If you are a customer of FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino, you may want to look to prepaid Play+ cards as your go-to option for making deposits and withdrawals from your online betting account. Play+ is rapidly growing in popularity among FanDuel users and other online gamblers all over the world.
In this article, we will introduce you to the world of Play+ betting and help you learn everything you need to know about FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards. This includes how Play+ accounts work, their advantages and disadvantages, and much more!
What is a FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card?
A FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card is a convenient and popular way for users to deposit and withdraw funds from their online betting account. Play+ accounts can be created with all of the most popular online sportsbooks and casinos in the United States, and Play+ cards are often viewed as “reloadable gift cards.”
Your Play+ card associated with FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino can be used to make purchases and withdrawals anywhere Discover is accepted, including ATMs all over the United States. You will be able to link your FanDuel Play+ account with your debit card, credit card, or bank account in order to add and remove funds at your convenience.
How To Get & Use a FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card
If you would like to use a FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card to add to your bankroll and start placing bets today, follow the steps provided below!
- Visit FanDuel: Click here to visit FanDuel Sportsbook, or you may download the FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Choose Play+ as Your Deposit Method: Click on your account balance and select “Add Funds” to initiate a deposit. Choose “FanDuel Prepaid Play+” from the list of payment options available.
- Register for a Play+ Account: Accept the Terms & Conditions, and click “Register for a Prepaid Play+ account.” Proceed to enter all necessary information and complete the registration process by following the on-screen instructions.
- Fund Your Play+ Card: Add funds to your FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card by entering your debit/credit card or online banking information, choosing the amount you wish to add, and confirming the transaction.
- Transfer Funds to FanDuel: Once you have added funds to your Play+ Card, you may make your deposit to FanDuel Sportsbook. Enter the amount you wish to add to your online betting account and click “Deposit.”
- Start Placing Bets: The deposited funds will instantly be credited to your FanDuel Sportsbook account. You may now begin placing bets on all your favorite teams, sports, and leagues when you are ready!
Pros & Cons of FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards
Take a look at the table below to learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards.
|Immediate Deposits||Lower Maximum Deposits & Withdrawals|
|Speedy Payouts||Requires a Unique Account for Every Betting Site|
|Convenient & Cashless|
|Safe & Secure|
|Minimal Fees & Charges|
There are many reasons why you may choose a Play+ card rather than any of the other payment options offered to sports bettors and casino players. For instance, Play+ allows for surprisingly quick and near-immediate deposits and withdrawals to and from your FanDuel account. You will never have to wait long in order to have your funds made available to you when using this banking option.
In addition, payments made from your Play+ account are extremely secure. They are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), and all Play+ transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Lastly, there are minimal fees associated with FanDuel Play+ Cards, and you will only be charged for ATM withdrawals, ATM withdrawal declines, foreign transactions, account reimbursement fees, and inactivity (after six months without customer-initiated transactions). There are no fees associated with reloading funds, account maintenance, or customer service.
On the other hand, there are a few downsides of Play+ cards that are worth mentioning. These include lower deposit and withdrawal maximum amounts on average as well as the fact that you will need to create a new Play+ account each time you sign up with a new sportsbook or betting site. Nevertheless, Play+ is a fantastic option and certainly worth considering.
Other FanDuel Payment Options
If you would prefer to use another method instead of FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards, then you will have plenty of other options to choose from on the platform. The table below provides a general outline of the deposit methods currently available on FanDuel.
|Payment Method||Available on FanDuel?|
|VIP Preferred (e-check)||✅|
|Cash at Casino Cage||✅|
About FanDuel Sportsbook & Casino
FanDuel is one of the biggest names in American online betting. Launched in 2018, FanDuel Sportsbook is legal in many states across the US and provides arguably the most reliable and user-friendly mobile app among sportsbooks. In addition, FanDuel offers a generous welcome offer, frequent promotional deals, a variety of betting options, and fantastic customer service.
You may also be familiar with FanDuel Casino, which is currently licensed and operating in five U.S. states: Connecticut, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The platform offers an easy sign-up process, a wide selection of slots and table games, and fast withdrawal times. Overall, it is easy to understand why FanDuel is one of the most popular betting options in the United States and beyond.
Get More On FanDuel Sportsbook
- What Does ALT Points Mean On FanDuel Sportsbook
- How Does Fanduel Sportsbook Work
- How To Buy Points On FanDuel Sportsbook
- FanDuel Refer A Friend Bonus
- FanDuel Legal States
- FanDuel Cashout
- How to Bet On the NFL at FanDuel Sportsbook: A Step-by-Step Guide
- FanDuel Florida Promo – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In Florida?
- FanDuel North Carolina Promo – Is FanDuel Legal In NC?
- FanDuel Kentucky Promo Code – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In Kentucky
- FanDuel Vermont Promo – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In VT
FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card FAQ
Yes, FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards are one of the safest and most secure options for making transactions to and from your online betting account. Your funds are FDIC-insured, and Play+ monitors all activity 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
You can register for a Play+ account on the FanDuel website or mobile app and add funds to your Play+ account using a debit/credit card or online bank account. Then, you will be able to transfer funds to your online betting account and start placing bets with FanDuel. A FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Card will be mailed to your home within 10-14 days once you have funded your Play+ account with $150 or more.
Some of the major benefits of using FanDuel Prepaid Play+ Cards include fast withdrawal times, minimal fees, and ease of use.