Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Game 2 Picks – 5/24/2024

Dallas Mavericks

Dallas Mavericks

May 24, 2024

Minnesota Timberwolves

Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Overview
  • Consensus
  • Stats
  • Odds
  • Trends

Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Game 2 Betting Pick, Prediction & Preview

  • Date: May 24, 2024
  • Venue: Target Center

Mavericks vs Timberwolves Game 2 Betting Odds

Spread: Dallas Mavericks 5.5 (-110), Minnesota Timberwolves -5.5 (-110)
Over/Under Total: 207
Moneyline: Dallas Mavericks 180, Minnesota Timberwolves -210

Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Game 2 Win Probabilities

Implied Win %: Projected Win %:
Dallas Mavericks - 35% Dallas Mavericks - 38%
Minnesota Timberwolves - 65% Minnesota Timberwolves - 62%

Implied Win % in sports betting represent the probability of an outcome as suggested by the betting odds. It's a way for bettors to gauge the likelihood of an event occurring based on the odds offered by sportsbooks.

Projected Win %, also known as projected win probability, is an estimate by ATS.io to determine the likelihood that a team will win a game or event. This projection is often based on various factors such as team performance, statistics, and historical data.

Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Game 2 Betting Preview

In a Friday night showdown, the Dallas Mavericks (59-36) will take on the Minnesota Timberwolves (64-30) at 8:30 PM ET, in Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals. The game will be held at the Target Center, the Timberwolves' home arena, with the Mavericks entering this game with a 1-0 series lead.

The Timberwolves, who currently hold a favorable record at home, are the favorites to win this matchup with a spread of -5.5. The Moneyline for the Timberwolves stands at -205, indicating a higher probability of victory, while the Mavericks have a Moneyline of +175, suggesting a lower chance of winning.

Based on the odds, the Mavericks have an implied win probability of 35%, while the Timberwolves have an implied win probability of 65%. However, it's worth noting that the Mavericks have been playing relatively well recently, winning 34 of their last 50 games. The Timberwolves have also been in good form, winning 33 of their last 50 games.

Interestingly, in their previous matchup, the Mavericks pulled off an upset victory, defeating the Timberwolves by a score of 108-105. The Mavericks entered that game as 4.5-point underdogs, with only a 37% chance of winning according to the odds. This win highlights the unpredictable nature of the NBA.

For those looking to place player prop bets, keep an eye on P.J. Washington's Points and Rebounds. It has emerged as the most popular betting market for this game. Additionally, sharp bettors seem to be leaning towards the Under, believing that it is undervalued and offers potential value. The current price for the Under 17.5 Points and Rebounds for Washington stands at -110.

As the Dallas Mavericks and the Minnesota Timberwolves face off once again, basketball and betting enthusiasts eagerly await the outcome of this highly anticipated clash. Will the Timberwolves seek revenge, or will the Mavericks continue their impressive form? Only time will tell.

Dallas Mavericks vs Minnesota Timberwolves Prediction

Final Score: Dallas Mavericks 105.19 vs Minnesota Timberwolves 109.51

Be sure to check out all our free NBA picks here.

Subscribe to our newsletter to get our best bets every week!

*By clicking the "Subscribe" button, you agree to receive promotional emails.

Consensus

Spread Pick Consensus

+6.0/-108
45% DAL
-6.0/-112
55% MIN

Moneyline Pick Consensus

+202
18% DAL
-249
82% MIN

Total Pick Consensus

207.5/-110
4% UN
207.5/-110
96% OV

Stats

  • Team Stats Per Game
  • Team Stats Per 100 Poss
  • Four Factors
  • Analytics

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per Game
MIN
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Offense/Defense

DAL
Four Factors
MIN
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Defense/Offense

DAL
Four Factors
MIN
eFG%
TOV%
RB%
FT/FGA

Offense/Defense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

Defense/Offense

DAL
Team Stats Per 100 Poss
MIN
0
Games
0
FG
FGA
FG%
3Pt-FG
3Pt-FGA
3Pt%
2Pt-FG
2Pt-FGA
2Pt%
FT
FTA
FT%
ORB
DRB
TRB
AST
STL
BLK
TOV
PF
PTS

DAL
Analytics
MIN
Pythag Wins
Pythag Losses
Margin Of Victory
O Rtg
D Rtg
Pace
FTr
3PAr
TS%

Odds

  • Spread
  • MoneyLine
  • Over/Under
Open
Current
Book
DAL MIN
DAL MIN
Consensus
+3.5 (-110)
-3.5 (-117)
+6.0 (-110)
-6.0 (-111)
+4.0 (-108)
-4.0 (-110)
+6.0 (-108)
-6.0 (-112)
+4.5 (-108)
-4.5 (-110)
+6.0 (-108)
-6.0 (-112)
+5.0 (-107)
-5.0 (-108)
+6.0 (-107)
-6.0 (-113)
+5.0 (-110)
-5.0 (-110)
+6.5 (-110)
-6.5 (-110)
+3.5 (-115)
-3.5 (-115)
+6.5 (-115)
-6.5 (-105)
Open
Current
Book
DAL MIN
DAL MIN
Consensus
+142
-175
+202
-249
+145
-175
+205
-250
+162
-194
+210
-255
+170
-205
+195
-240
+162
-195
+215
-267
+140
-165
+195
-250
Open
Current
Book
Over Under
Over Under
Consensus
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
207.5 (-108)
207.5 (-114)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
207.0 (-110)
207.0 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
207.0 (-108)
207.0 (-112)
207.5 (-110)
207.5 (-110)
207.5 (-109)
207.5 (-112)
208.0 (-110)
208.0 (-110)
207.0 (-105)
207.0 (-115)
208.5 (-110)
208.5 (-110)
207.5 (-110)
207.5 (-110)