Miami Heat

Miami Heat

May 1, 2024

Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 1, 2024
  • Venue: TD Garden
  • Spread: Miami Heat 14 (-110), Boston Celtics -14 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 200
  • Moneyline: Miami Heat 700, Boston Celtics -1000

Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Miami Heat - 12%
  • Boston Celtics - 88%

Projected Win %:

  • Miami Heat - 9%
  • Boston Celtics - 91%

Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Betting Preview

In an exciting Wednesday Night matchup, the Miami Heat (48-40) will take on the Boston Celtics (67-19) in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference playoff series at 7:30 PM ET. The game will be held at the TD Garden, the home arena of the Celtics.

The Celtics, who have a 3-1 series lead, enter the game as overwhelming favorites, with a point spread of -14.0. The Moneyline for the Celtics is currently -1000, indicating a high probability of victory. On the other hand, the Heat have a Moneyline of +700, suggesting a lower chance of winning.

Based on the odds, the Heat have an implied win probability of 12%, while the Celtics have an implied win probability of 88%. This reflects the Celtics' dominance throughout the season.

The Celtics have been playing exceptional basketball, winning an impressive 39 out of their last 50 games. They have established themselves as one of the top teams in the league and will look to continue their winning streak in front of their home crowd.

In their previous encounter, the Celtics emerged victorious, defeating the Heat by a score of 102-88. This result may provide additional motivation for the Heat to seek redemption in this rematch.

For those interested in player prop betting, Caleb Martin's Points and Assists have been a popular market. Many bettors believe that the Over offers value, with the current line set at 15.5 Points and Assists (-110).

Overall, this game promises to be an intriguing battle between two talented teams. While the Celtics are favorites, the Heat will look to put up a strong fight and potentially pull off an upset on the road. NBA fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly watching this matchup unfold.

Pick and Prediction: Miami Heat 94.43 - Boston Celtics 110.37

Check out all our free picks on every NBA game daily in our NBA betting section.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Stats

Odds