast, the Moneyline for the Knicks is +200, implying a lower chance of victory for them. Based on the odds, the Knicks have an implied win probability of 32%, while the Pacers have an implied win probability of 68%.

The Pacers have been on fire when playing at home, with a 10-game winning streak under their belt. This home court advantage could play a significant role in their performance. Meanwhile, the Knicks have been playing well overall, winning 31 out of their last 50 games.

For those interested in player prop markets, Donte DiVincenzo's Points Rebounds and Assists have been a popular betting market for this game. Sharp bettors are leaning towards the Under, believing it offers value at the current price of Under 24.5 Points Rebounds and Assists (-110).

As the Knicks and Pacers take the court, fans and bettors alike will eagerly anticipate the outcome of this exciting Friday Night clash. Will the Pacers continue their home dominance, or will the Knicks pull off another impressive victory? Only time will tell.

New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers Prediction

Final Score: New York Knicks 109.45 vs Indiana Pacers 114.66

Visit the NBA picks and predictions section for the rest of today's games.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+5.0/-110
60% NY
-5.0/-110
40% IND

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+163
18% NY
-197
82% IND

Total Pick Consensus

215.5/-110
14% UN
215.5/-110
86% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
IND
82
Games
82
41.3
FG
44.5
88.7
FGA
89.8
.465
FG%
.496
13.2
3Pt-FG
10.7
35.8
3Pt-FGA
29.3
.369
3Pt%
.365
28.1
2Pt-FG
33.9
52.9
2Pt-FGA
60.5
.531
2Pt%
.560
17.0
FT
20.5
21.8
FTA
26.0
.780
FT%
.787
12.7
ORB
11.0
32.5
DRB
32.4
45.2
TRB
43.4
24.4
AST
24.6
7.5
STL
6.6
4.1
BLK
5.4
13.2
TOV
13.9
17.6
PF
18.3
112.8
PTS
120.2

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per Game
IND
82
Games
82
40.3
FG
47.0
85.7
FGA
92.7
.470
FG%
.507
12.5
3Pt-FG
13.2
34.3
3Pt-FGA
35.3
.365
3Pt%
.374
27.8
2Pt-FG
33.8
51.4
2Pt-FGA
57.4
.540
2Pt%
.589
15.1
FT
16.1
19.8
FTA
20.5
.764
FT%
.782
10.2
ORB
10.1
30.4
DRB
31.4
40.6
TRB
41.5
25.6
AST
30.8
6.7
STL
7.7
5.3
BLK
5.9
13.2
TOV
12.9
19.1
PF
21.4
108.2
PTS
123.3

Offense/Defense

NY
Four Factors
IND
.540
eFG%
.556
11.9
TOV%
12.1
29.4
RB%
74.1
.192
FT/FGA
.228

Defense/Offense

NY
Four Factors
IND
.543
eFG%
.578
12.3
TOV%
11.3
76.1
RB%
23.8
.176
FT/FGA
.173

Offense/Defense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
82
Games
82
43.3
FG
43.7
92.9
FGA
88.1
.465
FG%
.496
13.8
3Pt-FG
10.5
37.5
3Pt-FGA
28.8
.369
3Pt%
.365
29.4
2Pt-FG
33.2
55.4
2Pt-FGA
59.3
.531
2Pt%
.560
17.8
FT
20.1
22.9
FTA
25.5
.780
FT%
.787
13.3
ORB
10.8
34.1
DRB
31.8
47.3
TRB
42.6
25.5
AST
24.2
7.8
STL
6.5
4.3
BLK
5.3
13.9
TOV
13.7
18.5
PF
18.0
118.2
PTS
118.0

Defense/Offense

NY
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
IND
82
Games
82
42.2
FG
46.1
89.8
FGA
91.0
.470
FG%
.507
13.1
3Pt-FG
13.0
35.9
3Pt-FGA
34.6
.365
3Pt%
.374
29.1
2Pt-FG
33.2
53.8
2Pt-FGA
56.4
.540
2Pt%
.589
15.8
FT
15.8
20.7
FTA
20.2
.764
FT%
.782
10.7
ORB
9.9
31.8
DRB
30.9
42.6
TRB
40.8
26.8
AST
30.2
7.1
STL
7.6
5.5
BLK
5.8
13.8
TOV
12.7
20.0
PF
21.0
113.4
PTS
121.0

NY
Analytics
IND
53
Pythag Wins
48
29
Pythag Losses
34
4.59
Margin Of Victory
3.05
118.2
O Rtg
121.0
113.4
D Rtg
118.0
95.2
Pace
101.7
.246
FTr
.222
.404
3PAr
.380
.574
TS%
.606

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
NY IND
NY IND
Consensus
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-108)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-108)
-5.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-108)
-4.5 (-112)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+4.5 (-110)
-4.5 (-110)
+4.5 (-105)
-4.5 (-115)
+4.5 (-105)
-4.5 (-115)
Open
Current
Book
NY IND
NY IND
Consensus
+167
-202
+163
-197
+170
-205
+160
-192
+172
-205
+162
-194
+165
-200
+165
-200
+162
-195
+148
-175
+170
-210
+165
-200
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-112)
215.5 (-112)
215.5 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-112)
216.0 (-108)
216.0 (-109)
216.0 (-112)
215.5 (-112)
215.5 (-109)
216.0 (-110)
216.0 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
215.5 (-115)
215.5 (-105)
215.5 (-115)
215.5 (-105)