Whether you are planning to play with friends or co-workers, Super Bowl Squares have turned into an annual tradition for most NFL Fans. We here at ATS.io have taken care of the hard work for you and you can easily save and print directly from our website. If this is your first time, we have run through all the steps needed to get the Super Bowl Squares contest up and running in no time.
Super Bowl LVII Squares Printable PDF
2023 Super Bowl Squares Printable PDF Download
How Do Super Bowl Squares Work?
- Click on the Printable PDF above and download the image to get started. You can then print out the squares or edit on your computer.
- Next up is to assign squares. You can sell boxes for a set price, or can just assign boxes if no money is involved. Participants can pick their boxes or can be randomly assigned.
- Once all the boxes are filled in with names, pull numbers from a hat or use a random number generator to fill in all the red and blue boxes from 0-9
- Winners are chosen at the end of each quarter, and is based off the last digit of each teams score. For example, if the score at the end of the first quarter is 10-7 Eagles, the winner would be the box that has 0 for the Eagles, and 7 for the Chiefs.
How are Payouts Determined in the Super Bowl Squares
There are a few different ways to handle payouts, but the most popular is 20% first quarter, 20% halftime, 20% 3rd quarter and 40% of total is paid out for the final score. For example, if you sold boxes for $10 each, you would have $1,000 collected and 100 squares. Payouts for the first quarter, second quarter and third quarter would be $200 each and the final score would be $400. We have compiled some of the most popular square totals below for you.
Most Common Super Bowl Square Payouts
|Cost Per Square||First Quarter Payout||Second Quarter Payout||Third Quarter Payout||Final Score Payout|
Super Bowl Betting Resources
Looking to get a little more action on this years Super Bowl? We have you covered with all the top bonus offers, betting picks, and everything else you need to safely and legally bet on this years matchup between the Eagles and Chiefs.
- Super Bowl LVII Betting Prediction
- Super Bowl LVII Spread Prediction
- Best NFL Betting Promotions
- NFL Betting Guide
- Best NFL Betting Sites
|Betting Site||Bonus Offer||Promo Code|
Bet $5 Get $150 In Bonus Bets
First Bet Offer: Up To $1000 Back In Bonus Bets
First Bet On Caesar Up To $1250
No Sweat First Bet up to $1,000
|Just Click This Link|
Second chance bet up to $500
|PointsBet||5 x Free $50 Bonus Bets||5X50|