As online sports betting rapidly grows in popularity around the world, more and more payment options are becoming available to customers. One of the newest digital payment options is Apple Pay. This method of payment is now accepted by several of the top online sportsbooks in the United States and offers secure and convenient transactions to and from your sports betting account.
In this article, we will provide a complete guide to Apple Pay betting. This includes the best Apple Pay sportsbooks currently available, the benefits and downsides of using Apple Pay, how you can make your first Apple Pay deposit and start betting today, and much more! Continue reading to find all the answers to your questions and receive the latest updates on Apple Pay transactions in the world of online sports betting.
Apple Pay Betting Site Promotions
|Apple Pay Sportsbook||Welcome Bonus||Promo Code|
$1,000 First Bet on Caesars
Bet $5 Win $150 in Bonus Bets
|Just Click This Link|
Bet $10 Get $200 Instantly In Bonus Bets
Bet $5 Get $150 + No Sweat SGP Daily
Click To Claim
Second chance bet up to $500
Bet $5 Get $150 or $1000 First Bet
Best Sportsbooks for Apple Pay Deposits & Withdrawals
Your options may be somewhat limited if you are looking for an online sportsbook that allows Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals. That said, there are still plenty of high-quality options available to sports bettors in the United States and beyond. Described below are a few options you may want to consider.
One of the most well-known sports betting platforms that accept Apple Pay is FanDuel Sportsbook. Apple Pay deposits will be instantly credited to your FanDuel account, and Apple Pay withdrawals are typically processed and received within 48 hours. FanDuel Sportsbook also offers a reliable and user-friendly mobile app, a wide variety of betting options, and a generous welcome opportunity to all new customers of the site.
If Apple Pay is your preferred form of payment, then you will also want to consider bet365 sportsbook. You can deposit any amount from $5-$10,000 to your bet365 account using Apple Pay and then start placing wagers immediately. There are also typically no additional fees or charges associated with Apple Pay deposits or withdrawals on bet365 Sportsbook. Furthermore, bet365 provides a fantastic in-game betting experience, incredible market depth, and frequent bonus opportunities to everyday customers.
Lastly, Tipico Sportsbook is a great Apple Pay betting site that has a lot to offer its customers. Apple Pay transactions through Tipico are always extremely safe and secure, ensuring that your personal and banking information is always well-protected. In addition, Apple Pay withdrawals are available to Tipico users as long as an initial deposit was made using Apple Pay. Tipico Sportsbook also offers a personalized loyalty program, live streaming of select games and sporting events, and daily odds boosts.
How To Choose an Apple Pay Sportsbook
While the payment options offered by an online sportsbook are certainly important, there are many other crucial factors to consider when picking a sports betting site. Listed below are some of the qualities and features you may want to evaluate when making your decision.
- Variety of Wagering Options and Bet Types: One important factor to consider is which sports and leagues are covered by the site. If you are a fan of niche sports or leagues taking place outside of the United States, certain sportsbooks will provide far better wagering opportunities than others. In addition, depending on your interests and preferences, you may want to find a platform that offers a great live betting experience or a variety of alternative lines and totals.
- Customer Service: It is also very valuable if an online betting site offers 24/7 customer service. Although you will only need help every once in a while, you will find great comfort in knowing that you can receive immediate help to resolve any issues related to deposits, withdrawals, promotional offers, or technical difficulties that may arise.
- Welcome Offers: You also may want to find a platform with a generous welcome offer that fits your betting strategy and gives you a significant advantage when you first sign up for an account. Welcome opportunities typically include first-bet insurance, bonus bet rewards, deposit matches, and much more.
- Everyday Bonuses and Promotional Deals: In addition to welcome offers, you may also enjoy frequent promotional deals and bonus opportunities. This may include odds surges, profit boosts, no-sweat bets, same-game parlay insurance, or guaranteed bonus funds for making a deposit or placing a wager on a particular event.
- Reputation and Customer Reviews: Lastly, you will want to consider the sportsbook’s overall reputation. You can learn more about the platform by reading online reviews from current and past customers or by doing some research of your own.
Pros & Cons of Apple Pay Sports Betting
There are both advantages and disadvantages to using Apple Pay for all of your sports betting transactions. Outlined below are the pros and cons of Apple Pay betting.
|Reliable and Trustworthy Payment Option||Limited Availability Among U.S. Sportsbooks|
|Immediate Deposits||Not Accepted in All States and Jurisdictions|
|No Transaction Fees||Requires Apple Device|
|Convenient and Easy To Use|
|Fast Withdrawal Times|
|Advanced Security Features|
As you can see, the benefits of Apple Pay far outnumber the cons. Apple Pay allows for funds to be instantly credited to your account, allowing you to start placing wagers at any time when you are ready. In addition, Apple Pay is a well-established and reliable payment method that offers advanced security features in order to keep your information and funds protected.
You will also find that Apple Pay is very convenient and easy to join while also allowing for speedy payouts compared to other withdrawal options. There are also rarely any additional fees or extra charges for making Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals with your online sports betting account.
On the other hand, the most significant downside of betting with Apple Pay is its limited availability among the most popular sportsbooks in the United States. It is important to note, however, that many sports betting platforms are likely to add Apple Pay to their list of valid payment methods in the near future. Apple Pay also requires an Apple Device for use (i.e., is not available to Android users) and is not currently accepted in all states and jurisdictions.
How To Start Sports Betting With Apple Pay
You can set up Apple Pay, join an online sportsbook, make your first deposit with Apple Pay, and start placing bets in under 10 minutes if you just follow the detailed steps listed below.
- You will first need to open up the Wallet app on your iPhone or other Apple device. Then, proceed to link a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card to the app.
- The next step is choosing an online sportsbook. Find an option that accepts Apple Pay and has what you are looking for in a sports betting site (e.g., a generous welcome offer, great customer service, and fast withdrawal times).
- Begin registering for your online sportsbook. Enter all required personal information and verify your identity to complete the sign-up process.
- Make your first deposit by selecting the “Deposit” or “Add Funds” option, choosing “Apple Pay” as your preferred payment option, and selecting the amount desired. Your funds will be available immediately.
- Start placing wagers on any of your favorite sports and leagues.
- When you are ready to make a withdrawal, select “Withdraw” or “Cash Out.” Then, choose “Apple Pay” as your preferred method and enter the amount you wish to remove from your sportsbook account. Your funds will typically be received via Apple Pay within two or three business days, but it varies depending on the sportsbook.
Apple Pay Sports Betting FAQ
FanDuel, bet365, and Tipico Sportsbook all currently accept Apple Pay as a valid form of payment. In addition, many other popular U.S. sportsbooks are expected to allow Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals in the near future.
No, there are no hidden charges or extra fees associated with making Apple Pay deposits and withdrawals on any of the sportsbooks referenced in this guide.
The major disadvantage of betting with Apple Pay is that the number of U.S. sportsbooks currently accepting Apple Pay is currently limited. In addition, this payment option is only available to those who own an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc.).