Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 3 Prediction 5/26/2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves

May 26, 2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 3 Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 26, 2024
  • Venue: American Airlines Center

Timberwolves vs Mavericks Betting Odds

Spread: Minnesota Timberwolves 2.5 (-110), Dallas Mavericks -2.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 207.5
Moneyline: Minnesota Timberwolves 115, Dallas Mavericks -135

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 3 Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Minnesota Timberwolves - 45% Minnesota Timberwolves - 46%
Dallas Mavericks - 55% Dallas Mavericks - 54%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Game 3 Betting Preview

In a highly anticipated Sunday night matchup, the Minnesota Timberwolves (64-31) will face off against the Dallas Mavericks (60-36) at the American Airlines Center in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 8:00 PM ET, with the Mavericks holding a 2-0 series lead as the series heads to Dallas.

The Mavericks, playing on their home court, hold a slight advantage according to the odds. The current spread favors the Mavericks at -3.0, and the Moneyline for the Mavericks stands at -145, indicating they are the favorites. On the other hand, the Timberwolves have a Moneyline of +120, suggesting they are the underdogs.

Based on the odds, the Timberwolves have an implied win probability of 43%, while the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 57%. However, it's important to note that the Timberwolves have been playing relatively good basketball lately, winning 32 out of their last 50 games. Similarly, the Mavericks have also been performing well, winning 35 out of their last 50 games.

In their most recent encounter, the Timberwolves suffered a narrow defeat to the Mavericks, losing by a single point with a score of 109-108. This game was considered an upset, as the Mavericks entered as 6.0 underdogs with only a 31% chance of winning.

For those interested in player prop betting, Rudy Gobert's Points Rebounds and Assists have been a popular market for this game. Sharp bettors have been leaning towards the Under, believing that the current price of Under 25.5 Points Rebounds and Assists (-125) offers value.

This game promises to be an exciting showdown between two talented teams. Will the Timberwolves seek revenge for their previous loss, or will the Mavericks continue their winning streak? Tune in on Sunday night to find out.

Minnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks Prediction

Final Score: Minnesota Timberwolves 106.69 vs Dallas Mavericks 108.01

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+1.5/-110
65% MIN
-1.5/-110
35% DAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

-102
28% MIN
-118
72% DAL

Total Pick Consensus

208.0/-110
6% UN
208.0/-110
94% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per Game
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Offense/Defense

MIN
Four Factors
DAL
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Defense/Offense

MIN
Four Factors
DAL
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Offense/Defense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

MIN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
DAL
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

MIN
Analytics
DAL
Pythag Wins
Pythag Losses
Margin Of Victory
O Rtg
D Rtg
Pace
FTr
3PAr
TS%

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
MIN DAL
MIN DAL
Consensus
+3.5 (-113)
-3.5 (-109)
+1.5 (-113)
-1.5 (-109)
+3.0 (-112)
-3.0 (-110)
+1.5 (-112)
-1.5 (-108)
+3.0 (-110)
-3.0 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-113)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-113)
-1.5 (-108)
+3.5 (-115)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.0 (-115)
-1.0 (-105)
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
MIN DAL
MIN DAL
Consensus
+125
-154
-102
-118
+124
-148
+100
-120
+124
-146
-104
-112
+132
-157
+102
-120
+130
-155
-110
-110
+130
-160
+100
-120
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-112)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
207.5 (-110)
207.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
208.5 (-112)
208.5 (-109)
208.0 (-109)
208.0 (-112)
209.0 (-110)
209.0 (-110)
208.5 (-115)
208.5 (-105)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-120)