Indiana Pacers

Indiana Pacers

May 14, 2024

New York Knicks

New York Knicks
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 14, 2024
  • Venue: Madison Square Garden

Betting Odds

Spread: Indiana Pacers 2.5 (-110), New York Knicks -2.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 217
Moneyline: Indiana Pacers 115, New York Knicks -135

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Indiana Pacers - 45% Indiana Pacers - 60%
New York Knicks - 55% New York Knicks - 40%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Betting Preview

The Indiana Pacers (53-40) are set to clash with the New York Knicks (56-36) in an exciting Tuesday night matchup in Game 5 of their Eastern Conference second round playoff series. The game is scheduled to tip-off at 8:00 PM ET and will be held at Madison Square Garden, the home arena of the New York Knicks, with this series tied 2-2 going into this matchup.

The Knicks, being the home team, are considered slight favorites according to the spread, which currently stands at Knicks -2.5. The Moneyline for the Knicks is set at -135, indicating their status as the favored team, while the Pacers have a Moneyline of +115, suggesting a slightly lower chance of victory.

Based on the odds, the Pacers have an implied win probability of 45%, while the Knicks have an implied win probability of 55%. These probabilities reflect the expectations of the betting market.

Both teams have been playing well recently. The Pacers have won 19 of their last 30 games, showcasing their ability to compete against tough opponents. Meanwhile, the Knicks have won 31 of their last 50 games, demonstrating their consistency throughout the season.

In their most recent encounter, the Pacers dominated the Knicks, securing a convincing 121-89 victory. This result could potentially add extra motivation for the Knicks to seek redemption and level the playing field in this upcoming game.

For those interested in player prop markets, keep an eye on Jalen Brunson's Points, Rebounds, and Assists. This particular market has been generating significant attention and is a popular choice among bettors. The prop total for Brunson's Points, Rebounds, and Assists initially opened at Over 42.5 (-120) but has since risen to 43.5 (-110), indicating a growing interest in the Over.

With the Pacers looking to extend their recent success and the Knicks seeking redemption, this Tuesday night matchup promises to be an exciting contest. Basketball fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly watching as these two teams battle it out on the court at Madison Square Garden.

Indiana Pacers vs New York Knicks Prediction

Final Score: Indiana Pacers 114.62 vs New York Knicks 111.25

For more on today's game check out the comprehensive statistics, betting odds, and trends below. Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+1.0/-108
53% IND
-1.0/-112
47% NY

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+100
30% IND
-121
70% NY

Total Pick Consensus

218.0/-110
15% UN
218.0/-110
85% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

IND
Team Stats Per Game
NY
82
Games
82
47.0
FG
40.3
92.7
FGA
85.7
.507
FG%
.470
13.2
3Pt-FG
12.5
35.3
3Pt-FGA
34.3
.374
3Pt%
.365
33.8
2Pt-FG
27.8
57.4
2Pt-FGA
51.4
.589
2Pt%
.540
16.1
FT
15.1
20.5
FTA
19.8
.782
FT%
.764
10.1
ORB
10.2
31.4
DRB
30.4
41.5
TRB
40.6
30.8
AST
25.6
7.7
STL
6.7
5.9
BLK
5.3
12.9
TOV
13.2
21.4
PF
19.1
123.3
PTS
108.2

Defense/Offense

IND
Team Stats Per Game
NY
82
Games
82
44.5
FG
41.3
89.8
FGA
88.7
.496
FG%
.465
10.7
3Pt-FG
13.2
29.3
3Pt-FGA
35.8
.365
3Pt%
.369
33.9
2Pt-FG
28.1
60.5
2Pt-FGA
52.9
.560
2Pt%
.531
20.5
FT
17.0
26.0
FTA
21.8
.787
FT%
.780
11.0
ORB
12.7
32.4
DRB
32.5
43.4
TRB
45.2
24.6
AST
24.4
6.6
STL
7.5
5.4
BLK
4.1
13.9
TOV
13.2
18.3
PF
17.6
120.2
PTS
112.8

Offense/Defense

IND
Four Factors
NY
.578
eFG%
.543
11.3
TOV%
12.3
23.8
RB%
76.1
.173
FT/FGA
.176

Defense/Offense

IND
Four Factors
NY
.556
eFG%
.540
12.1
TOV%
11.9
74.1
RB%
29.4
.228
FT/FGA
.192

Offense/Defense

IND
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
NY
82
Games
82
46.1
FG
42.2
91.0
FGA
89.8
.507
FG%
.470
13.0
3Pt-FG
13.1
34.6
3Pt-FGA
35.9
.374
3Pt%
.365
33.2
2Pt-FG
29.1
56.4
2Pt-FGA
53.8
.589
2Pt%
.540
15.8
FT
15.8
20.2
FTA
20.7
.782
FT%
.764
9.9
ORB
10.7
30.9
DRB
31.8
40.8
TRB
42.6
30.2
AST
26.8
7.6
STL
7.1
5.8
BLK
5.5
12.7
TOV
13.8
21.0
PF
20.0
121.0
PTS
113.4

Defense/Offense

IND
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
NY
82
Games
82
43.7
FG
43.3
88.1
FGA
92.9
.496
FG%
.465
10.5
3Pt-FG
13.8
28.8
3Pt-FGA
37.5
.365
3Pt%
.369
33.2
2Pt-FG
29.4
59.3
2Pt-FGA
55.4
.560
2Pt%
.531
20.1
FT
17.8
25.5
FTA
22.9
.787
FT%
.780
10.8
ORB
13.3
31.8
DRB
34.1
42.6
TRB
47.3
24.2
AST
25.5
6.5
STL
7.8
5.3
BLK
4.3
13.7
TOV
13.9
18.0
PF
18.5
118.0
PTS
118.2

IND
Analytics
NY
48
Pythag Wins
53
34
Pythag Losses
29
3.05
Margin Of Victory
4.59
121.0
O Rtg
118.2
118.0
D Rtg
113.4
101.7
Pace
95.2
.222
FTr
.246
.380
3PAr
.404
.606
TS%
.574

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
IND NY
IND NY
+3.0 (-113)
-3.0 (-111)
+1.5 (-113)
-1.5 (-109)
+3.0 (-108)
-3.0 (-110)
+1.0 (-108)
-1.0 (-112)
+2.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-112)
+1.5 (-110)
-1.5 (-110)
+2.0 (-112)
-2.0 (-112)
+1.5 (-112)
-1.5 (-109)
+1.5 (-105)
-1.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-105)
-1.5 (-115)
+1.5 (-115)
-1.5 (-110)
+1.5 (-115)
-1.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
IND NY
IND NY
+124
-148
+100
-121
+124
-148
+100
-120
+118
-138
+100
-118
+110
-130
+102
-120
+105
-125
+105
-125
+105
-125
+100
-120
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
217.5 (-110)
217.5 (-114)
218.0 (-110)
218.0 (-112)
217.0 (-110)
217.0 (-110)
218.0 (-110)
218.0 (-110)
217.5 (-110)
217.5 (-110)
218.0 (-110)
218.0 (-110)
217.5 (-110)
217.5 (-110)
218.0 (-109)
218.0 (-112)
217.0 (-110)
217.0 (-110)
218.5 (-105)
218.5 (-115)
216.5 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)
218.5 (-110)