One of the first questions new users always ask is: How does FanDuel sportsbook work? The short answer is as easy as counting to 3! It’s one of the easiest sportsbooks to sign up, play, wager, navigate, and when the time comes to cash out. Below our expert will navigate you through some of the most asked questions so when it comes time to sign up and play you are ahead of the game.
|Promotion & Information
|FanDuel Promo Code
Bet $5 Win $150 in Bonus Bets
|New User Bonus
Bet $5 Win $150 in Bonus Bets
|Weekly NBA Promo
|No Sweat Same Game Parlay
|$10 Or More
|AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
How To Play At FanDuel
The first step when its time to play at FanDuel is creating an account, while signing up may seem daunting it’s not. FanDuel has streamlined the process so users can sign up and play fast however before we dive into the steps here are some common questions that need answering before you proceed:
How old do you have to be to use FanDuel Sportsbook?
A users age depends on the state they live in or intend to bet in. Most states require a bettor to be 21 years or older to place a wager, with the exception of Montana, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Washington allow those 18 years or older.
Where is FanDuel Sportsbook legal?
Every month more states pass laws allowing legal sports betting online and in person, currently, 30 states and the District of Columbia have passed laws allowing sports betting. Of those states, FanDuel sportsbook is available in eighteen (18) of them. They include Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
How to play FanDuel in a restricted state?
FanDuel sportsbook allows users to sign up in any state, there are no restrictions as to where you can sign up, however, if you intend to place a wager you must travel into one of the above states to place a wager otherwise the Geo-location restriction will be in place.
Now that we have that covered let’s get to the sign up process, simply follow these three quick steps and your account will be created.
- Visit FanDuel Sportsbook here to start the registration process and claim your welcome bonus.
- In a few short prompts, FanDuel will ask for your name, address, birthdate, last four of your social security number.
- Next allow FanDuel access to your geolocation, while it is not necessary to be in a state that allows sports betting it will be needed if and when you decide to place a bet.
That is it you have successfully created your FanDuel sportsbook account, you can now play in any daily free contests you wish. If your ready simply head over to the cashier and choose one of the methods available. The most popular deposit options are Visa, MasterCard, Paypal and Bank Transfer. Depending on your state you may have other such as Apple Pay, PayNearMe, Cash at Cage and more.
How to bet on FanDuel
Time needed: 3 minutes
Now the fun part! Placing a bet on FanDuel sportsbook. In the steps below we will walk through the process of placing a straight wager.
- Select the sport from the menu on FanDuel
On both the website and the app, FanDuel has an easy to use menu. Popular sports will be listed first, these are generally the ones that are in season or games happening that day. Further down a full list A-Z will allow you find virtually anything.
- Choose the game you wish to bet on
FanDuel will list every game available once you choose the sport above by default they will list the spread, money line and total if you want more options like player props, alt points, first player to score, and more click on more wagers.
- Enter the bet amount
Once you click on the bet you want it will be added to your bet slip, at this time you can enter the risk aka “wager amount” or the Win amount. For more details on bet to win or bet to risk click here.
- Click place bet
Once you have entered the wager amount click the green place bet button. It will display the amount you want to bet, and expected win amount. At this time if you wish to cancel the bet click the trash can icon to the left.
How does FanDuel Payout? How long do FanDuel Withdrawals take?
Last but not least getting paid. When betting on sports there is nothing better than cashing out. Here we will take a look at how FanDuel pays its players out and how long it may take based on the method chosen.
When FanDuel receives a payout request the first step is it needs approval. This can take anywhere from 1 hour to 48 hours to gain approval. This is for the security and protection of the user.
Once approved here are the time frames for each option
- Paypal – 1 hour
- Venmo – 1 hour
- PrePaid Play+ – 1 hour to 5 days depending on the bank associated with the card.
- Debit Card – 1 to 5 days depending on the bank
- Check – up to 14 days from approval speed depending on the US postal service.
Learn More About FanDuel
- What Does ALT Points Mean On FanDuel Sportsbook
- How To Buy Points On FanDuel Sportsbook
- FanDuel Refer A Friend Bonus
- FanDuel Legal States
- FanDuel Prepaid Play+
- FanDuel Cashout
- How to Bet On the NFL at FanDuel Sportsbook: A Step-by-Step Guide
- FanDuel Florida Promo – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In Florida?
- FanDuel North Carolina Promo – Is FanDuel Legal In NC?
- FanDuel Kentucky Promo Code – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In Kentucky
- FanDuel Vermont Promo – Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal In VT
- How To Sign Up on FanDuel | Step-By-Step Instructions To Play On FanDuel
- FanDuel Faceoff Review 2024 | Games, Legal States, & More