- Go Full Caesar New User Promotion – Place your 1st wager! If you lose, you get 100% of your stake back as a Free Bet – up to $1,250.
- Win or lose, you’ll also get 1,000 Reward Credits® and 1,000 Tier Credits
- Caesars Sportsbook is licensed and available in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY.
Caesars Sportsbook has a great new user promotion for all sports bettors to take advantage of. Simply open a new account and make an opening deposit of $10 or more can take advantage of the “go Full Caesar” promotion which includes a risk-free first bet up to $1250.
In addition, new users are also enrolled in the Caesars Sportsbook Rewards program with an opening bet of $10 or more players receive 1,000 Reward Credits and 1,000 Tier Credits usable towards online shopping and dining. Sports bettors can also expect a wide range of daily player boosts, free plays and more
This is a great way to get started as you can make a big parlay, or pick the underdog you like, and either win a great payout or get your money back. Enjoy the thick of the NFL season at Caesars Sportsbook.
|Caesars Sportsbook||Promotion & Information|
|🎁 Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code||ATSBONUSFULL|
|💰 Bonus Offer||Go Full Caesars Up To $1250 Risk-Free|
|⌛ Valid||December, 2022|
|❎ Rollover Requirements||None|
|💸 First Bet||$10 Or More|
How To Claim The Caesars Sportsbook Risk-Free Bet Offer?
To ensure you can claim and use this offer, below is a step-by-step guide on redeeming it.
- Click the Claim Offer button or Click Here Now to visit the Caesars website
- Click the green Get Started but to begin the registration process
- Use Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code: ATSBONUSFULL during the registration process
- Make a Deposit using one of the many options in the Caesars Cashier, for example Visa, Bank Transfer, Paypal and more
- Place your first bet risk free up to $1250
- If you win keep the winnings!
- If you lose with in 72hrs receive site credit in the form of free bets for your wager amount up to $1250
- AND win or lose get 1,000 Reward Credits® and 1,000 Tier Credits
Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Review
How does the Caesars “Go Full Caesar Up To $1250” compare to other risk-free bet welcome bonuses in the sports betting industry? For starters the Caesar Sportsbook offer is by far the highest offer available. Other comparable offers are the FanDuel No Sweat First Bet up to $1000 and the BetMGM Risk-Free Bet Up To $1000.
|Sportsbook||Risk Free Bet Promos|
|Caesars Sportsbook||Up To $1250|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||Up To $1000|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Up To $1000|
|BetRivers Sportsbook||Up To $500|
How Do Risk-Free Bets Work
A risk-free bet is a sports wager where if you get something back regardless if you win or lose your bet.. If you win this would be a your wager plus winnings or if you lose a site credit/free bet.
Risk free bet examples:
- A losing risk-free bet example: you make a first deposit of $100, then place a $50 first bet on a spread bet in the NFL on the Giants -3 (-110) and it loses, you will receive a $50 free bet credit.
- A winning risk-free bet example: you make a first deposit of $200, then place a $110 first bet on the Chiefs -7 (110) and it wins you receive $110 (your wager) plus $100 (winnings) for a total of $210. No free bets are issued and you have used your risk-free bet.
How to Use the Caesars Sportsbook Risk Free Bet
When you’re ready to Go Full Caesar and use your risk-free bet in the terms and conditions, your options are unlimited as there are no qualifications for “minimum odds used” or “type of bet made”. The only restriction is to make your first bet a qualifying bet. That means it must be $10 or more. Here are some example your first bet can be:
- Moneyline Bet – A moneyline is simply a bet type that only includes Odds, as in “Odds to win” there is no spread in which to cover.
- Point Spread Bet – A point spread wager is on a team/player will win the match/game according to a defined spread set by the sportsbook.
- Parlay Bet – A parlay is a wager that combines two or more bets into one bet, increasing the payout with each additional selection.
- Teaser Bet – A teaser wager is similar to a parlay, that allows the point spreads and/or game totals on two or more picks to be adjusted by as much as 7 points.
- Single Game Parlay – Like a regular parlay, a “SGP” but it combines two or more bets from one game.
Caesars Sportsbook App Review
Caesars sportsbook has a well-designed app that is compatible with both Android and iOS. The app is very easy to use for both new and experienced users with intuitive navigation that allows you to find every sports betting market quickly as well as easily place a bet. Other important features on the app, such as making deposits or withdrawals, claiming bonuses and user promotions are a tap away!
- Simple Registration Process
- Easy Navigation
- Huge New User Promo
- Rewards Program
- Small Live Betting Market
- Average Odds
Caesars Sportsbook App Reviews
What are users saying about the Caesars Sportsbook App? Their likes & dislikes:
October 14, 2022
Rewards are actually really good! But everything else is not even close to other sports betting apps. They are very greedy with their odds compared to others I use and structure of app is like a recent college grad designed it. If you like the cash out options don’t use Caesars, as they don’t really offer it, ex I currently have 10 bets outstanding and not 1 of them offers a cash out. The ten bets are simple straight forward parlays, no single game parlays or alternative lines.
NBA Early Payout Offer
There’s a lot to like here.
I keep telling myself to not bet on the props. But, Caesars Sportsbook has a way of making them palatable. I mean, some of them are such a long shots that you would be a fool to bet them. But, there are enough props that are intriguing that it makes it fun. Your best chance, of course, will still be standard pointspread and over under bets, but Caesars Sportsbook makes it even more interesting. First of all, you can bet on the game after it started. The pointspread and over under change according to the current results in the game. They will also offer alternate lines on the game: if the original pointspread was 10 points, you can also bet on the same team with a smaller pointspread, and a smaller pay off, or a bigger pointspread and a bigger payoff. The casino is pretty standard. But, I keep playing it because there are promotions all the time that will cover part of your losses. Someone posted that they had to call Caesars Sportsbook each time to get the coverage on the bet they made. But, the rules state that they will refund you after a few days. I have not seen them fail to do this. Winning bets are paid incredibly quickly, sometimes before the game has even ended. And, one handy tool is being able to see a high-level play-by-play of the game in progress. This saves having to open up another tab in my browser to check the status of the game if I can’t watch it. Like I said, there is a lot to like here.
Use Your Risk-Free Bet This Week On The NFL
Thirteen games on tap this week for NFL week 9, while six teams enjoy their bye week (CLE, DAL, DEN, NYG, PIT, SF)
- Philadelphia Eagles at Houston Texans Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 at 8:15 pm ET
- Buffalo Bills at New York Jets Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Atlanta Falcons Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Carolina Panthers at Cincinnati Bengals Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Miami Dolphins at Chicago Bears Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Minnesota Vikings at Washington Commanders Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Las Vegas Raiders at Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 1:00 pm ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 4:05 pm ET
- Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 4:25 pm ET
- Tennessee Titans at Kansas City Chiefs Sunday, November 6th, 2022 at 8:20 pm ET
- Baltimore Ravens at New Orleans Saints Monday, November 7th, 2022 at 8:15 pm ET
Where is Caesars Sportsbook Legal?
Caesars Sportsbook has been opening locations throughout the US since it acquired William Hill back in September 2020. They are now available in 14 states that include:
- New Jersey
- West Virginia
Caesars Sportsbook FAQ
Caesars sportsbook is licensed in 13 states currently, they include: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook has licenses from the approval and regulatory commissions in each state it operates in.
Yes, Caesars is a betting site that offered regulated real money sports wagering.
On April 20, 2021 Caesars Entertainment purchased William Hill for $3.7 Billion dollars
Players who sign up with ATSBONUSFULL qualify for the $1250 Go Full Caesar new user promotion