Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Game 4 Prediction 4/27/2024

Denver Nuggets

Denver Nuggets

Apr 27, 2024

Los Angeles Lakers

Los Angeles Lakers
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Betting Pick & Prediction & Preview

  • Date: April 27, 2024
  • Venue: Crypto.com Arena
  • Spread: Denver Nuggets -3.5 (-110), Los Angeles Lakers 3.5 (-110)
  • Total (Over/Under): 218
  • Moneyline: Denver Nuggets -165, Los Angeles Lakers 145

Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Win Probabilities

Implied Win %:

  • Denver Nuggets - 60%
  • Los Angeles Lakers - 40%

Projected Win %:

  • Denver Nuggets - 58%
  • Los Angeles Lakers - 42%

Denver Nuggets vs Los Angeles Lakers Betting Preview

The Denver Nuggets (60-25) are set to take on the Los Angeles Lakers (49-38) in an exciting Saturday night showdown in Game 4 of their Western Conference first round playoff series. The game will tip-off at 8:30 PM ET and will be held at the Crypto.com Arena, the home arena of the Lakers, who are looking to avoid a postseason sweep at the hands of the Nuggets for the second year in a row. Despite playing on the road, the Nuggets enter the game as slight favorites with a spread of -3.0.

In terms of the moneyline, the Nuggets have odds of -155, indicating a 59% implied win probability. On the other hand, the Lakers have odds of +135, implying a 41% chance of winning. This suggests that the Nuggets are considered the stronger team heading into this matchup.

The Nuggets have been playing excellent basketball lately, winning 36 of their last 50 games. In their most recent meeting, the Nuggets defeated the Lakers with a score of 112-105. This victory may have influenced the odds and favored the Nuggets in this upcoming game.

For those interested in player prop betting markets, keep an eye on Nikola Jokic's performance. His points, rebounds, and assists have been the most popular betting market for this game. The current line is set at over 49.5 points, rebounds, and assists, with the over option being favored by sharp bettors who believe it offers value.

The Lakers, unfortunately, enter this game on a three-game losing streak, suggesting a dip in their recent performance. However, in the game of basketball, anything can happen, and they will be motivated to bounce back and prove themselves against the favored Nuggets.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating this Saturday night clash between the Nuggets and the Lakers. With the Nuggets' recent success and the Lakers' desire to break their losing streak, it promises to be an exciting matchup to watch.

Pick and Prediction: Denver Nuggets 114.52 - Los Angeles Lakers 111.71

Stay informed with the most recent NBA news and our analytics-driven NBA picks and predictions all season long.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

-3.5/-110
91% DEN
+3.5/-110
9% LAL

Moneyline Pick Consensus

-161
88% DEN
+134
12% LAL

Total Pick Consensus

220.0/-110
9% UN
220.0/-110
91% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
LAL
79
Games
82
43.9
FG
44.4
88.7
FGA
93.7
.495
FG%
.474
11.7
3Pt-FG
14.3
31.2
3Pt-FGA
37.9
.374
3Pt%
.376
32.2
2Pt-FG
30.2
57.6
2Pt-FGA
55.8
.560
2Pt%
.540
15.1
FT
14.3
19.9
FTA
18.0
.762
FT%
.795
10.7
ORB
10.9
29.4
DRB
33.2
40.2
TRB
44.0
29.4
AST
28.2
7.1
STL
8.2
5.6
BLK
4.8
11.5
TOV
13.4
18.1
PF
19.7
114.6
PTS
117.4

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per Game
LAL
79
Games
82
40.5
FG
43.7
87.9
FGA
87.5
.461
FG%
.499
11.2
3Pt-FG
11.8
31.5
3Pt-FGA
31.4
.354
3Pt%
.377
29.3
2Pt-FG
31.8
56.4
2Pt-FGA
56.2
.521
2Pt%
.567
17.3
FT
18.9
22.2
FTA
24.2
.776
FT%
.782
10.9
ORB
8.2
27.7
DRB
34.9
38.5
TRB
43.1
25.7
AST
28.5
7.1
STL
7.4
4.8
BLK
5.5
11.3
TOV
14.0
17.9
PF
15.6
109.5
PTS
118.0

Offense/Defense

DEN
Four Factors
LAL
.561
eFG%
.550
10.5
TOV%
11.7
27.9
RB%
76.2
.171
FT/FGA
.153

Defense/Offense

DEN
Four Factors
LAL
.525
eFG%
.566
10.4
TOV%
12.5
73.0
RB%
19.9
.196
FT/FGA
.216

Offense/Defense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
LAL
79
Games
82
46.4
FG
43.6
93.8
FGA
92.1
.495
FG%
.474
12.3
3Pt-FG
14.0
33.0
3Pt-FGA
37.2
.374
3Pt%
.376
34.1
2Pt-FG
29.6
60.8
2Pt-FGA
54.8
.560
2Pt%
.540
16.0
FT
14.1
21.0
FTA
17.7
.762
FT%
.795
11.3
ORB
10.7
31.1
DRB
32.6
42.5
TRB
43.3
31.1
AST
27.7
7.5
STL
8.1
5.9
BLK
4.7
12.1
TOV
13.2
19.2
PF
19.4
121.2
PTS
115.3

Defense/Offense

DEN
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
LAL
79
Games
82
42.8
FG
42.9
92.9
FGA
86.0
.461
FG%
.499
11.8
3Pt-FG
11.6
33.3
3Pt-FGA
30.8
.354
3Pt%
.377
31.0
2Pt-FG
31.3
59.6
2Pt-FGA
55.2
.521
2Pt%
.567
18.2
FT
18.6
23.5
FTA
23.8
.776
FT%
.782
11.5
ORB
8.1
29.3
DRB
34.2
40.7
TRB
42.3
27.2
AST
28.0
7.5
STL
7.2
5.1
BLK
5.4
12.0
TOV
13.7
18.9
PF
15.4
115.7
PTS
115.9

DEN
Analytics
LAL
52
Pythag Wins
42
27
Pythag Losses
40
5.16
Margin Of Victory
0.60
121.2
O Rtg
115.9
115.7
D Rtg
115.3
94.5
Pace
100.9
.224
FTr
.276
.351
3PAr
.358
.588
TS%
.601

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
DEN LAL
DEN LAL
Consensus
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-111)
-2.0 (-110)
+2.0 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-2.0 (-110)
+2.0 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-109)
+2.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-109)
+3.5 (-112)
-2.5 (-115)
+2.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-115)
+3.5 (-105)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
-2.5 (-110)
+2.5 (-105)
-3.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-110)
Open
Current
Book
DEN LAL
DEN LAL
Consensus
-134
+111
-161
+134
-130
+110
-166
+140
-126
+108
-154
+132
-136
+115
-159
+135
-145
+122
-170
+143
-140
+115
-160
+130
-150
+125
-165
+135
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
215.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
220.0 (-112)
220.0 (-109)
216.5 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
220.0 (-110)
220.0 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
220.0 (-112)
220.0 (-109)
216.5 (-110)
216.5 (-110)
220.5 (-110)
220.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
215.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
219.5 (-110)
216.5 (-115)
216.5 (-105)
219.5 (-115)
219.5 (-105)