Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Odds
When: May 14, 2022, at 7:05 p.m. EDT
Venue: Globe Life Field – Arlington. TX
Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Preview
An American League series continues Saturday night when the Boston Red Sox (12-20, 8-11 away) visit the Texas Rangers (13-18, 6-11). Both teams are bad, but Boston may be the biggest disappointment through the first month of the season. This game will air live on ESPN+.
Rafael Devers is having a nice season for Boston as he leads the team with five home runs and 16 RBIs. Xander Bogaerts is hitting the ball as he currently has a team high .347 batting average. The Red Sox are batting .231 and pitchers have recorded a 3.69 ERA and 1.19 WHIP.
The Rangers have been bad, but balanced, at the dish as they are led by Nathaniel Lowe’s.246 batting average, Corey Seeger and his seven home runs and Adolis Garcia’s 18 RBIs. Texas is hitting .216 ad the pitching staff has combined for a 3.94 ERA and 1.26 WHIP.
Red Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Boston are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- Boston are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games against Texas.
- Boston are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games on the road.
- Boston are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Texas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Boston’s last 20 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Boston’s last 15 games against an opponent in the American League West Division division.
Check Out the MLB Sports Betting Sites for betting on baseball!
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Texas’ last 18 games.
- Texas are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- Texas are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Boston.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Texas’ last 13 games against an opponent in the American League.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas’ last 6 games against an opponent in the American League East Division division.
Red Sox vs Rangers Pick & Prediction
Last time out, Boston took game one with a 7-1-win Friday night. The Red Sox used a four-run sixth inning to put this game out of reach and will not look to win the series Saturday night. Xander Bogaerts went 2-5 with two RBIs and one run in the win. Kole Calhoun went 3-4 with a triple and one run scored. Nick Pivetta finally got his first win and Dane Dunning dropped to 1-2 on the season.
Pitching Matchup: Rich Hill (0-1, 2.86 ERA, 1.09 WHIP) vs Glenn Otto (1-0, 3.14 ERA, 0.98 WHIP)
Visit our MLB section for daily Free MLB Picks!